Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CAG Youtube

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:56 PM

What about streaming live to youtube . I'm new to this and need some ? answered like will it save the whole match and stuff like that .

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,257,952
    Next Level: 22,308,442

Rep Points: 24684
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time

I recently purchased a mic for commentaries and stuff and I am working on ordering an Elgato (recording device) by the end of the week. I'd like to start up a new CAG Channel with the help of anyone who wants to help. I will be able to record live gameplay, or if you guys have clips on COD that you really want featured on the channel we can throw that in there. It would be cool to have stuff like Top 5 plays of the week, and things of that nature. I'd probably ask Cheech to create a forum for the youtube channel guys (password protected) where we can share current projects and stuff like that.

It would really help to get our name out there in the Youtube world and I'm sure if we start a channel and keep it updated with new and interesting content we would gain A LOT of subscribers in a year or so.

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,465,422
    Next Level: 5,107,448

3. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Buhzerk v For This Fucking Post:

cliffgoat (July 23rd, 2013)

Rep Points: 3407
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:56 PM
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by CAG BIG COUNTRY View Post
    What about streaming live to youtube . I'm new to this and need some ? answered like will it save the whole match and stuff like that .
    Streaming to Youtube is commonly only allowed for partnered YouTube channels. But I know Youtube is expanding the boundaries even for beginner Youtube accounts so this could change. Twitch.TV is the best place to stream IMO. And by recording games using the Elgato as REAPER mentioned, we can save as much footage as our hard drives will allow us.

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 724,582
    Next Level: 824,290

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to cliffgoat For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (July 23rd, 2013)

Rep Points: 58247
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I have a partnered account

From Codi at a classified location

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,168,122
    Next Level: 11,777,899

Rep Points: 3895
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CAG REAPER View Post
    I recently purchased a mic for commentaries and stuff and I am working on ordering an Elgato (recording device) by the end of the week. I'd like to start up a new CAG Channel with the help of anyone who wants to help. I will be able to record live gameplay, or if you guys have clips on COD that you really want featured on the channel we can throw that in there. It would be cool to have stuff like Top 5 plays of the week, and things of that nature. I'd probably ask Cheech to create a forum for the youtube channel guys (password protected) where we can share current projects and stuff like that.

It would really help to get our name out there in the Youtube world and I'm sure if we start a channel and keep it updated with new and interesting content we would gain A LOT of subscribers in a year or so.
    I went with the Roxio HD Capture Card. It stands toe to toe with the Elgato. It doesn't have to record in the background so you're not constantly deleting stuff for space, quality is equal, and the software that comes with it is top notch. It's an overall better card in my opinion. For the 360, HDMI in, HDMI out, easy peasy lemon squeezy.

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,037,803
    Next Level: 1,209,937

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

i used to be able to do small edit's and i'm sure i could re-learn and do some ballin ass shit in time.

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,318,230
    Next Level: 47,989,448

Rep Points: 3895
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

For those of us that will be posting videos, is there a "CAG Intro" running around somewhere that we can share amongst ourselves to try to keep all clan related videos uniform? I have an intro that I threw together in flash, but it isn't very good and I don't plan on using it.

Any ideas?

Experience: 1,037,803

Rep Points: 4435
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    Gdubs, I moved this to a private area so that only official Clan Members can see what we are doing and our intentions behind this. We want to put together the best clips from everyone's games, fast paced is better. Most Clans will see our videos and think we are an aggressive Clan when in reality we are not.

This is one way of deceiving everyone who watches our videos. So lets get some good files uploaded to your fileshare so we can put together some good looking montages. I will be working hard on these videos and I will be disappointing to me after spending $1500 on a new laptop, capture card and condoms and not see you guys making an effort for the Clan.

Lets rock and roll everyone, lets rock and roll! Lets show all those Clans out there what CAG is all about, PURE DOMINANCE!
    Good stuff. I have a new video to upload to the CAG channel but noone has giving me the credientials to access the channel.

Experience: 1,121,592

Rep Points: 6749
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Buhzerk v View Post

I've got a few clips you can use if you'd like

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,353,386
    Next Level: 1,460,206

Rep Points: 58247
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 18th, 2024
    Local Time

Thank you guys! If you want to be part of the social media team, let me know!!

Sent from my galaxy S III

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,168,122
    Next Level: 11,777,899

+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast