CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Tanks

Discuss all general World of Tanks topics here

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:37 PM

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSeeker1972 View Post
    I noticed today from an email that if you log in Christmas day you get 7 days premium. I hope i read that right. Just giving yall a heads up.
    Hell yeah thanks for the info buddy.

REAL RECOGNISES REAL

CAG Dogg Level: 51 [?]
    Experience: 12,049,974
    Next Level: 13,849,320

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SILENT For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (December 24th, 2014)

Rep Points: 3374
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:37 PM
    Forum Footmatt

That is correct I was putting down a few of my daily xps before work (which are x3 right now woohoo!) And I got that Christmas package which includes a few consumables as well as the 7 days of premium.

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 466,110
    Next Level: 555,345

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to satehit7 For This Fucking Post:

CAG SILENT (December 24th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by satehit7 View Post
    That is correct I was putting down a few of my daily xps before work (which are x3 right now woohoo!) And I got that Christmas package which includes a few consumables as well as the 7 days of premium.
    Im jumping on that shit right now.. lol

REAL RECOGNISES REAL

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SILENT For This Fucking Post:

satehit7 (December 24th, 2014)

Rep Points: 3374
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:37 PM
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by CAG SILENT View Post
    Im jumping on that shit right now.. lol

REAL RECOGNISES REAL
    I'll be on later like usual if anyone would like to play. I'll actually be on earlier than usual. Only had to work a part day today.

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 466,110
    Next Level: 555,345

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to satehit7 For This Fucking Post:

CAG SILENT (December 24th, 2014)

Rep Points: 110
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:37 PM

Hey, I'm a player who recently met you (CAG SILENT) on WoT. I already have the tier 9 French artillery and it works pretty well. It has a relatively good arc, nice accuracy, sub-par alpha, but what makes it great is the flexibility and repositioning that is allowed by the turret and speed. It can medium tank if it really needs to defend a base (pop in and out of cover to shoot). I thought a gun as powerful as a tier 7 Arty's gun would suck, but it is great with accuracy, rate of fire, a turret, and the ability to get much closer to the front lines than the other slower top tier artillery. The French are a great way to train yourself as an artillery player and I recommend them if you want to maximize your performance as a support tank that can support close to its teammates, despite its vulnerabilities.

CAG Dogg Level: 15 [?]
    Experience: 7,079
    Next Level: 7,465

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Brian94977 For This Fucking Post:

CAG SILENT (January 1st, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Brian94977 View Post
    Hey, I'm a player who recently met you (CAG SILENT) on WoT. I already have the tier 9 French artillery and it works pretty well. It has a relatively good arc, nice accuracy, sub-par alpha, but what makes it great is the flexibility and repositioning that is allowed by the turret and speed. It can medium tank if it really needs to defend a base (pop in and out of cover to shoot). I thought a gun as powerful as a tier 7 Arty's gun would suck, but it is great with accuracy, rate of fire, a turret, and the ability to get much closer to the front lines than the other slower top tier artillery. The French are a great way to train yourself as an artillery player and I recommend them if you want to maximize your performance as a support tank that can support close to its teammates, despite its vulnerabilities.
    Yes i remember who you are and it seems you're a great player. It looks like you really know you stuff and thats a plus. I'll try to platoon up with you soon buddy..

1st Lieutenant
    WoT Platoon Commander
    REAL RECOGNISES REAL

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SILENT For This Fucking Post:

SoulSeeker1972 (January 6th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12