CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the Interrogation Room - MoB Corleone

CAG's MERZiN8 sits down with current clan members and asks them questions, find out what those questions are and how they are answered !

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:46 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

the Interrogation Room - MoB Corleone

CAGShowcaseInterRoom2

Good Evening,

For the 1st edition of The Interrogation Room, MoB Corleone has volunteered to step up and let us in on what really rocks his socks.

• First Name:Jon
    • Pets & Names: Bowser(Mastiff/Boxer mix)
    • Online Game Tag names: Xbox Live - MoB Corleone352

Mr. MoB Corleone352 currently holds the rank of Corporal within the Whiskey Company for Xbox One and mostly plays Battlefield 4

-How did you come up with your username?
    Back in the Halo 2 days I helped create MoB gaming community. At one point I had 800+ members in my division and we had multiple pro teams. I helped create, run, and admin MoB for 5 years then it fell apart. About a year ago we tried to bring MoB back but we were unsuccessful. So I kept the MoB as a tribute, but I am think about a CAG name now!

-If you had to choose a gaming Genre, such as Sports, RPG’s, Action/Adventure, Survival Horror, FPS’s, etc. what would you say would be your first pick?
    FPS. Just cause there is so much involved. I feel that the replay value on FPS's are extremely high. Between the campaign and multiplayer there's always something to do!

-What consoles do you game on?
    Xbox One and 360 but I hardly play the 360 anymore. I feel like I am going blind when I switch back!

-What’s your favorite snack and drink while pulling a gaming all night Marathon?
    My favorite drink is water when I am gaming for a long time! I feel it helps with my reaction times and it helps the strain on my eyes! SO STAY HYDRATED!
    My fav gaming snack is hands down a good OLE fashioned PB&J with a little cup of milk!

-What’s your most memorable moment in a game?
    When I placed in the top 32 in halo 2 FFA at MLG Orlando.

-If you could transport yourself into any game what game which game would you go into?
    Any of the Halo series! I love Halo, the story and multiplayer. I would love to throw myself into the game and just be a badass!

-What game do you think you have invested the most time in, and how many days, months, do you think you have invested?
    The battlefield series.
    I started with BFMC2 on original Xbox and never looked back. If i had to guess I would say I've spent at least 3 months total play time in the series!

-If you were a game developer, tell us about the new game you are developing.
    Ok. It's early 1861 and we are in South Carolina when we hear gun fire! Fort Sumter has opened fire! Skip to July 1863 and I take you the gamer to Gettysburg the bloodiest battle on our soil where you and 249 other online gamers are standing side by side getting ready to charge the union front. Can you change history and turn the day and war for the Confederate States of America? My game would take you to all the major battles of the Civil War with a massive multiplayer of 250v250 cross platform so you can finally take bragging rights away from other consoles.

-What makes a great next gen game great? What makes ANY game from any generation great?
    Replay value! I am a fan of menus and stats so to me CoD has always had so much to look at and set up. That's all I like about CoD lol. Another thing that's important to me for a game to be great is a balanced campaign with a good story and a rich deep multiplayer experience.

-If you can be ANY game character from ANY console who would you be and why?
    John-117
    Do I really have to explain?
    Master Chief ENOUGH said

-How old can you remember back was your first gaming experience and what game was it?
    Super Mario Bros on Super Nintendo! i can't tell you how old I was maybe 7-10.

-What is your all time favorite weapon in a game to use?
    AK47 on CoD 4, which happens to be my favorite CoD game!

-What’s your most anticipated upcoming game and why?
    I am really excited for the Division, from what I've read its gonna be open world where you and your clan have to fight and keep sectors from other clans! Don't know to much of the single player yet. But the online experience has got me sold already.

-What is your favorite game of all time?
    Halo Series! Great story and Great multiplayer!

-A Favorite Movie you recently just watched?
    I just recently saw the movie BIG FISH the other day and I will tell you this movie may be one of my top 5 favs of all time! I recommend everyone see this movie at least once!

-What are some of your favorite Bands/Artists?
    DAMN YOU! This is like asking my favorite cereal! My favorite genre of music is METAL with some of my favorite bands being Lamb of God, DevilDriver, Amon Amarth, Carnifex, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Job for a Cowboy, Rose Funeral, Thy Art is Murder, Parkway Drive, The Acacia Strain, The Black Dahlia Murder, and All Shall Perish.

Wait there's more!
    OLD METAL or more popularly known as Classic rock lol
    Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper, Deep Purple, Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath, Pantera, Dio, CCR, and The Hollies.

I am also a huge fan of blues but I will save that list for another day. LOL.

-What’ your favorite sports to watch? And who is your favorite team, and your favorite player?
    American Football and Football
    The Dallas Cowboys and The Florida Gators are my team! I hate Tony Romo!
    I also Enjoy Futbol! My favorite team is Real Madrid and my favorite player is Christiano Ronaldo!

-Besides, gaming what else do you enjoy doing?
    I enjoy playing my guitar! I am in Metal Band here in Florida so besides work it takes up a lot of my free time. I also enjoy fishing, swimming, and hanging out with my friends that I have known since 1st grade(I live in a small ass town).

-Anything else you’d like to tell us?
    I recommend everyone try the Mc Gangbang!
    Go to McDonalds and order:
    1-McDouble
    1-Mc Chicken or Spicy I prefer spicy
    Take your chicken patty off the bun and throw the buns away!
    Then open up the McDouble so you have a patty on each bun.
    Then you put the chicken patty in the middle of the meat patties.
    Then enjoy!

Well that wraps it up for this week's edition of The Interrogation Room (Official Name up for suggestions). I would like to thank Mr. MoB Corleone352 for his time to share this information. Look for another article next week on the CAG's European Battlefield Battilion Commander, Johnbai84.

Thanks for your time and have a great evening.
    Last edited by MERZiN8; May 13th, 2014 at 09:11 AM.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,117,448
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 7 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 7th, 2014),Good Conn3ction (May 8th, 2014),MoB Corleone352 (May 6th, 2014),Nesty (May 8th, 2014),NuT jOb (May 6th, 2014),PATRON (May 8th, 2014),RainyDaiz (May 6th, 2014)

Rep Points: 495
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:46 PM

Good stuff! I had a lot of fun doing this! Looking forward to seeing the next interrogation.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 8,469,957
    Next Level: 8,476,240

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MoB Corleone352 For This Fucking Post:

Nesty (May 8th, 2014),RainyDaiz (May 6th, 2014)

Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:46 PM

Awesome I love this segment now

Sent from a bottomless pit using someones wi-fi

Experience: 10,015,573

Rep Points: 1135
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:46 PM

What a good idea , looking forward to the next ones .

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 140,573
    Next Level: 157,092

7. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to 8BALL For This Fucking Post:

MoB Corleone352 (May 7th, 2014),Nesty (May 8th, 2014),NuT jOb (May 6th, 2014)

Rep Points: 19525
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time

Thats a pretty awesome segment

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 43 [?]
    Experience: 3,157,236
    Next Level: 3,609,430

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BRuTe Ninja XD For This Fucking Post:

NuT jOb (May 6th, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time

This needs to be bumped! This is a fantastic idea from a new member! Plus it lets you know a little more about the person behind the mic! I encourage all of CAG to read this and who knows maybe you will be next to be interviewed!

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MoB Corleone352 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 7th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:46 AM
    Co-Leader

Yep I would agree with you MoB

European Battlefield Battalion Commander
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,269,116
    Next Level: 55,714,302

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

MoB Corleone352 (May 7th, 2014)

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time

~~~bump~~~

Experience: 10,117,448

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:46 PM

Great Interrogation. I really enjoyed reading this .

Amd now I'm going to try the Mc Gangbang today lol

Be A Victim Or Be On The Roster

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 30,646,049
    Next Level: 35,467,816

16. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PATRON For This Fucking Post:

MERZiN8 (May 8th, 2014),MoB Corleone352 (May 8th, 2014),Nesty (May 8th, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG PATRON View Post
    Great Interrogation. I really enjoyed reading this .

Amd now I'm going to try the Mc Gangbang today lol

Be A Victim Or Be On The Roster
    I had a mcgangbang today actually!!! Glad you enjoyed it bro! I know there will be plenty more of these in the coming weeks.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

18. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MoB Corleone352 For This Fucking Post:

MERZiN8 (May 8th, 2014),PATRON (May 8th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast