Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the Interrogation Room - CAG Buzzard

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:49 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

the Interrogation Room - CAG Buzzard

CAGShowcaseInterRoom2
    Good Morning Folks! Welcome to this weeks edition of the Interrogation Room, this week I am pleased to announce we are hosting CAG Buzzard here to share what it is that keeps him circling flying about.

• First Name: Cole
    • Pets & Names: A dog name Caleb (Pitbull)
    • Kids, Spouse: Never want kids. A Spouse someday for sure.
    • Online Game Tag names:
    Xbox Live - Huge SoB/CAG Buzzard & PSN- Arventis & Steam- xxxarventisxxx

Photo:
    PLEASESTANDBY OLDSCHOOL
    I was sent a link but it did not work. Waiting for a replacement. Thanks!

-What is your rank/placement within CAG?
    I've held various ranks within CAG, but right now I am a Lance Corporal.

-How did you come up with your username?
    Just wanted to make a burner until I thought of a good one. But now I like it so it's stayin. And because I am a Big sum bitch.

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
    It's would have to be a tie between RPGs and FPS. I love me some mindless killin, but at the same time a good story is never a bad thing.

-What consoles do you game on?
    Xbox One, and PC.

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    Food:
    Beef Jerky (Peppered or Teriyaki) / Doritos (Spicy Nacho).
    Drink:
    Mountain Dew (Any but that diet crap) / Pepsi (Wild Cherry)

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
    Almost going nuclear in COD Black Ops 2, and then having Patron finding that clip and putting on the youtubes. And that happened around the time I was a recruit trying to join, so I guess I impressed.

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game which game would you go into?
    This is a hard one. I've honestly never really played a game and said "I want to be in this game". But if I had to choose I'd probably pick Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. Why? Cause Pirates.

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested?
    Off hand I have no idea, of all the games I own at the moment it'd have to be State of Decay, but Assassins Creed Unity and COD: AW is catching up.

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
    I honestly don't know. I never really thought about it. I could be the "idea man" but as for the actual making of the game I would hire humans for that aspect.

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
    Having a developer who knows what there doing making a game that isn't being rushed for a deadline / sales war.

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
    Batman. Who doesn't wanna be Batman!?

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
    I have no idea the year, and the memory it self is fogy. But I got a N64 with Donkey Kong 64, and Mario Party for xmas. I'm sure I probably got other games, but I can't remember. And yes I lost my shit when I unwrapped it.

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
    Shooters:
    SMGs / LMGs

RPGs:
    Axe (If possible) if not then a good old Sword works / Bow & Arrow / Crossbow.

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
    Rainbow Six: Siege, cause we have been without a good shooter that makes you work as a team for to damn long!!!!!

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    Red Dead Redemption, and Red Dead Redemption 2 when R* gives me my drug.......

-Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
    Boondock Saints, and Boondock Saints II

-Favorite Music/Band/Artist?
    Band:
    Avenged Sevenfold

Artist:
    Eminem

Music:
    Damn Near Everything

-What is the most recent song that you sang out when driving in the car?
    Brantley Gilbert "Read Me My Rights"

-What’s your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
    Wrestling (WWE)
    "Player"
    Brock Lesnar
    Undertaker
    CM Punk
    Bray Wyatt
    Triple H
    Stone Cold Steve Austin
    The Rock
    Konnor & Viktor (The Ascension)
    Lita
    Trish
    I can go on and on with this list, so I'ma stop here.

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
    Well there really isn't much of anything around where I live, so if my peoples can't do anything there's nothing else to do. :/

The following questions are from your fellow CAG Doggs, answer if you dare, and yes we want all the details...

-If you were in the "Miss America" talent competition, what would your talent be?
    Explaining and Demonstrating how to mam, and kill rapists.

-Tits, ass, or Legs man?
    Um yes? I seriously gotta pick one? Cause that ain't gonna happen...

-Boxers, briefs or Commando?
    Boxers, most of the time.

-You've just been hired to a promotions position at Kellog Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick?
    A device that when the little child presses the button it knocks all electrics out for 5 hours. Why? So these little spoiled fuckers go outside for more then 10 minutes.

- If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be?
    Big Sexy!!!!

-If you were to get a tattoo on your face, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
    I plan to have tattoos over most of my body, but never did I think to put one on my face. I have no plans or desire to do so.

-CAG CheechDogg asks "If you were leader of CAG, what would you change and why?"
    That everybody gets Chocolate Pudding!!!!!

In all seriousness though. I really wouldn't change anything he's had it going strong for this long, why change it? Besides he knows all he's gotta do is ask and I'll answer.

-What is your favorite quote?
    "Fear is only a four letter word" I have no idea who said it, but that's it.

-Anything else you’d like to tell us, especially after all you just shared?
    I have a dark and very upsetting past.

Well that wraps it up for this week's edition of the Interrogation Room. I would like to thank Cole for his time in assisting with this. I would also like to thank CAG for allowing me to host this, and I would like to thank all of you for your continued dedication to this amazing clan. If you would like to be the spotlight, please PM me at your earliest convenience, as I am looking for new members to interview and share. If you would like to read up on past articles, feel free to check out the Interrogation Directory!

Thanks again for your time and have a great week!

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,117,452
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (December 9th, 2014),MoB Corleone352 (December 9th, 2014)

Rep Points: 40809
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:49 PM

Good read!!!!

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,726,725
    Next Level: 6,058,010

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to HG867 For This Fucking Post:

MERZiN8 (December 9th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6