CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Domination: Recruit Requirements For Marksman's Badge

Update or start your Marksman Badge thread here

Threaded View

Rep Points: 28108
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:34 PM

I prefer Crash Test Hero's lol...

And you may be right about some of those numbers, but during games, I've seen some guys going 40+ with very few deaths. I know it may seem very unlikely, but if it needs to be tweaked, I'm all for it. I also would like to add a capture minimum, which I forgot to add due to my insomnia haha. My goal was to have it pretty easy for the 1st level, then more difficult as you progress. I looked at the clan rewards system and requirements to kind of give me a basis as to what to make the requirements, since Domination is 200 points, instead of only 75 for TDM. I know the colors may have been a bit over the top, but I don;t want anyone missing anything Like I did, as far as the requirements go.

I appreciate the chance to do this, and look forward to the test runs and running the squad for Domination...

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 2,095,988
    Next Level: 2,111,327

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to DemikDaGawd For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (December 15th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 237

Actions :  (View-Readers)