CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "FNG"

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:24 PM

Re:"FNG"

thanks all for the welcome. i've been working on getting my marksman badge, i really hate hardcore TMD. i will get it just not sure if they is a time limit or anything like that.

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 143,101
    Next Level: 157,092

Rep Points: 70
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Welcome FNG. See you soon.

~Nitro

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 516,346
    Next Level: 555,345

Rep Points: 110
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Nope, no time limit at all, i'm confident that you'll be able to get it! Make sure that you've got as many of us added to your friends list on XBL so that whenever we're all on we can get you into the party and try and help ya get your marksman! The majority of us have at least our marksman, with some of us having all three badges already completed, so our main objective is to help new recruits like yourself achieve their marksman badge so they can become official DOGGS. We set up on every map we play on when we play HC TDM so, for example, if i'm in the party with you, i'll let you take my normal spot (i tend to prowl in high-traffic areas) and i can help watch your back for you. Just remember to not use explosives (claymore, c4, any explosive launchers, or lethal grenades) and to be using non-kill killstreaks such as spy plane, counter spy plane, SAM turret, etc. If you happen to be playing by yourself and you get a game where you are 15-10 just put it into your file share and let us know about it on your file share so that one of the officers can check it over for you. We like to keep track on the forums for where each member is at with their badges, so when you start gettin games for your marksman, then we will keep it updated here. Good luck and kill without mercy, the CAG way! I look forward to gettin some games in with you.

-General GdubyaB

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,318,223
    Next Level: 2,530,022

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)

There are no names to display.