CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the Interrogation Room - CAG Death

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:53 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

the Interrogation Room - CAG Death

CAGShowcaseInterRoom2

Good Afternoon, Folks. Welcome to this week's edition of the Interrogation Room. This week we have CAG Death here to share the inside scoop on his story.

• First Name: Devin
    • Pets & Names: Diesel- Red nose pitt
    • Kids, Spouse: None
    • Online Game Tag names: Xbox Live - CAG Death was CAG ShowingNone

CAGDeath

-What is your rank/placement within CAG?
    1st Lieutenant

-How did you come up with your username?
    Was one of the first names I used when I started gaming. Used it in the first clan I was in ATF

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
    FPS just because that's what I'm used too and I firs started playing
    -What consoles do you game on?
    Right now Xbox 360 I was a PC gamer for the longest time until someone put a controller in my hand. I will be getting the X1 when the price drops. With the price of it now I would rather just put it into computer parts.

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    I alternate from water and Mtn Dew and I keep a box of twinkies and a bag of twix in my room.

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
    It would probably be the first time I got a Mega kill on Black Ops 2 with the MP7.

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game which game would you go into?
    Probably Skyrim. I would love to live in the days where technology didn't exist. Gold is also very shiny.

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested?
    Black Ops 2 - I had over 100k kills probably a months played time. I reset my stats recently which I regret.

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
    I actually developed a private server of a game called Runescape when I was younger. Put in custom items, custom mini games and things of that nature. It was shut down by the original maker of the game Jagex. I did make a few hundred dollars though.

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
    I haven't played and next gen stuff yet. But I imagine what would make it great would be the quality of the game itself and the quality of sound, graphics and such.

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
    The games I play I wouldn't want to be a character of any game. They always end up dying.

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
    I think I was 9 or 10 when Battlefield 1942 came out on PC. My stepfather was playing it and it was the first time I ever played a multiplayer game. Being so young my first experience was having my character die and get humped. I played with a clan called ATF and thats all they liked to do.

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
    Probalby the MP5k. I love SMGs and it was a great gun on several games that I have played.

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
    Far Cry 4. I just love the series and how the game plays.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    Probably BF 1942 I still play it from time to time. They actually still have a decent player base on PC still.

-Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
    I went to the movies and saw Lucy. Wasnt what I expected but it was a pretty good movie.

-Favorite Music/Band/Artist?
    Cypress Hill or Sublime for reason that are obvious if you know that kind of music.

-What is the most recent song that you sang out when driving in the car?
    I like to keep my windows intact so I don't sing.

-What’s your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
    I really don't watch sports. Never really have. I do watch alot of MMA tho.

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
    I enjoy being out on the water reeling in fresh fish to eat. It keeps me sane.

The following questions are from your fellow CAG Doggs, answer if you dare, and yes we want all the details...

-If you were in the "Miss America" talent competition, what would your talent be?
    Knife throwing. I'm pretty good at it.

-Tits, ass, or Legs man?
    Ass. Preferably Colombian.

-Boxers, briefs or Commando?
    Boxers or fully nude. I don't like my package rubbing again jeans. Not very a good feeling.

-You've just been hired to a promotions position at Kellog Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick?
    Some sort of shit.

- If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be?

Quick. Its a nickname alot of my friends IRL call me.

-If you were to get a tattoo on your face, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
    Your wife sat here.

-CAG CheechDogg asks "If you were leader of CAG, what would you change and why?"
    The only thing I would change would be to make the clan 18+. I've had some past experiences that wernt so great with the younger guys. Not saying that everyone under 18 is-int mature enough its just my opinion.

-What is your favorite quote?
    "Cocaine is a way of gods way of saying your making to much money."
    -Robin Williams

-Anything else you’d like to tell us, especially after all you just shared?
    Nopeee

Well that wraps it up for this week's article of the Interrogation, I would like to thank Devin for his time and consideration in this article. I would like to thank the CAG community for making this article a success and I appreciate the efforts of everyone here to make the clan the success it is. If you are interested in being the star of an article in the future, the opportunity is always there. If you would like to read previous articles, feel free to check them out, HERE!

Thank you for your time and have great week!

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,117,460
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Death (November 18th, 2014),CAG JB (November 19th, 2014),HG867 (November 19th, 2014),RKG Loki X (November 19th, 2014)

Rep Points: 36307
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:53 PM
    Alpha Co

Nice read Merz! Love these things...
    2wpkmkl

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,129,905
    Next Level: 6,058,010

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG TheKid For This Fucking Post:

MERZiN8 (November 19th, 2014)

Rep Points: 40809
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:53 PM

Nice read !

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,726,729
    Next Level: 6,058,010

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to HG867 For This Fucking Post:

MERZiN8 (November 19th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7