CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the Interrogation Room - CAG XMadShotx

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:27 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

the Interrogation Room - CAG XMadShotx

CAGShowcaseInterRoom2

Good Afternoon Folks! This morning, on the Interrogation Room, Mr. MadShot will be joining us to share what makes him so dead on accurate.

• First Name: Brandon
    • Pets & Names: No pets.
    • Kids, Spouse: I have a girlfriend named Taylor who I've been dating for 2 years now.
    • Online Game Tag names: Xbox Live - CAG xMadShotx

NOPHOTOSUBMITTEDBLUE

-What is your rank/placement within CAG?
    Private First Class, Kilo Company.

-How did you come up with your username?
    One day my buddy and I whom I've played with forever were playing a game of Call of Duty, and we both asked each other why I was so good at Call of Duty, and he mentioned it was because I have a 'Mad Shot,' and that was the birth of MadShot!

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
    This is a damn tough one for me. I love Sports, especially the NBA 2K series, but I also love the FPS's and so forth... I would have to chose the NBA 2K series though, gives me a lot more to do.

-What consoles do you game on?
    The console I am currently gaming on is the Xbox One. I recently purchased it when I came out here to University after not playing video games for like 4 months. It was good to finally get back and kick some ass in the online world.

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    My favorite snack and drink while pulling an all night marathon would have to be a big bag of Lays Original Chips, and that being washed down by either Mountain Dew, or Water.
    All Night Marathons are my favorite to do, especially with the Destiny game dropping, that's all I've been doing every weekend is pulling at least one all nighter.

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
    My most memorable moment in a game is most likely the time I was playing with some local guys from back home on Haida Gwaii. I was 15 or so playing Call of Duty World at War, and we were all playing Domination together, and I just decide it's time to go on this big rampage and kill everything in my path. We end up annihilating the opposing team, and by the time the match ends I had 111 Kills with 5 deaths. I was quite impressed with myself. I was on a whole different level with World at War. My K/D for that was an impressive 4.89 with a W/L of 3.20.

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game which game would you go into?
    The game I'd transport myself into would be NBA 2K! I've always dreamed of just being an NBA Player, that would be awesome. Especially the new NBA 2K15, it's so sick!

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested?
    I mean the most time I think I've invested for one game would have to be Halo 3 for the Xbox 360. My cousin and I used to get down with this game about 4 days a week for like every week. It was crazy, we used to pull all nighters, boost to level 50, we'd sell accounts and all of that fun stuff. That was by far the most time consuming game I've been apart of. I used to be Semi-Pro for the Halo 3 game and went to a few MLG tournaments and a few Canadian local tournaments. That was about it. Those were fun times... Wish it could have continued but after Halo 3 I found most the new Halo related games were shit compared to that one.

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
    I would develop a super realistic game where you get to chose exactly what you want to do in life. Sort of like sims but definitely more fluent in terms of character movement, graphics, clothing, and all that. The game I'd develop would involve picking your life choice, first you go through your childhood stage and all that, doing certain events etc... then you move in to teenage hood where you should have a good understanding on what you wanna do, you can either pick to be a goody goody, work a 9-5 job, eventually working hard enough to run a business or something like that. Or you could chose the high risk side of things and join a gang, or pull a Walter White and Jesse Pinkman situation and start producing your own type of drugs and sell them. This would be a kick ass game!

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
    To tackle the first question, what makes a great next gen game great, would have to be the connectedness to the consumers who consume the product. For me I consider the NBA 2K15 Next Gen game to be great. There are so many new modes and such, many of the modes also have been brought back from the NBA Live series of the 2000's when I was young kid, like the MyLeague mode they have which allows you to control everything in your league. This is awesome!

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
    I would love to have been Sly Cooper from the Sly video game series dating back to the PS2. I used to grind that game as a little kid. It was so much fun! I would play for hours on end just doing missions and randoms trynna break into places and steal diamonds and such.

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
    I was 5 years old or something, I used to play the Nintendo 64, Golden Eye James Bond, and also Pokemon Stadium I used to rock for days on end. Then eventually my life changed when I went to my brothers one day and ended up staying with him and my grandparents for like a week playing the Original Halo, by far the best Halo ever invented. I loved that game. There was so much to do it seemed like. Even when you beat the game it was fun to always go back and just do the missions over again, and also the link ups my brothers and cousins would always have would be awesome.

