CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: This is Csustemos ( Tem / Temos / CSU / Customs / Custsemos / Whatever )

If you are new to the Community, introduce yourself here.

Rep Points: 35
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:27 PM

This is Csustemos ( Tem / Temos / CSU / Customs / Custsemos / Whatever )

Hello there. I'm Tem, tho people use Customs, CSU, Custemos, etc from my gt CSUSTEMOS. For the record it is not the word Custom misspelt. CSUS was the first console clan I was part of. While TEMOS was, at that time, my universal organiser name. I prefer Tem or whatever of the listed variations u want. I've got use to them all in my time in the Halo Military Clans Community. Which this week I'm partly retiring from. it's unclear to me whether CAG is or was ever part of the Halo or other military clans community, that was a political military simulator, that came out of the clans phenomenon.

Whatever the case, I'm hoping to start over with a fresh part of the clans scene, with fresh people on a fresh title. The 360's COD AW ( plus Titanfall if your operations there are still on whatsoever )

I've extensively researched the opportunities out there and CAG is the place I've picked.

I'm on vacation at the moment, but I'll be home and have COD AW on the 360 this week.

While I was part of many clans in the military clans community, I typically took or was thrust into positions of support or command, to the point that in the most recent clans I was part of I put conditions of entry in place, where I could stick to the career path I wanted to. The reason I put this is because not once was i in a clan where I was properly trained to be a good player on whatever title the clan was on. Ever support or command. No more of that. I want frontline.

My preferred play styles are these. ( I've extensively researched COD AW pre purchase, to work out weapons, methods etc )

CLOSE > Closing fast so I'm up close and personal to melee the crap out of people. ( COD AW Tech thoughts, S-12, SN6, PDW
    or Atlas 45 w tactical knife )

CO VEC > Counter Vehicle, specifically deep striking to the opponents' part of the map and wrecking their vehicles. Not enough
    to warrant respawn, or for people to think much before using them. Just enough so the armor is significantly
    weakened. Making taking them out faster for the team. Some might call this unsporting. It makes complete tactical
    sense. Think sabotage. ( I don't get as much chance to use this play style as would want to )

OVERWATCH > This is a class that supports the team, at the cost of true play. In other words, the player takes a well protected
    vantage point, from which to pinpoint opponent locations to communicate to the team, while providing on call
    long range fire support. ( COD AW tech thoughts MORS w tracker, MK14, EPM3, Stinger M7, MAHEM, MDL,
    Thermal ) Position could also be used to call out vehicle and weapon locations. Would need to use fast, agile
    loadout to change position fast once opponents catch on )

Could also be called in to support through moving to reinforce vital points, holding actions etc

In short I take pleasure in fighting up close and personal, or through support tactics that, while not getting my player much in the way of points or kills, significantly increases the team's points or kills, and that strengthens the team's effectiveness as a whole.

thanks

CAG Dogg Level: 19 [?]
    Experience: 21,451
    Next Level: 22,851

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:27 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

great intro, very informative

im sure you will have a lot of fun with our 360 guys on AW

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,744,682
    Next Level: 19,059,430

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time

thanks I hope so too. As it tends to come up, and as I can spare the time to it at the moment, here, in short is my clans career.

Clans

It starts with my work with Commander Xavier Vinson / Bladrix (on CoW) I was so young then. XOH (Mac Halo CE Demo), CSUS of OCOMOS (Halo Reach), CSUS of OCOMOS (Halo 4), (Contractor for KINGS) then Contractor for Wardens (Halo 4), UHR, UAF, HFM (Halo 4), Contractor for TEEF (Defiance), CSUSP (Defiance), (HFM) (Halo Reach), HFM (Destiny), UUF (Halo Reach), (URN) (Halo 4), Vanguard (Halo Reach), (Traxus Mane) (Halo Reach), UNMCF (Halo 4), SOH (Halo Reach), Fairy Tail (Halo 4)

Organisations

OCOMOS (1st OCOMOS), OCOMOS (2nd OCOMOS), OCOMOS is a Cyber Politics and Clans Support organisation

DarkNet (ex-trainee), DarkNet is a Intel and Stimulus organisation. (I was there for a short time on a self limited application to work on a joint project, my part was the OPW)

The Pathway, The Pathway was the organisation created to act for The Pantheon of Cyber Power(s)

Who / What I was

Clans

CoW Work - Tactician
    XOH - Temporary Organiser / PVT (LCPL or CPL?) ( Nominated Command Position - refused it )
    CSUS - Founder / Temporary Organiser / PVT (LCPL or CPL?) ( Nominated Command Position - refused it )
    (KINGS - Contractor)
    Wardens - Contractor
    UHR - ONI Researcher ( Nominated Director - refused it )
    UAF - National Guard PVT (was PFC - demoted )
    HFM - Military Security (M SEC ) Mason ( General )
    TEEF - Contractor
    CSUSP - Founder / Organiser
    UUF - PVT
    (URN - REC/PVT)
    Vanguard - PVT
    Traxus Mane - REC
    UNMCF - PVT
    SOH - PVT
    Fairy Tail - REC/PVT

Organisations

OCOMOS ( Chapter 01 ) - Founder / Temporary Organiser / PVT (LCPL or CPL?) ( Nominated Command Position - refused it )
    OCOMOS ( Chapter 02 ) - Founder / Organiser / Support Wing Commander / Tactical Support Commander / Organisation
    Commander
    DarkNet - Trainee (intent was to work as part of OPW/HAW)
    The Pathway - Temporary Organiser / PR Worker

think that's it

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time

that though is the past. I just want to play COD AW with others. Fresh start with fresh people on a fresh title

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time

Actually after much thought I have come to realise that, at this time, this is not the right move for me. Sorry to have taken up your time. CAG is not the right place for me at this time. thank you

+ Post New Thread