Folks, I've only seen 1 email so far discussing availability of time for competition. Anyone gonna actually play your matches???

WELCOME TO THE CAG 2 vs 2 Tournament!
Prize: One year subscription to Xbox Live Gold membership for BOTH members of winning team. (minimum 8 teams entered)

On my file share (CAG jsbrando) I have saved the custom game for these matches. Failure to use this custom game will result in disqualification.
Maps have been assigned by myself as well as a random draw for seeding.
Each round is a best of 3. If team A wins Gm 1 and Gm 2 then no need for Gm 3.

You will play a standard 10 minute match. Score is unlimited so full 10 minutes are used. No 7500 point cap. However, you are penalized for deaths. A death will result in -25 points. This tournament is going to reward those who are crafty, communicate, and are quick on the draw.

Completed matches need to be saved to a file share for viewing to confirm results and that rules are being followed. All 3 matches must be saved. After saving each match, please email me at brando8924@hotmail.com or send me a PM on www.cagclan.com. I will review the files and confirm victory/defeat that day and provide updates to the bracket.
All teams will use a choice of the following two classes.

Primary - Galil, suppressor and extended magazine
Secondary - M1911
Lethal - Semtex
Tactical - Concussion
Equipment - C4
Perk 1 - Ghost
Perk 2 - Warlord
Perk 3 - Ninja
Killstreaks - Spy Plane (4), Care Package (6), Blackbird (8)

...OR...

Primary - AK74u, suppressor and grip
Secondary - Crossbow
Lethal - Tomahawk
Tactical - Flash
Equipment - Motion Sensor
Perk 1 - Flack Jacket
Perk 2 - Warlord
Perk 3 - Marathon
Killstreaks - Spy Plane (4), Care Package (6), Blackbird (8)
Here is the bracket. Begin discussions with your opponents for Round 1 to get together for your matches. I’ve listed each member’s email address at the bottom of this email. All discussions must include my email address to monitor for slow responding/non-responsive teams. Failure to respond in a timely manner will result in disqualification. I know a few of you are out of town this weekend, so if you can get Round 1 in before you head out, that’d be great. If not, no worries. However, ALL 1st round matches must be completed by Friday April 1 at the latest.

CheechDogg@cagclan.com - CheechDogg
yoisuisu20@aol.com – Iron Nikka
johnbear518@gmail.com – Twinz of Death
codered3668@yahoo.com – Eagle7
willysfg@yahoo.com – DonkeyKongfor20
myron.smth@gmail.com – Nol1Max
apolyack@sbcglobal.net - GDubyaB
rstobb101@gmail.com – Nitro Guy
dat_nigga_samson@yahoo.com - KaptKoon
duds_4_life@hotmail.co.uk – M K Dudley
dakotajay11@yahoo.com Caeser11
gualtieridavid@yahoo.com – WingedMunchies