CAGShowcaseInterRoom2

Good Evening Folks! It has been a busy couple of weeks. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Now that we are back in the groove or at least getting there, I hope you are all ready for this week's article of the Interrogation Room. This week, UltimateMrPain is in the hot seat to share some the inside details. Enjoy!

• First Name: Brandon Thomas
• Pets & Names: 3 dogs, 3 cats, 14 chickens, 2 chicks, and 2 ducks
• Kids, Spouse: N/A
• Online: Xbox Live -ULTIMATEMR PAIN

NOPHOTOSUBMITTEDBLUE

-What is your rank/placement within CAG?
Private 1st Class

-How did you come up with your username?
Parents years ago use to call me Mr. Pain because i inflicted pain being so heartless.

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
Action/ adventure, RPG, FPS and Racing

-What consoles do you game on?
XBOX ONE
XBOX 360

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
Kettle Sea Salted Chips and Red bull/ Mountain Dew

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
Tandem Drifting in Forza Motorsports 4 had a group of people we would have 4 or 5 drifters inches from each other flawless drifting. I wish I could get that group back together.

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game which game would you go into?
tie/ Forza Horizons 2 / GTA 5

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested? GTA Vice city on the PS2 Literally spent months on that game as a kid.

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
Imagine an open world were you can do the impossible build what you want from nothing. Do what you want to. Be who you want to, but yet still do the things you like to do. Be the millionaire you never were. Why you ask? Well thats up to you?
Just Cause 4

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
performance, complexity and innovation. are the key factors to making games, successful. Performance , Frame Rate slow frame rate, slow game play, i'm fast get on my level! Complexity is it easy to use or hard. To complex makes you feel stupid yet to simple makes you bored good balance is good! innovation what have you come up with?whats your new idea? how have you made the game stand out from the rest?

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
Tony from GTA he gets all the ladies ;p

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
PS1 Gran Trismo

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
Assault Rifle

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
Batman: Arkham Knight
Favorite hero / villain joker and its a GREAT series

-What is your favorite game of all time?
Skate 3

-Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
Draft Day

-Favorite Music/Band/Artist?
Rap, R&B, Hip Hop ( but not 7/11 Crap! 7 Words 11 Times)
MGK (Machine Gun Kelly), Drake, Just to list a few

-What is the most recent song that you sang out when driving in the car?
Drop Sage Gemini

-What’s your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
NFL, Philadelphia EAGLES!!!!!!!!, Nick Foles, Been a eagles fan since i can remember! 7-2 bitches!!!!! #SuperbowlBound

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
Restoring my 1988 mustang LX 5.0
Skating
Basketball
Ladies

The following questions are from your fellow CAG Doggs, answer if you dare, and yes we want all the details...

-If you were in the "Miss America" talent competition, what would your talent be?
Rapping

-Tits, ass, or Legs man?
Tits , ass, all DAY!!

-Boxers, briefs or Commando?
Boxers my dick is so hot I need air!

-You've just been hired to a promotions position at Kellog Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick?
Toy Cell Phone

- If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be?
Squintz

-If you were to get a tattoo on your face, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
Cancer survivor my green ribbon

-CAG CheechDogg asks "If you were leader of CAG, what would you change and why?"
Almost Nothing Only one thing keeping players playing is a hard thing to do.

-What is your favorite quote?
"It's not, how , when or why, life throws challenges at you its the attitude in which you take them on." - Brandon Thomas

Well that wraps it up for this week's edition of the Interrogation Room. I would like to thank Brandon for his time, and to the clan for making this article such a success. If you would like to volunteer for the article, I am always looking for fresh blood. I only ask that you are at least a member with your Dogg ribbon. If you would like to see some of the other articles by other CAG members, feel free to use the Interrogation Directory found here!