CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: My Personal Setups And Tips

Discuss and read about all the weapons in COD Ghosts here !

Rep Points: 57019
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:57 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

My Personal Setups And Tips

I just wanted to post my personal setups that worked well for me while getting my stuff done. I continue to use these setups so I hope these will give a helping hand to anyone who needs it. ( also these classes are designed to my play style of being quick and in their faces.) ( I also designed 2 setups for playing back a bit more and not so aggressive )

Primary: Ripper with grip and rapid fire
    Perks: Ready up, Agility, Marathon, Dead Silence, Marathon, Amplify, and Fully Loaded.
    Strike Package: I.M.S. (5 kills), Sentry Gun (7 kills), and Battle Hind (9 kills)

Primary: MTAR-X with grip and extended mags
    Perks: Marathon, Dead Silence, Fully Loaded, and Deadeye.
    Strike Package: I.M.S. (5 kills), Sentry Gun (7 kills), and Battle Hind (9 kills)
    ( I have 2 of these classes setup. 1 with the MTAR-X and the other with the Ripper )

Primary: Honey Badger with grip and extended mags ( love the iron sights they are perfect )
    Perks: Ready up, Stalker, Sitrep, Dead Silence, Resilience, and Fully Loaded.

Primary: Honey Badger with grip and extended mags
    Perks: Ready Up, Stalker, Dead Silence, and Deadeye

Primary: Remington R5 with grip and thermal sight.
    Perks: Ready Up, Stalker, Dead Silence, Sitrep, Resilience, and Blast Shield
    ( This is my hardcore class when were holding down and my ass is getting kicked lol )

Primary: SA-805 with grip and blue dot / red dot sight. ( this is a hidden gem you gotta get used to it though )
    Perks: Ready Up, Agility, Stalker, Dead Silence, Resilience, and Fully Loaded

Primary: AK-12 with silencer and extended mags
    Perks: Ready Up, Marathon, Stalker, Dead Silence, Resilience, and Fully Loaded

Primary: M27-IAR with thermal sight and silencer
    Perks: Ready Up, Slight of hand, Dead Silence, Sitrep, Amplify, and Blast Shield

Primary: Mr-28
    Secondary: P226 with muzzle brake
    Perks: Ready Up, Dead Silence, Incog, Amplify, and Fully Loaded.

My tips.
    #1 Stay near the outside of the Map never run into the middle.
    #2 My setups do not protect you from air support, while enemy air support is up I recommend getting inside quickly.
    #3 When moving across open areas move quickly, hop from cover to cover, never run straight across.
    #4 This is a classic tactic in all warfare. You want the Height advantage. It's easier to downwards then upwards.
    #5 When placing the I.M.S. and Sentry gun you want to place them in areas where you can get kills but they are difficult to destroyed. Also you to make sure they won't take the kills from each other.
    #6 If you have a headset soundwhore. If you can hear them coming up behind you, you can turn on them and fire making them scared and missing there shot.
    #7 Be confident in your shots, only shoot if you can hit the target. ( I have trouble with this also due to my itchy trigger finger)
    #8 Talk with your full team, partial team, or no team, communication is key to winning games.
    #9 When holding a position ( camping called by mad players ) switch your spot every so slightly. The enemy will get wise to where you but if you keep switching they will get confused and reckless.
    #10 Don't go for revenge kills. If you keeping going at them they will continue to get kills and that won't help you or your team much. If you stop going after them they will get impatient and come out looking for you.

Well I hope this helps everyone and feel free to post a few of your own classes and tips. The more the better and the stronger the team we become. Also if you use any of my setups let me know how they worked for you or if they didn't i will be curious to see how they help. Good luck everyone!!!

CAG Dogg Level: 43 [?]
    Experience: 3,476,453
    Next Level: 3,609,430

2. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Carnage For This Fucking Post:

Cvivanco1129 (April 14th, 2014),Lane75691 (May 7th, 2014),NuT jOb (May 18th, 2014),PestiferousJoe (May 18th, 2014),SoulSeeker1972 (May 1st, 2014)

Rep Points: 49683
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:57 AM
    Alpha Company Commander

Lots of good info to anyone who wants a leg up. I'm going to have to do this sometime. Took sometime to write and get all these ideas down.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,742,682
    Next Level: 6,058,010

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8