CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: CAG: COD Brigade Weapon Badges, Awards And Medals

Keep track of all your COD Brigade Awards and Medals on Black Ops, Black Ops 2, MW3, COD: Ghosts and all other COD Series games here

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:01 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

CAG: COD Brigade Weapon Badges, Awards And Medals

As I have stated in other threads you guys, I am trying to organize the forums a little better. Every Brigade now has it's own Awards and Medals forum and I will be making sub-forums for each different game's specific awards and medals as well as the weapon badges which include the marksman, sharpshooter, expert, expert elite, grenadier, grenadier expert, explosives master, the pistol marksman, sharpshooter and expert and a few others.

Make sure you guys are only posting threads for awards and medals that have to do with the COD Brigade here. This will help us all find our threads much easier and quicker. Also don't forget that you can subscribe to your threads which makes it even more easier to find your threads....
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 279,835,770
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG SILENT (May 23rd, 2014),pisspawz (May 23rd, 2014)

+ Post New Thread