CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Rumord Next-Gen GTA V Adding First Person Mode

Discuss the Grand Theft Auto Series here !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 10th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:23 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Rumord Next-Gen GTA V Adding First Person Mode

It seems Rockstar is readying a first person mode for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions of Grand Theft Auto V if a (now removed) community post is to be believed. One GTA forum user happened to snag a screenshot of the post before its removal, giving us an extensive list of the supposed next-gen features and content. The most exciting of the bunch is the new first person mode, which will be an option for both driving and on-foot gameplay. Normally we’d brush aside these rumors, but given that it came via Rockstar directly in an accidental post we believe it holds more weight.

Turning GTA V into a first-person shooter has already been possible for months, but it has required the help of mods. Now Rockstar would officially integrate the feature into the new-gen release and let players commit virtual felonies from the viewpoint of their sociopathic avatars. Surely there won’t be any backlash from parents or the media, right?

You can take a look below for a brief rundown of what changes to expect in Rockstar’s updated release:

A brand new first person mode for vehicles that shows the interior of the vehicle, including working speedometers, tachometers, dash lights, and more
    A brand new first person mode while on foot
    A wealth of new easter eggs and random events for Story Mode
    New animals roaming Los Santos
    Animals in GTA Online?
    Players that transfer characters from Xbox 360 or PS3 will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
    Newly overhauled character selection screen
    Increased draw distances
    Finer texture details
    Denser traffic
    Enhanced resolutions
    An extensive array of new Jobs
    An arsenal of new weapons
    Scores of new vehicles
    New properties and player customizations
    Cross-gen GTA Online character transfer
    Video editor (PC only)
    Grand Theft Auto V will release on PS4 and Xbox One on November 18th with the PC release following next year, January 27th.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,291,261
    Next Level: 11,777,899

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 10th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:23 PM
    Co-Leader

if they ever add heists i might considering buying it again for next gen otherwise i'm straight

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,231,724
    Next Level: 47,989,448

3. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BlameItOnGod13 For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (September 23rd, 2014),CAG CheechDogg (September 23rd, 2014),Randuken (September 23rd, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 10th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:23 PM

I cannot come up with a good justification to purchase this on XO. I am kinda peeved that they said, we will not be releasing this on XO, so you must get it on X360. Then low and behold here it comes. Fuckin A.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,291,261
    Next Level: 11,777,899

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 11th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:23 AM

I'm with Merzin n Blame. They promised Heists n they didn't deliver. Until they have heists I won't spend another cent

CAG Randuken
    Major General

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,712,430
    Next Level: 35,467,816

6. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (September 23rd, 2014),BlameItOnGod13 (September 23rd, 2014),CAG CheechDogg (September 23rd, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 10th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:23 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

We were all pumped about this game before and when it came out, we played the shit out of it because we thought there was going to be heists and nothing ... complete bs ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,459,415
    Next Level: 305,690,101

8. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (September 23rd, 2014),BlameItOnGod13 (September 23rd, 2014),MERZiN8 (September 24th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5