CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the Interrogation Room - CAG ShadowSnypr

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    04:47 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

the Interrogation Room - CAG ShadowSnypr

CAGShowcaseInterRoom2

Good morning, CAG! Welcome to this weeks edition of the Interrogation Room. This week, I am pleased to introduce CAG ShadowSnyper. He is here to share some information about himself and his life in and outside of CAG. So sit back and enjoy the fun!

• First Name: Joshua
    • Occupation: Direct Care Staff at a group home for troubled kids and a Personal Care Attendant
    • Pets & Names: none
    • Kids, Spouse: none yet
    • Online Game Tag names: Xbox Live - CAG ShadowSnypr

CAGShadowSnyper

-What is your rank/placement within CAG?
    Currently I am just a Private First Class

-How did you come up with your username?
    I have been ShadowSnyper for a long time now. I am quite an adept Sniper or at least was on Reach and ppl would have the hardest time in finding me and when they did I would move to another part of the map the snipe from trying my best to stick to the parts where no expects someone to be shooting from.

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
    First Person Shooter all the way bitch!!!

-What consoles do you game on?
    The Xbox 1 is there another console out there? If so it must not be very good or worth mentioning.

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    Well you gotta have caffine so definitely Mountain Dew! and Of Course Doritos.

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
    hmmmmm. I would have to say on my homemade in Halo Reach called Zombie Maze. The players start on the ground and the zombie navigates the maze from platforms atop the maze and I was playing with friends and I came across one and jumped down and performed the perfect assassination by falling directly on them and pressing the Assassination button at the same time. It was epic. Also following someone around the entire map just about of sword base on Reach without them realizing I was behind them.

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game which game would you go into?
    Fuck hard question. I love Destiny but Halo is a fucking classic. But then Skyrim is pretty Bad ass. But if I had to choose I would have to choose Skyrim due to the fact my character was bad ass and my house was fucking awesome.

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested?
    Shit Ghosts and Destiny. I had a lot of days played on Ghosts. Before that maybe Reach. Now though definitely Destiny.

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
    Shit it would be a First person shooter with elements of an open world like Elder Scrolls. It would be kind of like Destiny but with more going on. Destiny's world is too closed and not enough plant life and shit. Think of a perfect combination of Halo and Elderscrolls put together.

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
    The unbelievable graphics and physics! Being able to play online with other ppl from around the world and invite them to play with you. Halo CE though I love it such a great classic just like Twisted metal and Driver.

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
    I'm sure a lot of ppl would say Master Chief because he was such a badass or Sarge. 343 guilty spark would be fun cause he was the trol of Halo in a way such an annoying little thing first on your side but then not really and then your side again fucking annoying troll. But hey I guess if I had to choose it would be George from Halo Reach such a loveable Giant his personality is similar towards mine looking out for ppl and wat not. George was by far the saddest death cause he is one guy who was fucking awesome.

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
    Doom or Duke Nukem wait no that's my first computer game I first played Supermario or Tetris on a gameboy in 1992 I was somewhere around the age of 3-5.

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
    DMR/Sniper rifle. Im a Sniper bitch. I also enjoy a hand cannon cause I snipe with for medium range. BOOM HEADSHOT!

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
    hmmmmmmm. What good game is coming that is going to be worth getting really I'm not looking forward to Halo 5 as much I mean I will try it out and most likely get pissed at 343, yet again for their failure in the Halo industries but whatever.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    HALO BITCH!!!

-Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
    Grown Ups 2

-Favorite Music/Band/Artist?
    System of A Down, Godsmack, Alice in Chains, Papa Roach, Metallica,
    Chris Tomlin, Natalie Grant, 3 Days Grace, Mercy ME
    George Frederick Handel, Wolfgang Amadeaus Mozart, Ludwig V Beehtoven, Johannes S Bach,

-What is the most recent song that you sang out when driving in the car?
    Handels Messiah

-What’s your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
    Hmmm Football would be the most preferable sport to watch. I am a New England Man. Favorite player of all time in the Sporting Industry would have to be Michael Jordan ever since I was a wee lad.

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
    What else is there? Nah jk Watching movies and Anime, photography, and other shit

The following questions are from your fellow CAG Doggs, answer if you dare, and yes we want all the details...

-If you were in the "Miss America" talent competition, what would your talent be?
    ummmm telling fat jokes like some of my own creating for example Your mom is so fat she went to get a tummy tuck and her doctor asked which one
    or your mom is soo fat she wont swim in the Pacific Ocean out of fear of being picked up by whalers. Or your mommas so fat that when she went swimming in the Ocean a Blue Whale Went DAMN!!! Or your mommas so fat she wont even fit in a mirror.

-Tits, ass, or Legs man?
    Cant I have all? but nah I look at the eyes first.

-Boxers, briefs or Commando?
    Used to be commando in my teen years for my entire teen years really. but when I did I wore boxers and I still do. I like to be able to roam free.

-You've just been hired to a promotions position at Kellog Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick? Hmmmm a Cock? lol

- If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be?
    ShadowSnypr

-If you were to get a tattoo on your face, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
    why the face? It would be a religious tattoo though.

-CAG CheechDogg asks "If you were leader of CAG, what would you change and why?"
    hmmmmmmmmmmm...................Cheech has got it. Cheech is doing a great job and keeps ppl in line.

-What is your favorite quote?
    All means all and that's all all means.
    Give me the Bible the whole Bible and nothing but the Bible.

-Anything else you’d like to tell us, especially after all you just shared?
    CAG RULES!!!!!

Well that wraps it up for this week. I hope everyone enjoyed the article. I would like to thank Josh for his time in this as it is always appreciated. I would like to thank all of CAG for continuing this website. I would also like to welcome other CAG members to join us for future articles. If you would like to take a look at past articles, feel free to check this out, the Interrogation Room Directory! Thank you all and have a great week!

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,400,731
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (December 23rd, 2014),CAG ShadowSnypr (December 23rd, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    11:47 AM
    Co-Leader

Def another nice read,
    Just want to say one thing though ShadowSnypr,
    I tip my hat to u good sir for all the work u do with kids that go through trouble.huge respect man!
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,526,748
    Next Level: 55,714,302

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG ShadowSnypr (December 23rd, 2014),MERZiN8 (December 23rd, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7