CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: CAG 2 vs 2 Tournament...

Discuss all Tournaments, Contests, Raffles and Lotteries here.

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:08 PM

Re:CAG 2 vs 2 Tournament...

Hell I'm mad at you -_- I sacrificed sooo much to be up for that match last night -_- Now I'm dead tired, I feel like I'm gonna die because I can barely move. I'll try to be there tonight. I'd rather play Hell and Nitro, just because you both worked for it, just like Kran and I have. I know I'd be pissed if someone took my spot. So. If I'm not on tonight for the match, its because 1. I either can't get out of bed, or 2. I'm asleep. Not my fault. Ima be pissed if you disqualify me btw lol this is the first time there is a posibility I might not make it. Just sayin...
    SH 20100729 2

CAG Dogg Level: 28 [?]
    Experience: 168,284
    Next Level: 195,661

Division:
    [BFB]
    Rep Points: 110
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:08 AM
    Forum Regular

Okay, Hellraiser and Nitro. I will consider this over the next 2-3 hours and will come back later with my ruling on this appeal.

Please stay tuned.

CAG Nitro Guy wrote:
    My opinion on this is that hellraiser does have a point we did put in the work in order to get to the finals. Plus if i have to play with an alternate the other team will automatically have an advantage, not because stewi can play we all know he can play lol, but because i will not of had the play time from the previous rounds like i have had with hellraiser. So i guess i am saying that if possible it would be awesome if hellraiser was let back into the finals.

What ever is decided I will try to not hold any hard feelings against anyone. lol. I know better than most that sometimes life just happens, and I think that with what happened with hellraiser tonight is a perfect example of life happening. Show me someone that can control the weather and I will show you a GOD.

~Nitro

PS im good with Saturday @ 7 PM PST (10 PM EST, 11 PM Silent)

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,043,996
    Next Level: 1,209,937

Division:
    [BFB]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

Silent, you are SOOOO FAR from being disqualified it's crazy. You don't have anything to worry about. You've been one of the most active on here trying to get the matches completed, and you've sacrificed a lot in time and sleep, so you don't have to worry.

What I would need to know for my ruling of Hell's appeal is "What is your and Krans' availability to play Saturday around 7 PM PDT - 11 PM your time?"

Thanks,
    CAG jsbrando

L2D4 XxSilentHavenxX wrote:
    Hell I'm mad at you -_- I sacrificed sooo much to be up for that match last night -_- Now I'm dead tired, I feel like I'm gonna die because I can barely move. I'll try to be there tonight. I'd rather play Hell and Nitro, just because you both worked for it, just like Kran and I have. I know I'd be pissed if someone took my spot. So. If I'm not on tonight for the match, its because 1. I either can't get out of bed, or 2. I'm asleep. Not my fault. Ima be pissed if you disqualify me btw lol this is the first time there is a posibility I might not make it. Just sayin...

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time

Silent im realy srry i try to get home soon as i could because i know ur different time and i rly didn't mean to make u stay up late!.. U deserver to be mad at me i fucked up!.. would u forgive me silent and brando i put effort in to everything i do and i tryed my hardest to be ehre last night!.. When my name sign off and on that was my roommate homie joe signing on to xbox live he was signing out of my account!...

P.s If im home any sooner then i'll be on ehre and xbox live!..

CAG Dogg Level: 23 [?]
    Experience: 59,672
    Next Level: 62,494

Division:
    [BFB]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

VERDICT RENDERED

Hellraiser, you are reinstated to the 2v2 tournament. I do not hold against you things such as traffic, weather, and work. We all have lives here, and that's important for all of us to remember.

On that note, hellraiser, et al, I want this to be a learning lesson. The biggest issue from last night was lack of communication. If we find ourselves in this situation and we know we're going to be late or miss it entirely, please phone, email, text, IM, or any other means necessary to as many parties involved. We failed this time around and kept Silent awake until past 1 AM when she had school the next morning. I as a gamer would have been pissed in her situation, but I also as a parent would have been pissed my kid was up till 1 AM waiting on a game when they had school in the morning.

So, in the end, remember, just be courteous to everyone and it'll all be good!

Now, this match is scheduled for Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 7:00 PM PDT/11:00 PM SilentDT. I will be online with room ready to go about 6:45 PM.

Cheers,
    CAG jsbrando

CAG jsbrando wrote:
    Okay, Hellraiser and Nitro. I will consider this over the next 2-3 hours and will come back later with my ruling on this appeal.

Please stay tuned.

CAG Nitro Guy wrote:
    My opinion on this is that hellraiser does have a point we did put in the work in order to get to the finals. Plus if i have to play with an alternate the other team will automatically have an advantage, not because stewi can play we all know he can play lol, but because i will not of had the play time from the previous rounds like i have had with hellraiser. So i guess i am saying that if possible it would be awesome if hellraiser was let back into the finals.

What ever is decided I will try to not hold any hard feelings against anyone. lol. I know better than most that sometimes life just happens, and I think that with what happened with hellraiser tonight is a perfect example of life happening. Show me someone that can control the weather and I will show you a GOD.

~Nitro

PS im good with Saturday @ 7 PM PST (10 PM EST, 11 PM Silent)

Rep Points: 70
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Both hellraiser and i appreciate you taking everything into consideration brando and whoever else was involved in the decision making. Once again I am sorry to you silent for keeping you up too late. I guess we should have scheduled this for Saturday to begin with. That is mostly my fault when hellraiser said he was going out of town Friday I naturally assumed he would be gone until sometime on Sunday but he will be back Satuday now.

So I will be there and so will hellraiser and if he is not. ROAD TRIP to california to slap hellraiser. lol.

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 517,359
    Next Level: 555,345

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time

Thanks brando. i tryed to post on my phone but it wouldn't let me log in for somereason lol.. Nitro it was never ur fault bro it was mine u where and I wasn't.. THis is a leason i will learn and nitro i wil pay for ur ticket to coem slap me ahah!..

CAG Dogg Level: 23 [?]
    Experience: 59,672
    Next Level: 62,494

Division:
    [BFB]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

No problemo, man!

BTW, KRANS/SILENT - HELL/NITRO

Here's what you're playing for!
    2LiveCrew

CAG hellraiser cuhz wrote:
    Thanks brando. i tryed to post on my phone but it wouldn't let me log in for somereason lol.. Nitro it was never ur fault bro it was mine u where and I wasn't.. THis is a leason i will learn and nitro i wil pay for ur ticket to coem slap me ahah!..

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

brando! silent is not even 21! but I will take the beer...oh AAAAAAAAAW! SNAPS! its coors! n/m :P
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,141,727
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Division:
    [BFB]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

uh, well most will be gone in next hour, but I got lots more in the fridge in the garage.

+ Post New Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast