CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the Interrogation Room - HG867

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:01 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

the Interrogation Room - HG867

CAGShowcaseInterRoom2

Good Afternoon, Folks! Welcome to this week's edition of the Interrogation Room. Today, we have BF and Diablo veteran, HG867, here to share what keeps him burning on.

• First Name: Eric Chandler Hicks
    • Occupation: Full time student at Morehead State University and part time worker at Disability Services.
    • Pets & Names: Weiner Dog named Pickles, and a mutt named Spike which is part Chihuahua and German Shepard, yes it’s weird.
    • Spouse: Have been dating my girl for 4 years.
    • Online Game Tag names: Xbox Live - HG867 & Steam- Proxsterno

HG1

-What is your rank/placement within CAG?
    I am a Private First Class and a Fire Team Leader for Whiskey Company.

-How did you come up with your username?
    My user name was originally HitchedGlint36. It was a randomly generated one that is given to you when creating a live account. All my friends at the time just started calling me HG and so it stuck. The number on the end (867) is just filler and it is from the song 867-5309 also called Jenny (I think).

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
    My gaming genre is a tie between FPS and Dungeon Diving RPG. Got to have my battlefield/Call of Duty and Dark Souls/Skyrim/Diablo 3.

-What consoles do you game on?
    I currently just game on the Xbox one. My Xbox 360 blew up and my computer is too crappy to handle any real games on it.

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    My favorite snacks for gaming is very unhealthy… It consist of Pizza Lunchables, Corn Beef Packets, Chocolate Milk, Beanie Weanies, Chili Cheese Fritos, and whatever I can grab and scarf down in 60 seconds in between battlefield matches!

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
    My most memorable gaming moment was a couple years ago on Modern Warfare 2. Let me set the mood… HG spawns on a map called Underpass on FREE FOR ALL and knifes 25 eight year olds without dying to get a game ending nuke... I went A-sexual in a corner that night…

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game which game would you go into?
    I would transport myself in Fabled because of two reasons… Farting in public makes the whole town laugh and second you get a dog that finds buried treasure. I don’t know about you but that sounds awesome!

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested?
    The most time I have ever invested into a video game is a tie between Dark Souls and Modern Warfare 2. I know for a fact that both of these games have 40 days into them. Modern Warfare 2 is where HG got all his First Person Shooter skillz! And Dark Souls made me feel the most rewarded I have ever felt in any video game. I found this pic comparing Dark Souls and Skyrim and it is so true. It makes me laugh because I was playing both a lot at the time.
    t6ojIiAgrEJa0DlZy9DzdbDvNVITWS4rcFqFJzYtPfmOvIOCFQN8wBm5RND21dRv4iY  r16n1JtkMm8QVqXCSn4UWg4w8aD7IWrQAxy4hk0b55dHSLR6RLYJPQZpa4wrw

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
    My new game would be the vastness and DETAILED oriented game of fallout but skinned and differently storied with Star Wars as the theme. You would be able to interact with the world and steal and take anything your heart desires to get the upper edge. There would be a point system for leveling so you can create unique characters and increase replay value. The world, people, and yourself will change as you progress and make decisions. The game would also incorporate up to an 6 man co-op for friends to play together. It would also include a Special campaign just for Co-op. That would be fricken sweet.

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
    What makes a great game is great in-game mechanics, balancing, customization, and a sense of mystery that makes you want to play the game to find out “Who is he?”, “What just happened?” “Who am I?”, “Where am I?” and many more but the key factor is that the game must answer these questions. Not directly and a little of your own interpretation is okay but the game needs to feel like you just filled your stomach with something warm and delicious that you fed yourself and was not spoon fed!

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
    I would want to be Yoda…I want to see everything from his perspective… in thought and in height. This guy is a genius and would like to walk in his shoes for a day… wait Yoda doesn’t wear shoes…

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
    My first gaming experience goes way back on the Sega Genesis. It was a Batman game and it was soooo much fun. I remember I was Batman and I was battling Joker in his blimp. The carriage part of the blimp was jokers face and it would open up and try to eat you. Quite interesting for a kids game.

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
    Favorite Weapon ever is the Silver Knight Spear from Dark Souls. This weapon was my favorite for player vs player and I went on a 50 kill streak with it. I was unstoppable!!
    95PMS42gpT XBGA2PhiZAG2YhaMU7usXZNuhnkDVfGwd5vQ279Wrw4BgJeKp tmosZFNBqUmyOiWNDCw5oeSLsjIYjpxlrwX45brh5cK4W7gEXDTdefuEDqAQBB27R97vw

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
    My most anticipated game is Battlefield Hardline. I cannot wait to ROCK and ROLL with Whiskey Company to grind a brand new battlefield. Holy shit it is going to be so much fun.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    My favorite game of all time is pretty obvious at this point. If you have read this all the way through one might guess Dark Souls. And you are correct! Dark Souls will always be my favorite game, just way to many memories.

-Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
    My favorite movie I recently watched is How To Train Your Dragon 2. Me and my girlfriend watched it and I actually enjoyed it. I saw the first one but the second is so much better. It’s funny, a little dark, and has some good plot twists.

-Favorite Music/Band/Artist?
    Favorite artist is Eminem. That is just one talented Mo Fo. I also like B.o.B. I like various songs by lots of different artist!