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
    Battle Rifle from Halo 2 would have to be my all time favorite weapon from any game to use. It was so nice, oh and also the Battle Rifle from Halo 3 was just as deadly.

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
    Most anticipated would've been NBA 2K15, I'm saying this because I am writing a response to all these questions on September 25th, 2014, but my interrogation won't be posted until October 14th. By the time it's posted I will be already playing NBA 2K15 as it releases on the 7th of October.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    Original Halo and Call of Duty World at War.

-Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
    Captain American 2: The Winter Soldier.

-Favorite Music/Band/Artist?
    50 Cent, can't really stand G-Unit though, but 50 Cent and Eminem are both hands down my favorite of all time. Oh and of course 2 Pac and Biggie. Those are my 4.

-What is the most recent song that you sang out when driving in the car?
    Don't Worry About It- 50 Cent, I'm always bumping gangster tunes in my whip with the windows rolled down. Making random people scared to walk the neighborhood. HAHA!

-What’s your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
    My favorite sport to watch is definitely Basketball, the NBA. My favorite team is the Boston Celtics, and my favorite player of all time would be LeBron James.
    The reason I watch basketball and it's my favorite sport is because I started playing it when I was 5 going on 6 years old. I've been playing for 13 years and counting now.

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
    I enjoy going to school and doing the readings the profs assign you, very interesting material, and I also love playing Basketball. I can ball for days on end, everyday of the week, but mostly just any sport that keeps me active is worth playing. Especially Volleyball with the women, big bouncies everywhere!

The following questions are from your fellow CAG Doggs, answer if you dare, and yes we want all the details...

-If you were in the "Miss America" talent competition, what would your talent be?
    HAHAHA Fuck!... Twerking, lol.

-Tits, ass, or Legs man?
    ASSSSSS all the way. I don't care if she's got them bee stings as long as she got them Vida Guerrara ass for sure. CAG Dogging her from behind!

-Boxers, briefs or Commando?
    Boxersssss, depends on the brand though. Currently I'm only wearing the SAXX brand. Expensive but feels like heaven.

-You've just been hired to a promotions position at Kellog Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick?
    Fake Dead Finger, or a Fake Cartel Note. Lol
    Most likely though I'd put a sensor in the box so when you open it, your phone rings and you answer, and an assistant of the comapny says "Your Going to Die in Seven Days!" That would be awesomeeee.

- If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be?
    Getting money, fucking bitches! #Realtalk!

-If you were to get a tattoo on your face, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
    Fuckingg Lion for sure. Just replace my face with that of a Lion, that would be sick.

-CAG CheechDogg asks "If you were leader of CAG, what would you change and why?"
    This is a tough one to answer...I would probably change or tweak some of the rank structures, maybe make a few more positions. I don't really fucking know, or maybe recruit policy, hell IDFK! lol, Cheech is the leader for a good reason, HE KNOWS HIS SHIT! lol I would have know clue on how to run a full clan, just be good at being a General or something, that's as far as I'd ever get in terms of being able to run something. I wouldn't be able to handle running the whole shit.

-What is your favorite quote?
    "You have to be the change you wish to see in the world!"
    -Gandhi.
    This quote still tends to open my eyes to world wide situations. It's so simple to do as well, but yet people never do it...

-Anything else you’d like to tell us, especially after all you just shared?
    I'd just like to tell everyone that it is great being back. I definitely missed the environment in which CAG provides you with. The overall brotherhood is for sure a nice thing to have.
    Especially after losing my child while he or she was still inside of mommy... was the toughest thing going through and still is... I was quite ready to be a father. This happened about a month before I decided rejoin CAG... I needed people in my life again to help me cope with this, I always seem happy but inside it eats at me, I just wish I could have been a father this coming March!

On a happy note though, live life, and be you. Be the change you wish to see in this world. Everyone makes a difference in the greater scheme of things.

Well that wraps it up for this week's edition of the Interrogation Room, I would like to thank Brandon for this time. I would also like to thank all who come out to read the article. Always looking for more folks to take part in this. There is a directory in the main section that you can find all the past folks that have sat in on this. Thanks for your time everyone and have a great week!

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,117,637
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

CAG ToxicBob (October 7th, 2014),HEADHUNTER1030 (October 7th, 2014),HG867 (October 14th, 2014),ScottyDntKnow (October 7th, 2014)

Rep Points: 16318
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:27 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Vancouver? I use to buy my weed there LOL

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,368,027
    Next Level: 2,530,022

+ Post New Thread