Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did CHEECH Cross the Border ?

Rep Points: 75
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:59 AM

Hey guys this is ment to be a test stop talking about where to find it and how members should know about it. You are defeating the purpose. If a recruit or a member dose not know the answer and cant find it, well that just says a lot.

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,971,971
    Next Level: 4,297,834

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 27th, 2024
    Local Time

The fact of the matter is that every recruit is told that they need to know this answer any time they are asked. I know that I make sure the recruits I work with know it and I ask them several times during their trial period. The whole point is to see if they know it. Them knowing the answer = they care enough to be here = members dedicated = #1 clan and a great place to be apart of.

Rep Points: 28108
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:59 AM

It's also funny to know he was airborne for a short time... You think he landed on his feet?

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 2,079,029
    Next Level: 2,111,327

Rep Points: 9247
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

I can see the point of making sure that people are looking through the forums and gathering as much information about everything as they can. I am just curious. When would a recruit be asked this question? I have been here two weeks and prior to reading this post yesterday, I had no idea of this at all. I have played with a few people now and nothing like that was mentioned. We focused solely on the teamwork aspect of what we were doing and helping each other improve on the game. Like I said, I understand the idea of getting people to look through the forums, but when would they be asked this kind of stuff? If something like this was to become a thing, wouldn't it be best to have someone send the recruits random questions that they can find the answers to all throughout the forums? I am also a bit confused as to why the question, the answer, and the requirement would all be in the same topic? Wouldn't it be best for them to be split up?

Just my thoughts.

CAG Dogg Level: 31 [?]
    Experience: 308,288
    Next Level: 369,628

Rep Points: 3374
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:59 AM
    Forum Footmatt

Exactly, while it isn't mainly about the fact itself; if said recruit or member remembers the fact it means they are listening. (Duh) Listening is vital to a clan. Need to make sure orders are followed and if not it could cause a serious problem. It's vital for games too. Pay attention and work as a team, listening to your teammates and leader.

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 468,443
    Next Level: 555,345

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to satehit7 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (December 19th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 710
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

ok so first off beast mode I said to let it go and you want to keep prying at this and say what I done told evderyone not to say this is making me very angry. second I asked this to my squad all of alpha and the 360 side should know this because it states very clearly in my reply you are required to know it and can be asked any time. now for the other squads that's on them but I know coming from cheech that if he asks then you better know the answer. so stop giving my people a hard time and just let it go since you have now ruined what I was trying to do.

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,554,584
    Next Level: 10,000,000

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 27th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mocubitz View Post
    I can see the point of making sure that people are looking through the forums and gathering as much information about everything as they can. I am just curious. When would a recruit be asked this question? I have been here two weeks and prior to reading this post yesterday, I had no idea of this at all. I have played with a few people now and nothing like that was mentioned. We focused solely on the teamwork aspect of what we were doing and helping each other improve on the game. Like I said, I understand the idea of getting people to look through the forums, but when would they be asked this kind of stuff? If something like this was to become a thing, wouldn't it be best to have someone send the recruits random questions that they can find the answers to all throughout the forums? I am also a bit confused as to why the question, the answer, and the requirement would all be in the same topic? Wouldn't it be best for them to be split up?

Just my thoughts.
    You could be asked this question at any time. Its like a pop quiz. I spring it on my recruits when waiting for a game to start or like Breaks has done here in the forum. The reason that all the parts of this question are together in one post I don't know it defeats the purpose. If you had no idea about it then the only thing I can say is that you should have been told the answer or told where to find it and that it is important to know. But going forward you should know it. Not to would be disrespectful to the group it just shows your not dedicated or your don't care about the little details. I don't mean the last part at you directly I am just saying it in general.

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RE4PER For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (December 19th, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

Quote Originally Posted by CAG RE4PER View Post
    You could be asked this question at any time. Its like a pop quiz. I spring it on my recruits when waiting for a game to start or like Breaks has done here in the forum. The reason that all the parts of this question are together in one post I don't know it defeats the purpose. If you had no idea about it then the only thing I can say is that you should have been told the answer or told where to find it and that it is important to know. But going forward you should know it. Not to would be disrespectful to the group it just shows your not dedicated or your don't care about the little details. I don't mean the last part at you directly I am just saying it in general.
    Like I said, I have played with 4 people in the last 2 weeks, and was never asked once. I honestly didn't have a clue that we would be asked anything from the forums. If that was stated anywhere, I didn't see it in any recruit guides or incoming messages/posts. If it is there and I missed it, I will read it and know it for reference. If it is not there, I think that kind of thing should be added.

An example.
    For most of us prior/current service members, there are a LOT of things to remember. In all of the branches, you could be asked a series of questions at any time that you should know and be able to recite word for word (General Orders, Brigade Information, etc.). You are informed WELL before you may be asked those things that you need to study and know the material.

As stated above, if it is not known to previous recruits that they may be "pop quizzed" as you put it, they will not know to look at the material. Honestly, if a person does not point a recruit in the right direction, the forums can be really intimidating. There are a lot of different topics, and there is a LOT of information on all of them. A person could skip right passed an important topic such as this and not know any different.

I agree that recruits knowing the material is a good thing, but if the process is exactly like how I did it, it seems broken. As I have stated already, I have never been told this info by anyone nor have I been told that I would have "pop quizzes" at random times. Not that I disagree with it or that I am against it, I would just have liked to know a bit prior that this could have happened. You know?

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 710
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

first off mocubitz wehre are you stationd at. and second your fine everything you need to know is in this post all you have to do is read back. and the reason I put this question on my fourm for alpha members is because I have already added this to everything so they should know it. I did this after cheech had said in this post that every person in CAG should know this. now as for the other CO that is on them for how they want to inform there new members.

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,554,584
    Next Level: 10,000,000

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 27th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

Quote Originally Posted by breaksk81 View Post
    first off mocubitz wehre are you stationd at. and second your fine everything you need to know is in this post all you have to do is read back. and the reason I put this question on my fourm for alpha members is because I have already added this to everything so they should know it. I did this after cheech had said in this post that every person in CAG should know this. now as for the other CO that is on them for how they want to inform there new members.
    I was stationed at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii, on the island of Oahu. I have been out for just over 2 years now. Is there some sort of a checklist on various things that we should focus on to learn?

+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 455

Actions :  (View-Readers)