Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Gaming An TBI Info For Vets!

Find great information on VA "Veteran Affairs" matters for active and inactive members of the Military

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:12 PM
    5 Star General 4th in Command

Gaming An TBI Info For Vets!

www.traumaticbraininjury.net/gaming

Here Veterans can find guidance and direction to help with TBI.
    Also at my VA.org and
    www.brainline.org/rehabilitation

CAG Covieleader
    Asst. Commandant of CAG
    & MSOG Commander

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 24,251,730
    Next Level: 26,073,450

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Covieleader For This Fucking Post:

CAG Cookie (August 23rd, 2014),Kujeaux (August 23rd, 2014),ScottyDntKnow (August 23rd, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 710
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

i want to bump this thread. please if any one here needs any help understanding anything talk to covie please he is a big help and understands. and if you just need to talk give any one of us a shout

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,572,229
    Next Level: 10,000,000

4. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to breaksk81 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Cookie (August 23rd, 2014),CAG Covieleader (August 25th, 2014),ScottyDntKnow (August 23rd, 2014)

Rep Points: 30948
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:12 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

The hardest thing for Auto Pilot is coping with his issues and knowing the one thing he wanted to continue doing was stripped from him. They are discharging him honorably but he wanted to stay in. He knows nothing but the Army and this way of life so he is worried. He feels like a failure for not being able to continue his job. As I am sure those of you married and going through these things is tough on you. From my stand point the nightmares, the jumping out of bed before he connects thinking he is deployed, and the guilt he feels are things spouses put up with out of love. I would rather live with helping him then having to live without him. These sites are great. Thanks for the post!

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,529,148
    Next Level: 6,058,010

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Cookie For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (August 25th, 2014),ScottyDntKnow (August 23rd, 2014)

Rep Points: 16318
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I dont think there are enough programs like this for vets...and the ones that are out there is more of a matter of pride...we dont want to ask for help or ADMIT to ourselves let alone anyone else that we need help..
    I will be bumping this as much as possible...

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,424,963
    Next Level: 2,530,022

8. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ScottyDntKnow For This Fucking Post:

CAG Cookie (August 24th, 2014),CAG Covieleader (August 25th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    5 Star General 4th in Command

Stilettos/ABN AUTO PILOT it is good for Veterans to get to talk to other Vets that have had boots on the ground and have been in his BOOTS. If he asks, I will give him my number and can help him, but he has to want help.
    I was in his same boots. After 20 years I didn't know how to do anything else. I tried to stay in, but my injuries were to much to allow me to do anything inside the Army. I felt lost and abandoned, because the only thing I was good at. I lost due to being unable to perform my duties as a Combat Soldier. I was medically discharged honorably after a year.
    After learning that I could find safety and comfort in talking to other Vets in peer support classes and the American Legion. I found there was something I could still continue doing. Helping other Vets like myself with the same problems I have and giving them guidance for the problems that only a Dr can help with.
    Get him in rolled into poly trauma at the VA. Also the PCT clinic for counseling and peer support classes with other Vets.

CAG Covieleader
    Asst. Commandant of CAG
    & MSOG Commander
    Last edited by CAG Covieleader; August 25th, 2014 at 05:09 AM.

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 24,251,730
    Next Level: 26,073,450

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Covieleader For This Fucking Post:

ScottyDntKnow (August 25th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8