CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the Interrogation Room - CAG RE4PER

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    05:09 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

the Interrogation Room - CAG RE4PER

CAGShowcaseInterRoom2

Good Morning Folks! Welcome to this weeks edition of the Interrogation Room. This week I am pleased to bring you a deeper look into the mind of this badger poking spoon menace, CAG RE4PER. Enjoy!

• First Name: Rob
    • Occupation: I am a mechanic/ machinist/ fabricator/ R&D tester. I work for a small company owned by a friend. What we do is come up with ideas for things to help the military, police and fire departments. We then build them and test them. Our items range from drones with machine guns on them to improved bullet proof clothing. We then either full develop it or sell it to the highest bidder. We can make just about anything or find a way to make it.
    • Pets & Names: I have 3 dogs a German Shepherd Malamute mix named Charlie, a Whippet Greyhound mix named Izzy and a Shepherd mutt mix named Foxy. I also have 1 cat named Mutten Chop. Then there are the fish they have no names.
    • Kids, Spouse: I am married to my wife Deanne for 10 plus years ( hopefully she doesn't see that ) We have 1 son named Zan he is five.
    • Online Game Tag names: Xbox Live GT is CAG RE4PER

CAGRE4PER

-What is your rank/placement within CAG?
    I am currently a SGT with a billet of Recruiter. I am really looking forward to ranking up.

-How did you come up with your username?
    I wish there was a good story here. My GT has changed several times over the years. I wanted to just have Reaper but Xbox wont allow it. It became ( something ) Re4per about a year ago because I liked it. I know not exciting at all but its the truth.

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
    FPS for sure mostly COD but I do like Minecraft and games that require thinking with puzzles. Tomb Raider puzzles were great and it still gave you the ability to kill stuff. CODs my passion.

-What consoles do you game on?
    Xbox slim. I want to get an Xbox 1. Sorry Sony guys I wont ever buy a Playstation.

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    I'm a fat guy so I will eat anything with in arms reach. Mostly water or Arizona Arnold Palmer and some sort of finger food.

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
    I'm not sure what qualifies for a memorable moment so I'm not sure I have one. I guess It would be when I master prestiged after grinding away for I don't even remember how long. Lately I have really enjoyed working with the new recruits. Helping them become members has been a lot of fun.i hope to keep doing it.

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game which game would you go into?
    COD for sure. I have always wanted to be a badass, or I want to be Wreck it Ralph So I can break shit and some little guy comes around and fixes it with a whack of his hammer.

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested?
    AS of today It would be Ghosts I think I have something like 15 days of combat time logged in. I'm sure Advanced warfare will surpass that.

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
    So your a CIA agent but really your a double agent working for the Russians and you have to steal secrets from both of them, but the kicker is you don't know who you are and is the puzzle you really want to solve. I'm kidding thats complete bullshit. If I was making a game I think I would try to mix COD with Prototype. I really liked how you could evolve in prototype

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
    The next gen consoles graphics are really awesome. Games today are so much better than there where even 5 years ago. I still have fond memories of playing Contra. How many of you just recited the code to enter at the beginning to get 99 lives . up up down down left right left right b a b a select select start. Ha

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
    That's easy Lara Croft have you seen her body. If i get to be her I'm going to need some alone time in a dark room. Then maybe some medical attention. Need I say more.

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
    I would say I remember when Nintendo came out and I played Duck Hunt and Mario. We didn't get it right away it was like a few months after xmas. I remember thinking my dad was a cheap ass for not getting it for me for xmas. lol I'm pretty sure my sister had a Atari that we played Pong on.

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
    In FPS I like to run with an SMG for hardcore the BAL for core. If it's a RPG a good sword or double axes if I can get them. I think my all time favorite weapon was the dildo in Saints Row but you have to run around naked.

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
    Don't really know what games are coming out. Right now I am spending all my time in AW or helping recruits. I will most likely get the new borderlands at some point and if I get the X1 Sunset overdrive looks good.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    COD hands down. I had alot of fun playing Borderlands 1 and 2, Fable 1,2,3 Halo up to Reach, Destiny, Far Cry, Minecraft I have to many games

-Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
    Just saw Big hero 6 and loved it. I'm a movie freak I have over 5000 movies in my digital library. I know for a fact I haven't watched them all yet.

-Favorite Music/Band/Artist?
    I can't say I have a favorite. I like just about everything from pop to rock to rap and country. I like new music until the radio stations play them so much that I feel the need to take an ice pick to my ears.

-What is the most recent song that you sang out when driving in the car?
    Im all about that bass. Now I wouldn't I sang it more like screamed it. Sounded more like a dying sea lion than singing.

-What’s your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
    I'm not really a sports guy. I do watch a lot of live streamers and MLG. My favs are KYR Speedy, Jahova, Fwiz, Drift0r, Bacon Doughnut. Other than That I will watch any kind of open wheel racing. Brings my back to when I used to run a race team.

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
    Shooting guns, driving cars, Mostly if I'm not at work I'm hanging with family. I play golf with my father in law. It keeps me on his good side. No I don't let him win. ( SHHHHH yes I do but don't tell him that ) Play games with my kid he is really into the Lego games on his Wii. Normal stuff I guess

The following questions are from your fellow CAG Doggs, answer if you dare, and yes we want all the details...

-If you were in the "Miss America" talent competition, what would your talent be?
    WOW .......... I guess my talent would be the ability to swear for no reason at all. My real hidden talent is I can rap just like Dr. Dre. If you believe that I have some ocean front property in AZ. for sale. I used to be able to dismantle and assemble an AK47 blindfolded in under a min.

-Tits, ass, or Legs man?
    I'm an ass man. Not an ass like Kim K but more like Margot Robbie or Alice Eve or Emma Stone. Don't get me wrong I like nice tits too.

-Boxers, briefs or Commando?
    Why would you ever want to know this. Ok well if you must know I wear thongs. Now try to get that mental picture out of your head. I hope you have to live with that for ever. Ok now for the real answer boxer briefs. If my laundry isn't done then I free ball it.

-You've just been hired to a promotions position at Kellog Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick?
    Ok so here is the million dollar idea you sell it to men women and kids each one has there own design. The guys get cereal that looks like tits. The women get cereal that looks like cocks now the kids theirs look like cars for boys and flowers for girls. Ok you can say it that's the dumbest idea you have every heard. This is why i don't do sales. im a build it and fix it kind of guy I don't give a fuck what my cereal looks like.

- If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be?
    Umm Fat bastard or Tiny lol ok ok I think I would go with Reaper its kind of been my nick name for a while now. Stick with what works right.

-If you were to get a tattoo on your face, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
    It would be across my forehead and it would say " What are you looking at " the inside of my lower lip is tattooed it says Fuck off. I have 8 other tattoos as well most are on my forearms I have one on each leg. The original plan was to have a full upper body suit. then I realized I was fat and didn't want to have my gut tattooed.

-CAG CheechDogg asks "If you were leader of CAG, what would you change and why?"
    You know I don't think I would change anything. I haven't been here that long so I don't really see any problems.
    What I will say is that this forum feels like home. Everyone is friendly and seems to be willing to help. Everyone I have seen so far seems to appreciate other peoples efforts. There is just the right about of ribbing just what you would expect from a big brother. I look forward to seeing this place grow even bigger and better. I want to be a part of that, I have a lot of fun with the new recruits

-What is your favorite quote?
    I poke badgers with spoons , me
    What do you pay your pick crew with Oreos and Kit Kats, Nick Cage gone in 60 seconds
    Look at it like this kid you got off cheap, It cost you 20 dollars to get this kid out of your life for ever, Sunny Bronx Tale
    Get to the chopper, Arnold Swar.... ( you know who I mean )

-Anything else you’d like to tell us, especially after all you just shared?
    If your not scared by all of that I don't know what to say. If there is something I haven't covered just ask I will tell you.

Well that wraps it up for this weeks edition of the Interrogation Room, I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did. I would like to thank Rob for his time and consideration in the participation of this article. Thanks for CAG for hosting such an amazing group of people. As always, I am on the lookout for fresh meat! Seriously, though, please let me know if you would like to sign up for this article and I would be happy to stalk you for a week or more gathering the required info. If you would like to read more of these articles from past participants, feel free to take a look at the Interrogation Room Directory.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,400,774
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

MoB Corleone352 (December 16th, 2014),RE4PER (December 16th, 2014),StainShake (December 16th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    12:09 PM
    Co-Leader

Good to put a face to the name Re4per!as always a great read!
    Whiskey Co. Battlefield Brigade
    Colonel
    Co Leader
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,526,935
    Next Level: 55,714,302

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

MERZiN8 (December 16th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 21st, 2024
    Local Time
    11:09 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Great Read Buddy

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,982,397
    Next Level: 35,467,816

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

MERZiN8 (December 16th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread