Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Atcivision Get Youtube Videos Deleted

Discuss the Advance Warfare Regiment of CAG's Call Of Duty Brigade here

Rep Points: 75
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:39 PM

Atcivision Get Youtube Videos Deleted

640 620x370
    According to a report from Kotaku, Activision has reportedly been striking videos that shows glitches in Call of Duty titles, especially some of the map glitches in Advanced Warfare. An exert from a Machinima email to partners stated that Activision has been “issuing strikes on videos showing glitches.”
    Activision responded to Kotaku stating that they’re operating under the same policy has always, which means they’re only going after videos that may help other players cheat.
    “We’re excited that so many fans are having fun playing the game and posting videos of their gameplay. We love watching the videos ourselves. Occasionally, some folks post videos that promote cheating and unfair exploits. As always, we keep an eye out for these videos—our level of video claims hasn’t changed. We are appreciative of the community’s support in helping to ensure that everyone has the best playing experience possible.”
    But, Machinima is stating that Activision is going further than that – taking down many videos that have been showing off Call of Duty’s less polished elements. A search on YouTube shows that there are still many Call of Duty glitches videos still up and untouched.
    Machinima issued the following statement:
    “Recently Machinima notified it’s network partners that posting content about Call of Duty videos may receive a strike if flagged by Activision. Machinima was prompted to take this action in order to inform its network partners so that they would remain in good standing on YouTube. When a channel receives a certain number of strikes it is possible that they may be blocked as a YouTube partner. Machinima’s actions are to protect not only its network partners, but its publisher partners as well.”

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,963,591
    Next Level: 4,297,834

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RE4PER For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (November 22nd, 2014),Ch3dz (November 23rd, 2014),PestiferousJoe (November 23rd, 2014)

Rep Points: 49683
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:39 PM
    Alpha Company Commander

Why would you want to break the rules of the game so you can pad your stats with empty achievements? Activision/Sledgehammer has brought this on themselves when they did not beta test the game! BTW recently I killed a bunch of people trying to get in the glitch spot on the snow map(forgot what it's called at the moment).

To all CAG members that play AW: if you see anyone in a glitch spot do not engage just avoid that area for the game and then report their asses in the lobby.

To all CAG recruits that play AW: if I or any ranking member see you glitching on any maps, even if you just "messing around" it will cause you to forfeit your entrance into CAG.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,812,214
    Next Level: 6,058,010

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PestiferousJoe For This Fucking Post:

RE4PER (November 23rd, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:39 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I went into the glitch spot and honestly it's stupid. Instead of reporting glitches all these idiots do is blast it all over facebook so everyone and their mother can do the same shit. I don't blame the developer I blame the morons who expose the glitches. Go look at GTA Glitches & it's unbearable to watch. What's the point of cheating ?

Sure I use to make my team all 99 Overall in baseball but it got boring quickly lol

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,772,421
    Next Level: 35,467,816

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

NuT jOb (November 23rd, 2014),PestiferousJoe (November 23rd, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10