CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: New Here//Looking To Game With Fellow Vets

This squad will be used for military persons retired or active duty who which to game together.

Threaded View

Rep Points: 16318
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:25 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

New Here//Looking To Game With Fellow Vets

Sup yall? New here and seen that there was a vet thread so I thought I would post...
    6 years in 12 month deployment..I was medically discharged (honorably) but my DD214 says retired so I have no freaking clue lol (Thanks US Government)
    I was shot in the right thigh and almost bled out..im on 360 and play ATM BLOPS2 and MW3...I also have minecraft and forza horizon but its not my main games...
    feel free to add me on live
    ScottyDntKnow
    HOOAH!

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,365,245
    Next Level: 2,530,022

2. The Following 7 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ScottyDntKnow For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (July 9th, 2014),CAG Covieleader (July 9th, 2014),CAG Death (July 7th, 2014),GypsyOutlaw (July 7th, 2014),Mr_Fud3m3ntals (July 7th, 2014),pisspawz (July 7th, 2014),PleadzInsanity (July 7th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread