CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Domination: Recruit Requirements For Marksman's Badge

Update or start your Marksman Badge thread here

Rep Points: 28108
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:54 AM

Domination: Recruit Requirements For Marksman's Badge

To begin you need to find this page COD Marksman. Next you will click on an option that will look like +Post New Thread. Next, you will be taken to a new page, and on this page you will have to make a title for your post and a body for the message. Now, this is the critical part; If you mess this up, you WILL have to redo it. In your title, please put your Username that you use on the site, followed by the words, “Domination Marksman.” This will ensure those that verify your games, and those that verify awards, will be able to find more easily. Again, if you don't do this correctly, you will have to start all over from scratch. So, save yourself some time, please proofread, and make sure everything needed is included. Once that is complete, the body of the message in your new post should be as follows:

20-5 (Kill/Death ratio, Per Each Game you play)
    Warhawk (The Map You Played On)
    DemikDaGawd (The CAG member you teamed with that will confirm your game(s))

**Please add DemikDaGawd, or any other Domination CAG Member as a friend if you are interested in earning any of the 3 following badges.**

After you post this, kindly remind the CAG member that you teamed with to PLEASE confirm your games. This will be the same format for all of your weapon badges, as well.

Now, for the Good Stuff!

**The following requirements are needed in order to earn your Domination: Marksman Badges, so please read carefully, as some of the accouterments may be slightly different for each mode, or Badge you are working toward:

Domination Marksman Badge

1. Your choices of weapons are Limited to: Assault Rifle(s), Sub-Machine Gun(s) or Light-Machine Gun, and your load-out preference.

2. You must have at least 20 kills, with no more than 10 deaths, 5 times in Hardcore Domination.

Or, You must have at least 25 kills, with no more than 10 deaths, 10 times in Core Domination.

3. Kill streak rewards are NOT allowed, and do not count toward your goal (ex. Choppers, Juggernauts, LOKI, etc.).

4. Explosives are not allowed, and do not count toward your goal (ex. IED's, Grenades, C4, etc.).

Basically, Kills can only come from, and only count via YOUR Weapons (Gun(s) System.

5. You must also be accompanied by a Domination Squad Leader in order to confirm that these requirements are met.

Domination Sharpshooter Badge

The following are the requirements for the Domination Sharpshooter Badge:
    1. Your choice of weapon and load-out, Limited to: Marksman Rifle, Assault Rifle(s), Sub-Machine Gun(s), Light-Machine Gun(s), and Pistol.

2. You must have at least 30 kills, with no more than 10 deaths, 10 times in Hardcore Domination.

Or, You must have at least35 kills, with no more than 10 deaths, 15 times in Core Domination.

3. Kill streak rewards are NOT allowed, and do not count toward your goal (ex. Choppers, Juggernauts, LOKI, etc.).

4. Explosives are NOT allowed, and do not count toward your goal (ex. IED's, Grenades, C4, etc.).

Basically, Kills can only come from, and only count via YOUR Weapons (Gun(s) System.

5. You must also be accompanied by a Domination Squad Leader in order to confirm that these requirements are met.

Domination Expert Badge

The following are the requirements for the Domination Sharpshooter Badge:

1. Your choices of weapons are Limited to: Assault Rifle(s), Sub-Machine Gun(s) or Light-Machine Gun, and your load-out preference.

2. You must have at least 40 kills, with no more than 10 deaths, 10 times in Hardcore Domination.

Or, You must have at least 45 kills, with no more than 10 deaths, 20 times in Core Domination.

4. Explosives are NOT allowed, and do not count toward your goal (ex. IED's, Grenades, C4, etc.).

Thank you for choosing CAG as your Clan HQ. We are ready for you to show us what you got!

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 2,066,753
    Next Level: 2,111,327

2. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to DemikDaGawd For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (December 15th, 2014),CAG TheKid (December 15th, 2014),Headxshotzzz (December 14th, 2014),P33Tza (January 5th, 2015),WOOTdog91 (August 31st, 2015)

Rep Points: 410
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:54 AM
    Forum NooB

hmm that seems difficult for expert cx but i like it nice job cx

CAG Dogg Level: 29 [?]
    Experience: 227,513
    Next Level: 242,754

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Headxshotzzz For This Fucking Post:

DemikDaGawd (December 14th, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time

Haha it's supposed to be the most difficult out of the 3. And it was mentioned that DOM has more than double the points that TDM has. I was stuck on expert for awhile, But I think some badasses can achieve it.

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to DemikDaGawd For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (December 15th, 2014)

Rep Points: 410
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:54 AM
    Forum NooB

only if your a god or camp your ass out our you have like the dream team with you lol

CAG Dogg Level: 29 [?]
    Experience: 227,513
    Next Level: 242,754

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Headxshotzzz For This Fucking Post:

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time

I just wanted to get an outline up there. I'm sure they can change it if they think it's too impossible. I pretty much just had it jump 1-1.5 k/d per level.

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to DemikDaGawd For This Fucking Post:

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:54 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

maybe a little tweaking will be needed as time goes by but at least you have a starting point

the sores at the beginning of the post don't match the scores listed below

p.s,. Argh, my eyes.... so...many....colours LOL

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,590,861
    Next Level: 19,059,430

12. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (December 15th, 2014),DemikDaGawd (December 15th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:54 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by SprayAim View Post
    maybe a little tweaking will be needed as time goes by but at least you have a starting point

the sores at the beginning of the post don't match the scores listed below

p.s,. Argh, my eyes.... so...many....colours LOL
    We won't know until we see what the results with these requirements look like ... if recruits are shitting Marksman, Sharpshooter and Experts like they have diahrea then we will see what needs to be tweaked ..for now lets go with this and get shit going on the PS3 for Domination ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,288,911
    Next Level: 305,690,101

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

DemikDaGawd (December 15th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time

I have no problem with these requirements at all ... put them in place and start putting recruits through this for their Marksman's Medal ..

I made a deal with you and you are taking advantage of it ...so I am keeping my word and honoring that deal ...I am promoting you to Lance Corporal and Squad Leader so that you may start building up your Domination Squad on the Playstation ...

So go out there and kick some ass !!! Thank you for wanting to do this !!!
    cag clan cheechdogg

16. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

DemikDaGawd (December 16th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:54 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    We won't know until we see what the results with these requirements look like ... if recruits are shitting Marksman, Sharpshooter and Experts like they have diahrea then we will see what needs to be tweaked ..for now lets go with this and get shit going on the PS3 for Domination ...
    that was my thought too cheech. on the other hand... if members are finding it far too difficult and struggling to get any of the games in then may also require a little adjustment

only way to tell is with a test run.... seems the playstation guys are the new CAG crash test dummies

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,590,861
    Next Level: 19,059,430

18. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SprayAim For This Fucking Post:

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time

Yes that is one way to put it lol ... SO ROCK ON CRASH TEST DUMMIES !!! LOL ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

20. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

SprayAim (December 15th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 237

Actions :  (View-Readers)