CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the Interrogation Room - Gemini328

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:02 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

the Interrogation Room - Gemini328

CAGShowcaseInterRoom2
    Good afternoon Folks! Welcome to this week's edition of the Interrogation Room. Its great to be back and this week we have Battlefielder, Gemini328, here to share what makes him Snap, Crackle, and POP! (Pun intended )

• First Name: Zaine
    • Pets & Names: N/A
    • Kids, Spouse: Laura is my wife and we have a little one on the way.
    • Online Game Tag names: Xbox Live - Gemini328 & PSN- Gemini328 & Steam- Gemini328

10509685 10202631541055762 3989987457947926780 n zpsa58a0995

-What is your rank/placement within CAG?
    Lance Corporal in Whiskey Company, 1st platoon, Ft 2 Leader

-How did you come up with your username?
    Back when I was in the 6th grade I played Runescape for the first time, which was the first time I ever needed to come up with a username. After a couple hours of google searching cool usernames I saw a lot of Gemini names. I then thought to myself "man I wish I was a Gemini". That is where the 328 comes in because its my birthday and clearly isn't a Gemini. That is where Gemini328 originated and I have used it for everything ever since.

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
    I would have to go with FPS as my first choice. Also a big fan or RPG's, Action/Adventure, and survival games. FPS has been the bread and butter ever since I owned a console though.

-What consoles do you game on?
    Currently I am game on the Xbox 1 and PC. Used to be a Sony fan boy, but switched to the dark side like 5 years ago.

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    Definitely depends on the game during the session. Do I need energy and alertness or just to stay awake and have enough focus to know what is going on? Typical go to has always been Mountain Dew and Doritos, but Jalapeno Cheetos are a close second. If I need a good energy boost I spike my Dew with a 5 hour energy. Gets the blood flowing.

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
    The First time I ever played SOCOM 2 online on the PS2. It was first dose of teamwork and shooter combined. Everyone has played the FPS games that are all about just how many kills you can rack up. That first online game I ever experienced really opened my eyes to teamwork and got my addicted to it. That game got me into the clan scene and turned me into teamwork junky. Been hooked ever since. Its everything I have ever looked for in a good game.

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game which game would you go into?
    DayZ. Not really sure why but a huge open world zombie/apocalypse survival game sounds sweet. Scavenging houses and villages just to find vital materials for your survival sounds badass to me.

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested?
    Its probably a tie between Socom Confrontation and BF3. Both of week I think I have around a total week of solid play hours. That is probably low balling it but that would be my best guess.

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
    It is an extension of the DayZ game on a much larger scale. I am using the base game and ideas but making the scale much larger to allow for many more players to access the game on the same server at the same time. The game covers the United States. I am using Google Earth to help me map out the states and major cities. My goal is to make the layout as realistic as possible. Cities actually looking as they do in present day, but a little destroyed from the apocalypse. Players will be able to actually visit where they live present day and see what it looks like. It would take forever but I am in for the long haul.

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
    A great story. Everyone loves online play, but personally for me the story and single player needs to be stellar. The story needs to have depth and validity. It needs to actually make sense and follow a plot. If they plan sequals then it needs to be able to follow the plot line seamlessly with no holes or open ends. Nothing beats a solid Story line.

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
    Dusty from Medal of Honor Warfighter. Come on who doesn't want to be that badass and have that glorious of a beard!?

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
    When I was 4 years old. My grandma had 3 Nintendo consoles and only one set of cords. The first game was the original Zelda. The brick of a game was gold and you had to blow out the cartridge and console just so it would work correctly. I would get blue in the face trying to get the game to work.

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
    The SG552/3 This gun has been my go to gun in both my socom days and also in BF3 and BF4. It just wreaks, end of story.

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
    The Division. The open sandbox style game in the city that can be changed with every choice sounds really interesting. I really want to see how they are going to pull it off. Your can't release a trailer that bold and not back it up when on release day.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    The SOCOM series hands down.

-Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
    The Maze Runner. Read all the books and loved the movie. Although according to friends that have seen it they say that FURY will be my new fave.

-Favorite Music/Band/Artist?
    Cowboy Mouth. They don't really have a bad song. Genre though I listen to just about everything but metal.

-What is the most recent song that you sang out when driving in the car?
    Boom Clap by Charlie xcx

-What’s your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
    College sports are my favorite to watch. Baseball, football, soccer, basketball. . . etc. Yes the pros are good, but i feel that the fact they are paid takes away and aspect of the game. College athletes play for the love of the game. I realize college athletes have ways of getting paid to play. A big debate were not getting into. But I feel that college sports has more passion and OMG moments than professionals.

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
    I like to learn new things. One thing I would like to do is learn coding and web design. Something that I plan to go back to school for. I also am co-owner of Finestladders.com which also takes up my free time out side of work and gaming.

The following questions are from your fellow CAG Doggs, answer if you dare, and yes we want all the details...

-If you were in the "Miss America" talent competition, what would your talent be?
    my ability to argue and make shit up on the fly and get people to believe it.

-Tits, ass, or Legs man?
    All about that ASS

-Boxers, briefs or Commando?
    Boxer briefs. Best of both worlds

-You've just been hired to a promotions position at Kellog Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick?
    Lol. This is funny to me since I work for Kellogg. I would put in those little sponge things that when you get wet grow into shapes. although it would grow into life size dinosaurs and such.

- If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be?
    Big Bubba Z

-If you were to get a tattoo on your face, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
    Half my face blue. I would walk around with an axe on my back and claim I was Wallace from Braveheart.

-CAG CheechDogg asks "If you were leader of CAG, what would you change and why?"
    I would make forum activity more of a requirement amongst members. A lot of important information is relayed through the forums and it is a key communication tool amongst our members. It also helps us stay the #1 clan out there by our members staying active and have crazy activity all the time.

-What is your favorite quote?
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities." -Dr. Seuss

-Anything else you’d like to tell us, especially after all you just shared?
    This is truly the #1 clan out there and I am glad you guys let me join the ranks. Making great friends and memories with this clan. Looking forward to seeing what else is down the road with all you CAG DOGGS.

Well that wraps it up for this week's edition of the Interrogation Room. I would first like to thank Zaine for his time and I would like to thank all of the readers who come and enjoy the article and hopefully learn a few things about our fellow CAG brothers in the process. As always, I implore you to sign up to do the article. I am always looking for people to add to the list. And part of learning is sharing. If you would like to learn about members who have done this previously, feel free to check out the Directory.
    Thank you all for your time and have a great week!

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,355,769
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (October 21st, 2014),CAG Archangel (October 22nd, 2014),CAG ToxicBob (October 22nd, 2014),HG867 (October 21st, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:02 PM
    Co-Leader

Happy to know a bit more about u Gemini,👍
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 50,327,788
    Next Level: 55,714,302

4. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

Gemini328 (October 22nd, 2014),MERZiN8 (October 22nd, 2014),Nesty (October 22nd, 2014)

Rep Points: 40809
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:02 PM

I hate Doritos or chips for gaming... Messes up the controller. Bla

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,861,739
    Next Level: 6,058,010

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to HG867 For This Fucking Post:

Gemini328 (October 22nd, 2014),MERZiN8 (October 22nd, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202743
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:02 PM
    XBOX One Division Member

Great interview dude...I knew you were a good man. Bloody nice to meet you.

1st Lieutenant - CAG (LT) Archangel
    Whiskey Company XO

CAG Dogg Level: 52 [?]
    Experience: 13,995,326
    Next Level: 16,259,327

8. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Archangel For This Fucking Post:

Gemini328 (October 22nd, 2014),MERZiN8 (October 22nd, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8