Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the Interrogation Room - Kidrok1

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:43 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

the Interrogation Room - Kidrok1

CAGShowcaseInterRoom2
    Today, in the Interrogation Room, we have the new Squad Leader of K-1 Alpha, kidrok1. Here is what he has to say.

• First Name: Jake
    • Pets & Names: Max the Goldendoodle
    • Online Game Tag names: Xbox Live -CAG TheKid
    Steam- I am getting one soon but it will either be kidrok1 or JJ Spiffy

-What is your rank/placement within CAG?
    I am a Sergeant and Squad Leader of Kilo Company 4th Platoon Alpha Squad K-1 Alpha.

-How did you come up with your username?
    Everyone always tells me I sound like a kid on xbox, hence Kid in my name. rock was already taken, and I thought rok looked cooler to be honest. This also sounds like my last name and my nickname: The Rock. The 1 was thrown in there for good measure. Thus, kidrok1 was born!

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
    Hands down: FPS

-What consoles do you game on?
    I game on the XBOX ONE, will play BO2 on the 360 and intend to get a Steam in the near future.

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    A steaming bowl of Mac and Cheese with a side of fries and a milkshake.

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
    Me and my friends from school were playing BO2 in its golden days and we actually met OMG its AliA (YouTuber) in-game... we played with him for about an hour and we killed him a couple times lol.

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game would you go into?
    I might pick Forza 5, but real life on Earth is good too

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested?
    Gosh, probably the CoD series... invested about 2 months playing time on BO2, and 6 days playing time on CoD Ghosts (life got busy lol).

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
    I've always wanted to see an FPS shooter with the comedy from the Deadpool, the parkour from Titanfall, the guns from Battlefield and the story from CoD. Might sound a bit cliche, but its basically combining my favorite aspects from my favorite games.

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
    A good next-gen game has to have good graphics. A good thing about these next-gens and the newity of the XBOX ONE is that developers have a clean slate. They better show us something we've never seen before or they don't have my money.

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
    Probably Batman... because hes Batman.

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
    I got a GameBoy for Christmas when I was 5. At first I thought it was a camera... still have no idea why. It came with Pokemon Fire Red and I used to play it non-stop!

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
    AN-94 with a grip and FMJ and a KAP 40 with a tac-knife or akimbo. Bam.

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
    I can't wait for the new Call of Duty. Never seen anything like this game before; between the exo-suits and Kevin Spacey I'm excited to test the waters. The new Halo looks pretty bad-ass as well.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

-Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
    Can't decide... would either have to be Amazing Spiderman 2 or Captain America 2.

-Favorite Music/Band/Artist?
    Don't have one really. Anything with a good beat and lyrics is ok with me.

-What’s your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
    Football, the Philadelphia Eagles, and DeSean Jackson (although he got let go recently (#BringBackDeSean))

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
    I love to draw, fish, golf, and goof off with friends! Always fun to have them around

-Anything else you'd like to tell us?
    I appreciate anything and everything CAG has done for me these past three months. Your support and laughs have taught me valuable life lessons all while having a good time.

Also, I might change my name to CAG TheKid... any thoughts?

I would like to thank Jake for sitting down with us today and sharing his story. I would also like to thank all of you for making this article the success that it is so far and be sure to look for more articles coming soon. Always keep in mind that if you would like to be in the chair for this article just send me a PM and we will get the show going. Other than that, I just float through the roster and pick a name and see who bites. Also, if there are any questions that you think would be interesting here, let me know and we will throw it in. Again, thank you to our guest, Jake, and all of you guys for joining us on this weeks episode of the Interrogation Room. Thank you all and have a great week.

Last edited by MERZiN8; June 25th, 2014 at 08:27 PM.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,117,442
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (May 27th, 2014),CAG Archangel (May 27th, 2014),CAG CheechDogg (May 27th, 2014),CAG TheKid (May 27th, 2014),NuT jOb (May 27th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:43 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Nice interview and great answers ... !

One question kid...if you like BLOPS2 so much why don't you play it more?
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 280,094,978
    Next Level: 305,690,101

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG TheKid (May 27th, 2014),NuT jOb (May 27th, 2014)

Rep Points: 36307
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:43 PM
    Alpha Co

I often don't have time toget on the 360... But I will this summer!

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,129,896
    Next Level: 6,058,010

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG TheKid For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 27th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread