CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DESTINY: Qs And As

Discuss all general Destiny topics here

Rep Points: 35579
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:16 PM

DESTINY: Qs And As

If you got questions ill answer them, ive got more than 140 hours in the game so if it involves direct play i kno it, i will NOT be doin loot cave or other such things here. I will be giving you the best advice i have on what u ask. I will also be posting the location of Xur(agent of the nine) here when he arrives if i can. So feel free to ask and i shall answer!!!

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,781,922
    Next Level: 4,297,834

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to LordHavok For This Fucking Post:

BLKHawkIrish86 (September 24th, 2014),CAG Archangel (September 22nd, 2014),Lambda89 (September 22nd, 2014)

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:16 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Great thread LordHavok. I am sure I will have more questions soon. You helped me a lot the other night about the factions thing. Much appreciated Bro.

Moving this thread to the Destiny Forum Section.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,345,621
    Next Level: 11,777,899

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

LordHavok (September 22nd, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202743
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    03:16 AM
    XBOX One Division Member

Good shit Havok...nice one mate.

1st Lieutenant - CAG (LT) Archangel
    Whiskey Company XO

CAG Dogg Level: 52 [?]
    Experience: 13,982,070
    Next Level: 16,259,327

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Archangel For This Fucking Post:

LordHavok (September 22nd, 2014),MERZiN8 (September 22nd, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by MERZiN8 View Post
    Great thread LordHavok. I am sure I will have more questions soon. You helped me a lot the other night about the factions thing. Much appreciated Bro.

Moving this thread to the Destiny Forum Section.
    Sorry bout placement, couldnt find destiny via tapatalk

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time

no problem, bro. its what I am here for. And to provide points for revival on Strike missions on the moon.

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

LordHavok (September 23rd, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time

Just givin this thread a BUMP

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time

Question:
    1) Why does the game hate me?
    2) How can I legitimately get at least purple's I am ok with not having an exotic yet? My Ra-Fool level is up to level 6, which was my understand where he starts giving you awesome stuff. Last night, he gave me a care package of blue engrams, 4 of them 3 of them turned to green weapons. If that is not hate I do not know what is.
    3) I want so much to at least do the nightfall, and get to the point of doing a raid, but I am upset by the overall lack of I suppose chance I am receiving. I am thinking about getting all my characters to level 20 and then starting this charade over. But I feel like I will miss a lot. Not sure what to do. Very frustrated.

Rep Points: 41851
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:16 PM

Question:
    2) How can I legitimately get at least purple's I am ok with not having an exotic yet? My Ra-Fool level is up to level 6, which was my understand where he starts giving you awesome stuff. Last night, he gave me a care package of blue engrams, 4 of them 3 of them turned to green weapons. If that is not hate I do not know what is.
    3) I want so much to at least do the nightfall, and get to the point of doing a raid, but I am upset by the overall lack of I suppose chance I am receiving. I am thinking about getting all my characters to level 20 and then starting this charade over. But I feel like I will miss a lot. Not sure what to do. Very frustrated.
    On my level 27 titan I also have a 21 hunter I bought my legendary gear from the crucible handler n a exotic helmet from the agent of the nine.

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 7,779,919
    Next Level: 8,476,240

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time

Question:
    1) You exist
    2) I'm very high with the Cryptarch and he seems to give the ratio of crap to good at any level. Don't listen to the lies. Just expect to get something nice every now and again. Mostly, I just hope for Motes of Light and Strange Coins from Blue Engrams.

This would be my recommendation for getting to higher levels (I have a 28 Warlock, 25? Titan, and 18? Hunter):
    - Get to Level 4 ... bounties. Do bounties every day. If you like the Crucible do those bounties, if not do the Vanguard bounties, do both if you can. Bounties are very important for buying those legendaries later.
    - Get to Level 20 ... the campaign will you get there or close to there.
    - Once level 20, it's all about Light. You can get some decent blue armor drops that give a max +13 light (starting value, can be upgraded to give a little bit more) but drops are random and is only a temporary measure until you buy legendaries. It is fairly easy to get legendaries. You need to grind the crucible (if you like PvP) and/or vangaurd (if you like PvE). DO THE BOUNTIES, erday. If you've unlocked the Vanguard Strikes, do those. Your goal is to reach rank 2 with the Crucible and/or Vanguard and to have the Crucible and/or Vanguard marks to buy armor (helmet costs 120 I think, other armor is 65). In a given week, the max marks you can earn is 100.
    - Exotics aren't as bad to get as you think. After level 20, you'll earn strange coins for many things ... the most notables ways are the weekly strike and randomly from public events (when the sky goes dark). You can buy an exotic armor piece from the Agent of the Nine (Fri/Sat) for only 13 strange coins. He also offers an Exotic Engram for 23 Motes of Light (though this might end up being an Exotic for a different class).

To summarize, your controllable path is to buy legendary armor either from the Crucible Representative or the Vanguard (whether you like PvP or PvE). Get to rank 2 (bounties help) and earn marks (play crucible or vanguard strikes). Buy an exotic armor once you have 13 strange coins.

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,014,976
    Next Level: 10,000,000

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Kujeaux For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (September 25th, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time

Vanguard and Crucible marks 100 per week. Per character or per gamertag?

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 6