CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: To You Guys

Find great information on VA "Veteran Affairs" matters for active and inactive members of the Military

Threaded View

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:39 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

To You Guys

I never went to the military, I chose football as my first love and got lucky enough to make a career out of it. But I do come from a Navy family with a Command Masterchief for a grandfather and a father who was an 8 year veteran in the teams. And grew up on NAS Whidbey, lol but with the anniversary of my brothers death coming closer and closer (He was killed working in the private sector in 2005). It always makes me realize how lucky I am to be raised by and to know them.

To know you guys here at CAG and I wanted to say thank you for what you have done and the sacrifices you have made for our country. It's an honor to be apart of this clan you guys.

I'm sure you guys get that a lot but it never hurts to hear it again.

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,362,500
    Next Level: 5,107,448

2. The Following 8 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CHONG For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (December 15th, 2014),CAG Covieleader (December 14th, 2014),CAG ToxicBob (December 12th, 2014),Headxshotzzz (December 14th, 2014),RE4PER (December 11th, 2014),RzaRay (December 12th, 2014),SoulSeeker1972 (December 11th, 2014),SprayAim (December 12th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10