Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Thoughts On Ray Rice Punishment?

Discuss the NFL season, teams and games here!

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:21 PM
    Co-Leader

Thoughts On Ray Rice Punishment?

i don't know if anyone remember's shortly after the season ended security camera footage came to light of Ray Rice dragging his unconscious fiance into a hotel elevator? well the punishment recently came down and he was suspended for an entire 2 games when similarly Von Miller was suspended for 4 games last season for smoking the green corn (first offense) and Josh Gordon will be missing an entire season for his second offense. Stephen A. Smith was also suspended for 5 shows today because his comments were taken out of context.

so what are your thoughts on how fucked the NFL's "judicial system" is?

9glFZbo

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,440,458
    Next Level: 47,989,448

Rep Points: 17446
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:21 AM

Society as a whole has a completely fucked up view on substance usage.
    Want to chug a bottle of vodka? Woooo let's get the fucking party started! You're the man!
    Smoke one joint? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT STUFF IS BAD FOR YOU!? Also, you're a fucking criminal now!

It's ass backwards, not just in the NFL, but everywhere.

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,412,814
    Next Level: 1,460,206

3. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Lambda89 For This Fucking Post:

Dolan (July 30th, 2014),MoB Corleone352 (July 30th, 2014),Nesty (July 31st, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

its certainly more acceptable now than it was 10-15-20 years ago with more and more states pushing for medical use so i mean things are starting to progress here finally.

i still think its pretty fucked that his suspension was so minimal, basically a slap on the wrists for he-man woman hating.

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,440,458
    Next Level: 47,989,448

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:21 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

It's because all these idiots do it infron of the cameras, Hello Captain Obvious if you know that your gonna get caught then do it in the privacy of your own home. Man people are so stupid, I guess money can't buy common sense now adays. Why are all these athletes getting in trouble ? Dumbasses for real.

Everyone in the media has a mangina seriously the freedom of speech doesn't apply apparently to people like Stephen A Smith. ESPN is a fucking joke because all they do is write about Lebron's Jockstrap and among other stupid shit like putting Video Games as a sport. It's utterly ridiculous bro serious grow the fuck up guys, you have millions dollars and yet you act like your testicles aren't big enough

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,839,214
    Next Level: 35,467,816

Rep Points: 58247
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time

I really don't understand why he is only suspended 2 games...It should be a lot more..As an athlete myself, people look up to pro athletes and coaches as role models and this isn't right at all..

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,193,475
    Next Level: 11,777,899

Rep Points: 15928
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time

While i don't smoke pot I also feel that its a plant and has medicinal benefits and if thats what people want then who am I to pass judgement. But if you're going to hit a woman your ass should be locked up and then you get the shit kicked out of you. You are not a man if you have to lay your hands on a woman period. You are a overgrown boy throwing a temper tantrum.

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,671,943
    Next Level: 1,757,916

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8