CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Assassin's Creed Unity

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:04 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Assassin's Creed Unity

I have gotten every Assassin's Creed on Xbox since it came out. I will only be getting Unity this year, as I cannot justify purchasing games for X360. I may rent it though. Anyways I found this story on the internets for other AC players.

Ubisoft unveiled a season pass for Assassin's Creed Unity today, and it includes a full standalone game. The pass costs players $30 and "opens up every piece of DLC" for the game, including Dead Kings, a story campaign set after Assassin's Creed Unity. The full game available to Unity's season pass holders is Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China, which has players hopping and skipping along the Great Wall of China.

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China is set in the 16th century Middle Kingdom and stars Shao Jun, a female assassin that trained under Ezio Auditore, star of Assassin's Creed 2. Shao Jun previously appeared in the 2011 animated short Assassin's Creed: Embers as well as the Assassin's Creed Revelations novel by Oliver Bowden. It's noteworthy that Ubisoft is opting for a female lead with the 2.5D side-scrolling platformer, as it suffered criticism for its growing lack of diversity in the past with Unity's co-op multiplayer mode prior to its introduction of Elise, a Templar in the game.

Assassin's Creed Unity's season pass will also give players "over 30 new weapons, equipment and outfits" on launch day. The game will arrive on November 11 for PS4, Xbox One and PC, and the season pass content will all be released by early 2015.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,305,695
    Next Level: 11,777,899

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:04 AM

This game looks good I might pick it up but I've killed my wallet lately lol

CAG Randuken
    Major General

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,748,012
    Next Level: 35,467,816

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:04 AM
    Co-Leader

i'll prolly picked this up over some of the other bullshit coming out in November. i like the Co-op story concept's and gameplay/things to do and shit. shit looks fly

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,290,306
    Next Level: 47,989,448

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:04 AM

I feel this is one game they should not do MP with. To date the MP has blown. I do not have high hopes for this one either. Its like Elder Scrolls, they know what they are good at, and until recently it was a SP game and fucking awesome. AC needed to perfect their craft a little more.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,305,695
    Next Level: 11,777,899

Rep Points: 57567
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:04 AM

I played a bit of black flag multiplayer and it was actually pretty entertaining. There was a game mode where you had to find and kill other marked players and you had perks where you could blend into the crowd and stuff. I feel like the MP gets overshadowed by the dozens of other multiplayer games out there. Back in the pre FPS craze days it probably would have been considered decent.

Overall I am finding the AC games becoming repetitive. I found they have never really upped the anti since AC2. Which I loved and got every point for. You just can't beat Ezio....

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,921,041
    Next Level: 6,058,010

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3