CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DO NOT PM CAG CheechDogg If You Are Not An Officer !!!

Latest news and announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions, you can also ask them here.

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:42 AM

Quote Originally Posted by R@pidcr@wler View Post
    I'm one of those who did wrong.

Sorry, i've understand and i'll follow from now on the chain.

May I suggest to put a Bold note into the first message you post on all the New Caln Member Application Before all the links to chain of command, code of conduct etc?
    Just to make it more clear and avoid mistakes likes the one i did.

Its okay. This is a great suggestion and I think would work out fine so thank you for your opinion and input.

CAG SILENT
    3RD IN COMMAND
    COMMANDANT OF CAG

CAG Dogg Level: 51 [?]
    Experience: 12,049,004
    Next Level: 13,849,320

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SILENT For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 19th, 2014),CAG RAZ (May 19th, 2014),The Master ET (May 19th, 2014)

Rep Points: 17250
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:42 PM

Even though bold letters or not if you read what's posted you won't go wrong. It's not a suggestion to read posts it's a must especially the main post is your application since you get everything you need there.

also I know people ask a lot of stuff in lobbies that cool with me if we playing and it can be sneered then and there then boom go for it. Now if you need something done follow your CoC.

Alpha company 360 members issues come to me CAG KoruptdRicn if you didn't know if I'm not around send me a message I check my messages frequent if I don't reply to u get with spartan he can reach me fast I'm in touch with him on the daily basis.
    recruits and casual you go to CAG SPARTAN21 as he is your lead. Get stuff right and keep it tight.

CAG Dogg Level: 42 [?]
    Experience: 2,713,882
    Next Level: 3,025,107

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG KoruptdRicn For This Fucking Post:

CAG SILENT (May 19th, 2014)

Rep Points: 910
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:42 AM
    Forum NooB

Understood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 263,043
    Next Level: 300,073

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 710
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:42 AM
    XBOX One Division Member

Read it and understand it please https://www.cagclan.com/recruiting/chain-of-command cheech should never be bothered I am a officer and I rarely even talk to him. if I hear of any one on the 360 side not going up the COC like there suposto you will not get a warning or anything you WILL BE REMOVED plain and simple there is more then enough people on the 360 side and the 1 side to either get your question or problem taken care of and if you don't remember who your COC is go back and look at your app from when you joined CAG or ask some one or go into the fourm that your squad is in and read it. thank you and have a good day

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,510,647
    Next Level: 10,000,000

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:42 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by breaksk81 View Post
    Read it and understand it please https://www.cagclan.com/recruiting/chain-of-command cheech should never be bothered I am a officer and I rarely even talk to him. if I hear of any one on the 360 side not going up the COC like there suposto you will not get a warning or anything you WILL BE REMOVED plain and simple there is more then enough people on the 360 side and the 1 side to either get your question or problem taken care of and if you don't remember who your COC is go back and look at your app from when you joined CAG or ask some one or go into the fourm that your squad is in and read it. thank you and have a good day

But those of you who are in leadership roles need to answer these recruits and new members their questions correctly and without an attitude ....

The reason for some of these recruits and new members coming directly to me is because they feel they "can not" talk to some of the higher ups ... I can't have this going on in my Clan ...

Everyone that holds a leadership position needs to treat the recruits and new members with respect ...

Just a bit ago a few members announced they are quitting the clan because leadership to them seems unapproachable ...

I am not going to tolerate this behavior coming from any of my officers or leadership ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,399,713
    Next Level: 305,690,101

8. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 22nd, 2014),Nesty (May 22nd, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

Ihope everyone thats on the 360 knows they can talk 2 me. Even though im not 100 percent active atm. That also goes for everyone under me they need to have respect and try and help out. If any one ever needs me just message me on here. If its that bad ill give you my number. But no on should feel like they cant talk to us

10. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to breaksk81 For This Fucking Post:

Carnage (May 22nd, 2014),PATRON (May 22nd, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

Well ..now I need to find out who it is that is talking down the recruits and new members ...and if those people don't step up and I find out who they are from others its not going to be pretty ...take it as a thread or what ever ..but I sure hope those who have made the recruits and new members feel this way have the balls to step up and say "hey I might of caused some of this shit too"
    cag clan cheechdogg

12. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 22nd, 2014),PATRON (May 22nd, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

Ill ask around also n try n figure this out. This is not how family is suposto be

Rep Points: 222306
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:42 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

its a respect thing guys you treat people the way you want to be treated

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 20,787,040
    Next Level: 22,308,442

15. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to GypsyOutlaw For This Fucking Post:

breaksk81 (May 22nd, 2014),CAG JB (May 22nd, 2014),Carnage (May 22nd, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time

And just so you guys know ....none of these guys who posted that they are leaving have even named a single leader, officer or higher up .... the names came to me from recruits and new members and none of them were any of the ones who posted they are leaving ..

Like I said...I will find out one way or another who has disrespected the recruits and new members ... This is not even cool and I will not tolerate it at all ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast