CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Ghosts-->advanced Warfare

Discuss the Advance Warfare Regiment of CAG's Call Of Duty Brigade here

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:45 PM
    Co-Leader

Ghosts-->advanced Warfare

the time is near for AW. it looks different. i have questions for Call of Duty players as a former Call of Duty player who didn't like the evolution of the series. i came into this clan for BO2, got my marksman on it. i didn't buy Ghosts, didn't like the demo. i don't know about AW, kinda undecided as person who misses black ops or W@W to a degree - so i have some questions to the consumer.

but i want to know from the people who played it what you did and or didn't like about it. how was it coming down the stretch when everything had been released? did it get boring? why? details plserino. spawns bad/good? map design?

i want to know general impressions of AW as well. likes and dislikes. looking for the aspect from someone who played since Modern Warfare.

i don't care about the story, i play MP, i want to know MP feelings for Ghosts and MP impressions for AW.

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,329,619
    Next Level: 47,989,448

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BlameItOnGod13 For This Fucking Post:

HG867 (October 19th, 2014)

Rep Points: 40809
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Ghosts-->advanced Warfare

Did not play the game but there is lots of game play out atm.
    Look up "Ali-A" he is a youtuber and has a shit ton of gameplay.
    Personally I have not kept up with it that much.
    I know there is no dead silence for MP which is huge for competitive play.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,838,858
    Next Level: 6,058,010

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to HG867 For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (October 19th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

yeah but i wouldn't play cod competitively anyway.

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:45 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

For me Ghosts was just the worst cod game to date ... the hit detection by far the worst, no consistency with anything, you could be shooting someone right on their head and you won't get even hit markers at times .... the spawns for me were never a problem as long as no one passed the halfway mark on any map you can keep it under control ..

The killstreaks on Ghosts were also bad, any game at anytime would completely get out of hand with these, I was never a fan of streaks in any cod and most certainly not now ... then you had the blast radius of some of the explosives which was just a complete fucking joke as well ... the perks system was probably the only thing I liked about Ghosts, the maps were not bad either especially with the last DLCs, but to play on any of the new maps you have to either play core or play the exclusive DLC modes which are just another pathetic joke ...

As for AW, no fucking way in hell am I spending another fucking dime on any more cod games, I didn't buy Ghosts as you guys know, Patron bought it for me and if it wasn't for him buying it I would not of bought the piece of shit game ... I appreciate Patron getting it for me though but I am done buying anymore cod games myself ....
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,793,195
    Next Level: 305,690,101

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

i guess i'll just have to wait and see what the general consensus is, watch some gameplay and such. it seems like they are trying to make it more aracadey however, the maps and movement and such.

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BlameItOnGod13 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (October 19th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:45 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

As if cod is not already "arcadedy" enough !!!! lol ... they want it to appeal to the casual gamers even more than ever, which is just sickening ... I can already see the fucking chaos when this game comes out ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,793,195
    Next Level: 305,690,101

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

i think if RS:Siege is good that might be my shooter of choice. looks like it would be great for competitive play too.

13. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BlameItOnGod13 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (October 20th, 2014),Nesty (October 20th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:45 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

From what I see they got majority of their stuff (inspirations) from Black Ops 2 and that's a good thing. They made a lot of risks but I think they gonna get rewarded. It's a solid game so far (from the videos) but it's different once you get it on the screen. Like said Ghosts was the worst game in COD's History well because of their horrible clan wars at the beggining which well stuff happened but um. MW3 & Ghosts were my least played COD's to Date while Black Ops 1, 2 & hopefully AW but hey if I don't like it. Theirs the Division & Siege coming. I need a military shooter fix, I know we have Battlefield but I need that in your face action lol (no homo).

If I do get tired of it I've got other games to tide me over.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,771,891
    Next Level: 35,467,816

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:45 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I feel like this game is going to be the last at least at my house. I try and give games a flop game. I was really into CoD in the past, like most. But Cheech hit spot on everything wrong with Ghosts. I already paid for AW and technically all the DLC. But if this game flops, it will be the last in my home. I am in agreement with Blame, RS: Siege looks amazing. I am a huge Rainbow Six guy, and really all the TC games. I look forward to a future Splinter Cell game on Next gen. I have always been beastly at that sort of thing. But I am definitely looking forward to some more tactical type shooters. I feel like CoD tries to be a tactical shooter, but with them trying to appease EVERYONE, it has turned into or very close to more of an Unreal Tournament shooter. I feel that gets boring, and i really hope that AW is not full board UT.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,315,382
    Next Level: 11,777,899

16. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (October 20th, 2014),RainyDaiz (November 2nd, 2014)

+ Post New Thread