-What is the most recent song that you sang out when driving in the car?
    Most recent song I sang out loud is Fancy by Iggy Azalea… It’s way too damn catchy. Please don’t judge me to hard guys…

-What’s your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
    My favorite sport to watch is college basketball. But I'll watch anything my home team is playing. I do not really keep up with sports and I don't have a favorite player... Unless you consider Snoop Dogg a player

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
    I enjoy lots of other things instead of gaming. I enjoy turning my Xbox One on, watching myself play video games, watching others play video games, changing the batteries out of my controller to play video games. lawlz just kidding. I enjoy camping, boating, running, fishing, traveling, and other various activities but that is just a few from a top my head.

The following questions are from your fellow CAG Doggs, answer if you dare, and yes we want all the details...

-Tits, ass, or Legs man?
    I am definitely a Leg man. Long, sleek, smooth, legs on a woman are sexy! And it usually leads to a nice ass (pluses!) and I need boobs I can at least get a handful of... Oh and I'm surprised that face is not on here. Need to have a pretty face.

HG2
    My girl. Told you guys she wasn't imaginary.

-Boxers, briefs or Commando?
    Definitely Boxer Briefs but I will go commando around the house if the underwear is running low. I hate doing laundry!

-You've just been hired to a promotions position at Kellog Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick?
    I would put a fork in the cereal box that says enjoy! It should fuck with people... lol

- If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be?
    My handle would be: "Local Molester" It would be too funny...

-If you were to get a tattoo on your face, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
    My tattoo would consist of a T-Rex shooting an alien... I don't fucking know guys! I am not creative when it comes to this stuff.

-CAG CheechDogg asks "If you were leader of CAG, what would you change and why?"
    I would have more in clan events especially when peak gaming times start. It would be fun to have a little in clan competition and it could really connect us with all parts of the community. Like if there was a event for COD I would sign up for it even though I play mainly BF4 This would expose me and others to more people of the community because of it.

-What is your favorite quote?
    Favorite Quote: "Life is not meant to accommodate you. It is meant to break you like a seed must break its shell to grow and prosper"
    So basically guys for all you non philosophers out there it means shit is going to happen to you if you like it or not but you will grow, prosper, and learn new things from it. Also it can be interpreted as "don't play life safe"

-Anything else you’d like to tell us, especially after all you just shared?
    I would Like to thank Merzin8 for putting this together for me and everybody else. I really do enjoy reading these and learning about clan mates. With that in mind hope you enjoyed the read and learned something about this interesting character .
    THANKS!!

That wraps it up for this week's edition of the Interrogation Room. I would like to thank Eric for his time with this. I would also like to thank everyone who comes out and continues to make this article a success. Keep in mind I am ALWAYS looking for fresh meat to add to our ever increasing list of members who have partaken in the Interrogation Room. If you would like to read past articles feel free to look HERE!

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,355,768
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 8 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (October 28th, 2014),CAG JB (October 28th, 2014),CAG ToxicBob (October 28th, 2014),HG867 (October 29th, 2014),Nesty (October 28th, 2014),Randuken (October 28th, 2014),RzaRay (October 28th, 2014),Sgt Bear (October 29th, 2014)

Rep Points: 57567
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:01 PM

Great read HG. I agree about Clan events! Lets have one right after AW comes out!

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,948,505
    Next Level: 6,058,010

4. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Nesty For This Fucking Post:

HG867 (October 29th, 2014),MERZiN8 (October 28th, 2014),Sgt Bear (October 29th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:01 PM
    Co-Leader

Great read HG good to know a bit more about u.hopefully I can catch a game with u at some point when my fucked up uk timezone allows me to do so.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,327,786
    Next Level: 55,714,302

6. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

HG867 (October 29th, 2014),MERZiN8 (October 28th, 2014),Sgt Bear (October 29th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:01 PM
    Co-Leader

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    My favorite snacks for gaming is very unhealthy… It consist of Pizza Lunchables, Corn Beef Packets, Chocolate Milk, Beanie Weanies, Chili Cheese Fritos, and whatever I can grab and scarf down in 60 seconds in between battlefield matches!
    great answer.

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,493,532
    Next Level: 47,989,448

8. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BlameItOnGod13 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (October 28th, 2014),HG867 (October 29th, 2014),MERZiN8 (October 28th, 2014),Sgt Bear (October 29th, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:01 PM

@Merz thanks for doing these interrogation rooms.
    @HG867 so you a wildcat or cardinal fan?

Whiskey Company
    Company Commander
    Major

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 6,524,542
    Next Level: 7,172,237

10. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Sgt Bear For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (October 30th, 2014),MERZiN8 (October 29th, 2014)

Rep Points: 40809
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Sgt Bear View Post
    @Merz thanks for doing these interrogation rooms.
    @HG867 so you a wildcat or cardinal fan?

Whiskey Company
    Company Commander
    Major
    Wildcats!!

Experience: 5,861,738

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by BlameItOnGod13 View Post
    [I]

great answer.
    Yeah some say I eat like a god...

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbai84 View Post
    Great read HG good to know a bit more about u.hopefully I can catch a game with u at some point when my fucked up uk timezone allows me to do so.
    Looking forward to that!

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Nesty View Post
    Great read HG. I agree about Clan events! Lets have one right after AW comes out!
    Sounds like fun. Maybe a Whisky and Kilo Company outing on the fields of call of duty .
    we can no scope bitches together.

15. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to HG867 For This Fucking Post:

MERZiN8 (October 29th, 2014),Nesty (October 29th, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Nesty View Post

When is Mr. Nesty stepping up for the hotseat?

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,355,768
    Next Level: 11,777,899

17. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (October 30th, 2014),HG867 (October 29th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread