CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Remember To Vote the 4th!!

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:56 PM
    5 Star General 4th in Command

Remember To Vote the 4th!!

I would like to ask our CAG members to stand up at the Voters polls tomorrow on the 4th and Vote.
    I will be Voting Republican across the board. Voting for the change the last party promised and we never received. I will be Voting for the change I deserve and America deserves. Vote for your Veterans and Vote to repair America's word and our name we once had.

CAG Assistant Commandant and leader of Veterans.

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 24,090,412
    Next Level: 26,073,450

Rep Points: 495
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:56 PM

All my Floridian friends I urge you to vote yes on prop 2!
    My dad has a two types on cancer and he is on countless meds! One for eating, one for sleeping, one for pain, ETC... With medical Marijuana he can finally cut 7 pills out of his daily routine. He used to smoke/eat cannabis but due to him being a Veteran and his cancer being linked to Agent Orange and him dealing with the VA he was worried he could lose his benefits if he was caught with cannabis in his system. But if it's available for medical use I feel I can finally have my dad back some what instead of a pilled up zombie!

EITHER WAY GO VOTE! Voting is all we really have left!

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 8,602,079
    Next Level: 10,000,000

3. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MoB Corleone352 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (November 3rd, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3