CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Gnome Creatures In the Coat Closet.

If you are new to the Community, introduce yourself here.

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:18 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Gnome Creatures In the Coat Closet.

I realize the title is a little different, but hello my name is was way over used. I figured spice it up a bit. I am HpG MiRZ (Merz works). I stumbled across CAG using Google, my bestest friend ever. I was looking for some people to play Xbox One preferably BF4. And I found some no doubt. I come from another community that I am an admin for. Currently, we are sitting at around 115 members give or take the inactive folks. I run the website for them, and head the non existent and going no where fast Xbox One division, and I can say honestly I am tired of playing by self or going back to 360 to get a game going. So I am here to see what you guys have to offer, hopefully make some new friends and play some damn games. And hell, maybe if things go right, I will step away from HpG, but in the meantime, lets see how everything plays out. I am here to play some games and see how the shirt fits.

I played with some great guys last night, had a great time doing it and look forward to playing with more people. Thanks for your time and I will see ya around. I am definitely a web site/forums kind of guy.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,315,896
    Next Level: 11,777,899

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (April 24th, 2014),CAG Archangel (April 24th, 2014),CAG JB (April 25th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202743
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:18 AM
    XBOX One Division Member

Re: Gnome Creatures In the Coat Closet.

Great intro my good man and welcome to our home.

We are good people here with family and respect being order of the day. With that, the good gaming comes naturally

Hope to catch you in the field soon.

sent from the edge of your perception

CAG Dogg Level: 52 [?]
    Experience: 13,943,240
    Next Level: 16,259,327

4. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Archangel For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (April 26th, 2014),CAG JB (April 25th, 2014),pisspawz (April 24th, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Re: Gnome Creatures In the Coat Closet.

I was not sure where to post this.

Let's say I get online, and there is no one on BF4, is there such a thing as me getting on Ghosts and playing there? As far as Marksman challenge go, or any challenge for that matter, is there a way to achieve it in both games? I have Ghosts, for Xbox One and Xbox 360. And while I prefer BF4, I still go back every once in a while to check out the new maps, and remind myself why I play battlefield. I mean dont get me wrong I would rather stay in my Xbox One, all day, but I do still have friends in the old world, and lord knows I do not have to feel stressed about going to X360 anymore.

So just curious, I was not sure where to post such questions. And I am sure I will have a lot more.

On another note, I went fishing today. Caught 1 small Bluegill, it was pathetic. Relaxing though.

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (April 26th, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Good Morning, fellow CAG.

So I have been doing a lot of thinking. Several years back, I found I was being lied to a lot. But my family, by a couple of my friends, and I swore at that point, I would never lie. Brutal honesty, no matter what. Because lying to people or sugar coating things literally helps no one. If I am fat tell me I am fat. It is what it is. Brutal honesty. Now, some people cannot handle brutal honesty, if this is the case, I would generally apologize but honesty does not allow me to. It is what it is. I put this post in this thread, because this is the introduction thread. Where new members introduce themselves. I feel like since I been here I have been pulling punches. Sugar coating. Not really saying what I believe in. And I feel like I have been lying in a sense and I hate myself for it. So no more. No more lying no more sugar coating. I will give anyone who comes to me truth. Now, does this make me unloyal, nope. I am a good friend, and I do not betray. So if you tell me you have a mangina and ask me not to share. I will not tell anyone. But I will not hide who I am, anymore. I cannot. Its not me. I am unbiased, so if there is something out of place, I will tell you.

I come from a place, where I was a leader, and part of being a good one, is being unbiased. And being truthful. I aim to be within leadership in CAG, so its time to get back to that.

8. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (July 10th, 2014),Dolan (July 24th, 2014),GrasslandShield (October 13th, 2014),Sgt Bear (July 10th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:18 AM

What made you do this in the first place . Did you think people here would be offended ? Why did you go against who you are for your beginning stages in CAG . Some people might call that being two faced .

Anyways glad were going to have the real you around now . From what ive seen you have brought good things to CAG with you so hope to see you around and maybe even game with you some time .

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,263,619
    Next Level: 22,308,442

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Well because to me being completely honest might mean questioning someone and if I question an officer that technically means I am breaking the code of conduct. And since I could not find an open door policy anywhere in the rule book I thought I should keep my head down. Well in so many words

Sure man. I play on XO and I have all the main games. TF, BF, and Ghosts.

11. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (July 10th, 2014),Randuken (July 10th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread