Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CAG Youtube

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    05:06 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

CAG Youtube

Hey guys-

I still have my capture card and wanted to update this first post ..
    Last edited by CAG CheechDogg; January 25th, 2014 at 04:00 PM.

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 280,572,185
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

Re:CAG YouTube

Gdubs, I moved this to a private area so that only official Clan Members can see what we are doing and our intentions behind this. We want to put together the best clips from everyone's games, fast paced is better. Most Clans will see our videos and think we are an aggressive Clan when in reality we are not.

This is one way of deceiving everyone who watches our videos. So lets get some good files uploaded to your fileshare so we can put together some good looking montages. I will be working hard on these videos and I will be disappointing to me after spending $1500 on a new laptop, capture card and condoms and not see you guys making an effort for the Clan.

Lets rock and roll everyone, lets rock and roll! Lets show all those Clans out there what CAG is all about, PURE DOMINANCE!
    cag clan cheechdogg

3. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

DizzleDaddy (February 4th, 2015),Lucid (September 12th, 2013),xDeathStroKe (June 22nd, 2013)

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:06 PM

Sounds great. Might I suggest, you can edit your video clips, so before you post here that you have a clip in your fileshare, edit all the shit bits out, so Gdub can just get the good bits? Will save him a lot of time.

CAG Dogg Level: 22 [?]
    Experience: 39,079
    Next Level: 49,025

Division:
    [BFB]
    Rep Points: 110
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

CAG GdubyaB wrote:
    Hey guys-

So i'm sure most of you know about Cheech getting his capture card working and all. We have created a YouTube account or the clan and cheech is in the process of making montages of the clan. To ensure that everyone is included in the montages, I would like for you guys to be aware of this. We are trying to make sure that these montages are fairly fast paced. So, when you are playing, whether its lone wolf, or with members of the clan, if you have a point in a game where you get a fast paced series of kills, please go to the theatre and put it into your file share. After you do that, I would like you to inform me, either through a post in the threads, a private message to me on the website, or a message over XBOX live. I will then look at your file in the file share and check it out. After that I will let cheech know about it. Cheech is making the montages and I will be responsible for watching the clips from our clan members. I'll give you an example real quick to make it easier.

So iron plays a game with some clan members. Iron gets a series of 4 kills within about 30 seconds. After the game, iron goes to the theatre and places the game in his file share (if you need instructions on how you do that, then talk to me). Then iron goes on xbox live and sends a message to me informing me that he has a montage worthy clip in that game. I will then look through the game and find the clip. I then go to cheech and let him know. Its as easy as that!

If you guys have any questions about this, please respond to the thread.

-General GdubyaB
    Can you please explain that to me one more time? I'm not quite following you here... :P

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,029,479
    Next Level: 1,209,937

Rep Points: 70
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

CAG CheechDogg wrote:
    Gdubs, I moved this to a private area so that only official Clan Members can see what we are doing and our intentions behind this. We want to put together the best clips from everyone's games, fast paced is better. Most Clans will see our videos and think we are an aggressive Clan when in reality we are not.

This is one way of deceiving everyone who watches our videos. So lets get some good files uploaded to your fileshare so we can put together some good looking montages. I will be working hard on these videos and I will be disappointing to me after spending $1500 on a new laptop, capture card and condoms and not see you guys making an effort for the Clan.

Lets rock and roll everyone, lets rock and roll! Lets show all those Clans out there what CAG is all about, PURE DOMINANCE!
    My only concern is, why the hell does Cheech need condoms for this whole thing to happen.

~Nitro

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 510,170
    Next Level: 555,345

Division:
    [BFB]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

CAG Nitro Guy wrote:
    CAG CheechDogg wrote:

My only concern is, why the hell does Cheech need condoms for this whole thing to happen.

~Nitro
    That's a damn good question, Nitro... perhaps it's to control that snub nose he likes to use...

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

I just want to remind you all, I have a full erection! So I have to be safe! ....that is all im gonnah say! :woohoo:
    cag clan cheechdogg

This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time

Brando i hope you were making a phallic reference when referring to cheech's "snub nose"

its a shame his barrel is shorter than the norm. higher accuracy but less punch.

@brando Do you still need an explanation? I'm just asking that everyone be aware when they're playing that if they get a good series of fast paced kills to put the game in their file share so that i can look at it and have cheech record them for the CAG montage

@nitro i was thinking the same thing..

@cheech THANKS BRAH!

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,290,608
    Next Level: 2,530,022

Rep Points: 70
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Ok i got a good one where we absolutely murdered the other team. I made a 45 sec clip of my own awesomeness as well as uploaded the whole game to my file share. The game is on Summit, check it out.

~Nitro

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 510,170
    Next Level: 555,345

Division:
    [BFB]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

CAG GdubyaB wrote:
    Brando i hope you were making a phallic reference when referring to cheech's "snub nose"

its a shame his barrel is shorter than the norm. higher accuracy but less punch.

@brando Do you still need an explanation? I'm just asking that everyone be aware when they're playing that if they get a good series of fast paced kills to put the game in their file share so that i can look at it and have cheech record them for the CAG montage

@nitro i was thinking the same thing..

@cheech THANKS BRAH!
    hahaha, yes, I was making a phallic reference there...

and as for the need of an explanation, notes dripping in sarcasm are hard to perceive online.

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast