CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinion of Game So Far

Discuss the Advance Warfare Regiment of CAG's Call Of Duty Brigade here

Rep Points: 35698
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:21 PM

Opinion of Game So Far

Let's start getting opinions going and talking about this. This game is closer than all you think it is. Me personally the game looks solid now the jumping and exo abilities are completely different from what we are used to seeing if you are a veteran cod player lets not throw it away just because they want to change it a little lets see how it goes but overall the maps look good not to big and not to small. The guns look good so far.

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,555,199
    Next Level: 1,757,916

Rep Points: 60
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:21 PM

I can't wait to get it, I'm looking forward to the change, they needed to try something new and sledgehammer have a good track record so fingers crossed

CAG Dogg Level: 25 [?]
    Experience: 95,316
    Next Level: 100,000

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 37118
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:21 PM

I just hope the exo isn't outrageously overpowered, if it affects the game too much I think I will play the classic mode (barebones) where exo is disabled

Tapatalk approves this sexy beast and his post!
    If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,451,824
    Next Level: 5,107,448

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Jw Gym Freak For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (September 17th, 2014)

Rep Points: 49683
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:21 PM
    Alpha Company Commander

I looks like I'll like it but it's going to be very different than the normal COD I'm used to.

Unlike MW3, where Infinity Ward was in disarray after losing so many of it's staff, Sledgehammer seems to be taking too many ideas from Treyarch from the scorestreaks to the nuclear accolade. They need to set themselves apart from the other studios and have their own identity.

Sent from my Stonehaven using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,820,928
    Next Level: 6,058,010

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PestiferousJoe For This Fucking Post:

JouNASTY (September 27th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:21 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by PestiferousJoe View Post
    I looks like I'll like it but it's going to be very different than the normal COD I'm used to.

Unlike MW3, where Infinity Ward was in disarray after losing so many of it's staff, Sledgehammer seems to be taking too many ideas from Treyarch from the scorestreaks to the nuclear accolade. They need to set themselves apart from the other studios and have their own identity.

Sent from my Stonehaven using Tapatalk
    Joe that's the thing Bro ... none of these studios under the COD series have any identity regardless of what they do as individual studios and developers ... COD 4 did something in 2007 that no one before them had done before ...they beat Battlefield: Bad Company by 7 months ahead of scheduled ... Infinity Ward in 2007 with COD 4 created something very unique , so unique that even "I" took a liking to it, they created a game that anyone could pick up and in a matter of hours you could completely become or start playing like the seasoned players and gamers that played games like SOCOM, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Counter Strike, Americas Army and a handful of others on consoles.

I was still playing Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter and the Rainbow Six series as well ... It took me a couple of months after COD 4 came out before I even played COD 4 on a regular basis and only because the whole clan was playing COD 4 all of the sudden ... With COD 4, out the door went organized gaming ... clan matches no longer had the "teamwork" feel to it that past games had. Gaming in general took on a whole new playing style, now you had players running around to get kill streaks, get higher "perks", new weapons and in game ranks that meant absolutely nothing !!!!!

Now with COD Advanced Warfare they decide to mix in every fucking game out there into one ... they mixed in Halo, SOCOM, Battefield, Titanfall and this only within a year of the biggest flop in the history of the COD series which is COD: Ghosts !!!

COD is no longer about making a good game, a good quality game which even I will say that COD 4 was in 2007, hell it won game of the year and looking back now it deserved to be. But after COD 4 the COD series got way too "mainstream", way too "pick up and play" and it allowed anyone to be able to just get online and play and act like dumb asses who called themselves "Beasts" and "pros" ...

So my opinion bout the game so far? This is the worst idea for a game to date !!!! COD has completely lost it's identity, it used to be about World War and it then shifted to modern warfare, now they want to compete with Battlefield yet again when they don't need to and are completely making fools out of themselves !!!

I hope that someone comes out with something that is still "modern", that still has that combat feel, that atmosphere that most of us are used to and some of us have experienced in real life. I personally miss the urban feel of Rainbow Six games, the guerilla warfare feel of SOCOM and Ghost Recon, I just can not understand why the gaming industry is doing this to real passionate gamers like Myself who are looking for a real authentic combat game to play online with others ..... complete bs! !!!
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,019,969
    Next Level: 305,690,101

8. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

BLKHawkIrish86 (September 18th, 2014),BluntTrauma (September 17th, 2014),GypsyOutlaw (September 17th, 2014),Lesbehonest (September 17th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:21 PM

I cancelled my pre order the game just looks like COD & Titanfall thrown in a blender and served to us gamers for 60$

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,289,479
    Next Level: 22,308,442

10. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BIG COUNTRY For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (September 17th, 2014),BluntTrauma (September 17th, 2014),GypsyOutlaw (September 17th, 2014),Jw Gym Freak (September 17th, 2014)

Rep Points: 222306
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Advanced Warefare?

Tapatalk Master
    CAG GypsyOutlaw
    Commandant of CAG
    Loyalty Honor Respect

Experience: 20,870,036

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:21 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I'm keeping my pre-order I mean I like the new game, it's for my enjoyment. Ghosts was a bad start for me with how terrible the game was with Clan Wars. COD 4 will always hold a special place in my heart as the first FPS that got me into PS3 & Eventually Xbox 360. MW3 & Ghosts weren't good for me. Black Ops 1, 2 & Advanced Warfare seem to be go to games for me.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,810,513
    Next Level: 35,467,816

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG GypsyOutlaw View Post
    Advanced Warefare?

Tapatalk Master
    CAG GypsyOutlaw
    Commandant of CAG
    Loyalty Honor Respect
    Yes sir I believe thats what there talking about . I cancelled mine . I mean if the Clan plays it and I get good feed back I might pick it up but as of now im not . Hell I think I'd rather play minecraft .

Experience: 19,289,479

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:21 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

What the COD series should do is work on a game for the hardcore players, the clans, organized gamers who are tired of all this perk, killstreak, no-skill required piece of shit games that are coming out and have been coming out for the last 4-5 years !!!!
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,019,969
    Next Level: 305,690,101

15. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (September 17th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast