CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bullying On COD

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Rep Points: 12395
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:22 AM

COD has always had a toxic community in general. I've had some negative experiences with CAG members in the past. I realized it was nothing personal, it's just the culture around the game in general.

I've had fun with COD for the most part. It's what brought me back to online gaming after so many years off, but now i enjoy the BF and Destiny communities better. Just more good feels.

I'm not ruling out getting this new COD but i've played it a few hours on someone else's account and i could feel that old rage creeping up from lag compensation kills, weird hit registration, etc. I know it happens in a lot of games but i just wasn't feeling it this time. Maybe when the price goes down in the new year, before Hardline comes out.

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,505,375
    Next Level: 1,757,916

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to nunobomber For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (November 3rd, 2014),HG867 (November 5th, 2014),Nesty (November 3rd, 2014)

Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HG867 View Post
    I am not calling anybody out but as a long time player of COD this has always been an issue. Especially between the different age groups and between hardcore and core players.
    There is so much dispute and I have already experienced it on ghost here a little bit between core and hardcore disputes between CAG members.
    It's alright to bash and play and have a good time but saying shit like "it takes no skill for hardcore" or "core is for people who can't think".
    These conversations turn toxic real fast!
    It's alright to voice an opinion but be considerate. If you don't wanna play hardcore just say "I am good guys" not "that is pussy shit".

ALSO I notice people get really obsessive on over overall rating, for example: "I am top 50 for domination" but just remember the best player is NOT the highest K/D or some position you are in amongst a pool of players.
    The best player is one who makes the people who surround him good.

So on that note let's help each other out and be mature.

PS we will all slip on this in the heat of COD but remember a quick apology can go a long way.

So let's rock and roll on this new cod!
    Getting mine tonight.
    Good post HG. Making sure that this is not going on b/w CAG members is huge. Make sure you guys are following COC so that if this is going on me and Parch can put a stop to it since it is a KILO Co. Game

Kilo Company
    Executive Officer (XO)
    1st Lt.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,263,725
    Next Level: 11,777,899

4. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to NuT jOb For This Fucking Post:

BluntTrauma (November 3rd, 2014),HG867 (November 5th, 2014),Kujeaux (November 3rd, 2014),Nesty (November 3rd, 2014),xPARCHx (November 3rd, 2014)

Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time

Bump

Kilo Company
    Executive Officer (XO)
    1st Lt.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,263,725
    Next Level: 11,777,899

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:22 PM

In the years I've been here I've never heard such disputes between members. I trust our Kilo Officers to make sure all members are respectful to each other in COD. We have a variety of Squads in 4th Platoon for Core & Hardcore. So I'm not sure who it is but let's make sure we are letting Kilo Co Officers know about it.

In terms of Stats etc, No Member under No Circumstance should ever talk down on a member. CAG is all about Respect. I really hope I don't hear any member telling another member they suck.
    This is a game, If I hear anything about that I will personally deal with the member myself.

Randuken

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,902,757
    Next Level: 35,467,816

7. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

HG867 (November 5th, 2014),RzaRay (November 4th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 37118
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Randuken View Post
    In the years I've been here I've never heard such disputes between members. I trust our Kilo Officers to make sure all members are respectful to each other in COD. We have a variety of Squads in 4th Platoon for Core & Hardcore. So I'm not sure who it is but let's make sure we are letting Kilo Co Officers know about it.

In terms of Stats etc, No Member under No Circumstance should ever talk down on a member. CAG is all about Respect. I really hope I don't hear any member telling another member they suck.
    This is a game, If I hear anything about that I will personally deal with the member myself.

Randuken
    suck it randy
    me love you long time
    If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,468,319
    Next Level: 5,107,448

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Jw Gym Freak For This Fucking Post:

HG867 (November 4th, 2014)

Rep Points: 40809
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:22 AM

Quote Originally Posted by nunobomber View Post
    COD has always had a toxic community in general. I've had some negative experiences with CAG members in the past. I realized it was nothing personal, it's just the culture around the game in general.

I've had fun with COD for the most part. It's what brought me back to online gaming after so many years off, but now i enjoy the BF and Destiny communities better. Just more good feels.

I'm not ruling out getting this new COD but i've played it a few hours on someone else's account and i could feel that old rage creeping up from lag compensation kills, weird hit registration, etc. I know it happens in a lot of games but i just wasn't feeling it this time. Maybe when the price goes down in the new year, before Hardline comes out.
    That's kinda funny you mention the rage thing. There is something about cod rage vs bf rage... I was playing with a party of CAG on the new COD and I was like "I am not mad" " I don't care that I just died by a lag spike" but inside I was furious!!!! It's a poison but addicting. :@

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,868,933
    Next Level: 6,058,010

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by HG867 View Post
    That's kinda funny you mention the rage thing. There is something about cod rage vs bf rage... I was playing with a party of CAG on the new COD and I was like "I am not mad" " I don't care that I just died by a lag spike" but inside I was furious!!!! It's a poison but addicting. :@
    We all Rage, it's apart of the game. It's emotion and something we can't control

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,902,757
    Next Level: 35,467,816

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202743
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

Great post HG...and one I feel many people could take note of. It's a game and we're here to have fun. Leave that other bullshit to the children and idiots that shout and scream like retards.

1st Lieutenant - CAG (LT) Archangel
    Whiskey Company XO

CAG Dogg Level: 52 [?]
    Experience: 14,011,915
    Next Level: 16,259,327

13. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Archangel For This Fucking Post:

HG867 (November 5th, 2014),Nesty (November 6th, 2014),NuT jOb (November 5th, 2014)

Rep Points: 49683
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    Alpha Company Commander

I play both Core and Hardcore and one isn't "Better" than the other. It's just about personal preference. As for me I have a thick skin but others don't so be careful what you say and to who, especially to fellow CAG members. Good post!

Sent from my Stonehaven using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,842,031
    Next Level: 6,058,010

15. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PestiferousJoe For This Fucking Post:

HG867 (November 5th, 2014),NuT jOb (November 5th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12