CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CAG - Member of the Month Discussion

Nominations for Member of the Month go here, Winners will be announced at the end of the Month

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:53 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

CAG - Member of the Month Discussion

Good Afternoon Folks!

I was in a chat with my good buddy Randuken. He was asking if I had any ideas for this upcoming Member of the Month, because he wants it to be a community based thing, not a popularity contest. My first suggestion, was ask the community. (this is where you folks come in) So share what you think, what would like to see for Member of the Month requirements, what criteria, good ideas, bad ideas, all ideas. Let's attempt to stay on topic and make this a community thing. That's what we are. Let's do it.

These are the other ideas I have come up with. In my last community, we did this, and for the most part it works. (When people participate). Forum use and CONSISTENT post count. For those confused by consistent part. People who post the same numbers week after week. People are constantly active on the forums. Not post 45 times in a week and then gone for 3 months. More so people who post 30 times a week every week for several weeks. And it does not have to be 30, that is just an example. Perhaps, someone who is helping recruits on a steady basis, and even recruiting. Someone who really puts forth effort in CAG. Goes the extra mile per say. The idea behind this is to 1) get people involved in our community and 2) recognize people that do. And even 3) motivate people.

Another thing to consider when doing member of the month, have other members nominate people. In these nominations forms, you can include the nominators gamertag/username, the person they are nominating. Most importantly, why they are nominating. this part I feel is important. Once you have a number of these nominations, then you can use the criteria to pick the proper one.

Some examples, I thought of.

MERZiN8 would like to nominate CAG SGT Bear, because of his hard work in the game and off, playing with recruits keeping tracks of recruits who complete and do not complete their marksman. He also runs the BEST company and group in CAG. He is a constant participant on the forums, always active. Not only is he a great friend in rough times but a great leader when its time to put the game face on. I can always rely on him.

OR

MERZiN8 would like to nominate CAG Nut Job. AJ is always helping recruits, he has completed his brigade Marksman, and several other awards within CAG and is most definitely a solid member and officer. In the 4 short months he has been in CAG, he has racked up more than 1800 forum posts, which more than states he is a consistent member on the forums. I do not game with Nut Job as much as I would like to, but the times I have he was a great team player.

So, 2 examples. Wanted to show I am not biased to Battlefield, even though it is far superior, and absolutely amazing.

So again, what do you guys think? Remember this a place to make suggestions about member of the month, not to nominate people. Not that I would not nominate both of these guys as well as quite a few others that stick out in my mind. It was just an example.

**I am only going on the little information I have. So if there are higher up folks that do not care for my suggestions/thoughts, my apologies. If I have any information wrong, I apologize. But I really hope we can stay on point and make this discussion a success.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,276,962
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

Jw Gym Freak (August 26th, 2014),pisspawz (August 25th, 2014),Randuken (August 25th, 2014),Sgt Bear (August 25th, 2014)

Rep Points: 16318
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:53 PM

Honestly...sounds pretty awesome...
    it would be awesome to see something like member of the month, and maybe like a leader of the month (SLs, Etc..)
    Just a thought
    or a member of the week\member of the month..that way theres a new member every week and you still have that monthly member so no one feels left out if they know their trying to help out and active on the forums and all that..weve done this in some of my old communities and thats always worked out great

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,406,082
    Next Level: 2,530,022

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ScottyDntKnow For This Fucking Post:

MERZiN8 (August 25th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:53 PM

Remember guys member of the month would be getting a $10 dollar card as a tribute to the success of CAG as a whole. I think the nomination thing is a good idea from across the board. This applies for both Xbox 1 & 360 on ALL Brigades / Companies.

CAG Randuken
    Major General

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,677,181
    Next Level: 35,467,816

6. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

pisspawz (August 25th, 2014),ScottyDntKnow (August 25th, 2014),Sgt Bear (August 25th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDntKnow View Post
    Honestly...sounds pretty awesome...
    it would be awesome to see something like member of the month, and maybe like a leader of the month (SLs, Etc..)
    Just a thought
    or a member of the week\member of the month..that way theres a new member every week and you still have that monthly member so no one feels left out if they know their trying to help out and active on the forums and all that..weve done this in some of my old communities and thats always worked out great
    Good idea browski

CAG Randuken
    Major General

8. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

pisspawz (August 25th, 2014),ScottyDntKnow (August 25th, 2014),Sgt Bear (August 25th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202743
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

I like the idea...could promote activity for sure.

Out of interest...How would us Europeans be rewarded?

1st Lieutenant - CAG (LT) Archangel
    Whiskey Company XO

CAG Dogg Level: 52 [?]
    Experience: 13,892,381
    Next Level: 16,259,327

10. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Archangel For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (August 26th, 2014),Jw Gym Freak (August 26th, 2014),ScottyDntKnow (August 26th, 2014),Sgt Bear (August 25th, 2014)

Rep Points: 30948
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 5th, 2024
    Local Time

I like the idea of member of the month. All the ideas sound great. Another thing I would add to the ideas is.... Nothing. It sounds great.

Oh, and we all know Kilo Company and Ghost is better

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,485,849
    Next Level: 6,058,010

Rep Points: 35579
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:53 AM

Pretty sweet idea right here i like it!!

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,756,336
    Next Level: 4,297,834

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by xSTILETTOSx View Post
    I like the idea of member of the month. All the ideas sound great. Another thing I would add to the ideas is.... Nothing. It sounds great.

Oh, and we all know Kilo Company and Ghost is better
    Smh....I have a new idea....

Sent from tapatalk using pure fuckin magic.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,276,962
    Next Level: 11,777,899

14. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Cookie (August 25th, 2014),LordHavok (August 25th, 2014),ScottyDntKnow (August 26th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Archangel View Post
    I like the idea...could promote activity for sure.

Out of interest...How would us Europeans be rewarded?

1st Lieutenant - CAG (LT) Archangel
    Whiskey Company XO
    Um that's a hurdle I'll have to figure out for you guys. But noneless I'll figure out a way to make sure whomever wins they get recognition & awarded.

This is something like Merzin's interrogation room is to bring you guys closer & have members be recognized for what you guys do in CAGs name.

CAG Randuken
    Major General

Rep Points: 36307
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:53 PM
    Alpha Co

I like that idea! Maybe, if you agree with someones nomination you can give it a Fing Hell Yeah as sort of a vote for that person...
    2wpkmkl

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,209,274
    Next Level: 6,058,010

17. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG TheKid For This Fucking Post:

ScottyDntKnow (August 26th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast