CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the Interrogation Room - CAG Lambda89

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:34 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

the Interrogation Room - CAG Lambda89

CAGShowcaseInterRoom2

Good Morning Folks! I hope everyone is enjoying themselves this week with the big game release. I know I am. This week on the Interrogation Room we have Titanfall Legend, CAG Lambda89. He is going to share a little viewpoint into a mind of greatness.

• First Name: Rickard (Swedish form/spelling of Richard)
    • Pets & Names: None, but I would like to have a Budgerigar some time in the future.
    • Kids, Spouse: Fiancé
    • Online Game Tag names: Xbox Live - CAG Lambda89; PSN- TheLambda89; Steam- Lambda89

Lambda89

-What is your rank/placement within CAG?
    Private First Class in Whiskey Company Titanfall Squad

-How did you come up with your username?
    Half Life + birth year is the short answer to that.

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
    I just recently checked, and as of now, I've spent as much time playing Titanfall as I did on two Skyrim-characters. Bounties of Halo and various other games can only lead me to one answer: FPS. But to be honest, I wouldn't want to live in a world without fighting, RPG and NHL-games either.

-What consoles do you game on?
    Xbox ONE. I do own a PS3 and a 360 as well, but have barely touched them since getting the new big shiny black toy. (Innuendo intended)

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    Coffee is my best friend forever for those. Chocolates of various kinds is good for quick energy. To quote "Battle Royale": The caffeine gets you started, the sugar keeps you going.

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
    There's plenty of memorable moments in a lot of single-player games that have moved me as a person. The last half-hour of The Last of Us was one of those. But, to be honest, nothing can really compare to when the two week probation-period was over, I got my marksman and became a full member of CAG.

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game which game would you go into?
    Assuming I had the abilities that comes with it? Mirror's Edge. I LOVE the design, and being an awesome free-runner would be great, fascist regime or not.

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested?
    It's about equal between Resident Evil 4, Skyrim and Titanfall at ~130 hours each.

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
    Titanfall 2. It builds on the premise of the first game, but disposes of the campaign. The story is instead told via really fleshed out animated movies that are released at the same time as the game, available for digital download on Xbox Live. With the campaign truncated, it has let us focus on two new types of game-modes that we think you're really going to love. The first one is called "War" and replaces the campaign. Pilots fight over controlling areas. At the beginning of a War, each side controls a certain number of "Areas", represented as the different maps with different game modes. Each area grants specific bonuses, such as the possibility of gaining certain types of burn cards. In the first round, one team is randomized as "Attacker" and the other as "Defender". The attacking team votes on what defending area to mount it's attack towards. After the round has been played out, the winning team becomes/remains the Attacker, and can push on to a new area. When either IMC or the Militia controls all "Areas", the War is over.

For the second game mode, which is called All Out Assault, we've partnered with EA DICE to create a set of much larger maps with support for up to 32 Pilots in a single match. Think of it as Attrition on steroids.

That's all we had to talk about today. Hope to see you all down at the floor here at E3 2015! *walks off stage*

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
    It's going to sound really simple-minded, but "the ability to make you want to play it more". That's really it. What makes a good game is a subjective experience, and can't be boiled down to just gameplay, graphics or story. It's various mixes of all of them, and any game that has the right mix in any combination is a great game. Example, Skyrim is a great game, but so is Tetris.

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
    I wouldn't want to be any character, really. Though, I would like to have walking tank Alex Mercer from Prototype's powers.

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
    Sonic The Hedgehog 2 on my then buddies Sega Genesis (Mega Drive here in Europe). Mind ... blown ...

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
    Depends on the game, but if it counts, I'd like to say "Titan". Those things are basically walking weapons in themselves. I've always liked mechs overall. From MechWarrior to Gundam and Transformers.

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
    Sunset Overdrive. It looks fucking FUN. Sure, Destiny in all it's glory, but Sunset actually looks fresh enough to be the start of an entirely new genre.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    Split even between Half-Life (PC), The Last of Us (PS3) and Titanfall (X1)

-Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
    Wreck-it Ralph. I was late to the party, but boy was it a fun party.

-Favorite Music/Band/Artist?
    Dj Manian (and various acts he's been in)

-What is the most recent song that you sang out when driving in the car?
    Don't have a car or a driver's license.

-What’s your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
    Hockey, Colorado Avalanche, Semyon Varlamov. #GOAVSGO!!!

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
    Is that even a question, haha...? I like being a snarky smartass, eat good food, drink good beer, write code and listening to electronic music.

The following questions are from your fellow CAG Doggs, answer if you dare, and yes we want all the details...

-Tits, ass, or Legs man?
    Out of those: boobs! But face is more important than all of those combined to me. Pretty eyes can make me keel over.

-Boxers, briefs or Commando?
    Boxers

-You've just been hired to a promotions position at Kellog Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick?
    Dry milk.

- If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be?
    Michael Moore... No, seriously, I have no clue.

-What is one secret you have never told?
    Only got one and I can't put that into print. (Don't worry, it's nothing illegal)

-CAG CheechDogg asks "If you were leader of CAG, what would you change and why?"
    That horrible "changing background" on the website/forums. It's driving me nuts.

-Anything else you’d like to tell us, especially after all you just shared?
    CAG rule, others drool! Peace out, bros and brosettes!

Well that does it for this week's edition of the Interrogation Room. Thanks to Rickard for joining the fun, and thanks to all the readers who make this article a success. Make sure to let me know if you are interested in signing up to be in the hotseat. PM is the best way to apply for this, and I do ask that you are a full member. Thank you all for your time and have a great week!

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,117,425
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (September 9th, 2014),MoB Corleone352 (September 9th, 2014),Randuken (September 10th, 2014),RzaRay (September 9th, 2014),ScottyDntKnow (September 9th, 2014)

Rep Points: 16318
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:34 PM

I love the ideas for titanfall 2...*boner*

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,367,976
    Next Level: 2,530,022

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ScottyDntKnow For This Fucking Post:

Lambda89 (September 10th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:34 AM
    Co-Leader

Nice to know a lil more about u lambda!
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,269,014
    Next Level: 55,714,302

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

ScottyDntKnow (September 9th, 2014)

Rep Points: 35579
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:34 PM

Love it!!, suprised u didnt say ur biggest memory was when i made u think ur mic was unpligged

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,696,885
    Next Level: 4,297,834

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to LordHavok For This Fucking Post:

Lambda89 (September 9th, 2014)

Rep Points: 58247
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:34 PM

Great read!! Haha

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,003,830