CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: New Cod Ghost Makarov Camo Legendary Pack

Discuss and read about all the weapons in COD Ghosts here !

Threaded View

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:49 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

New Cod Ghost Makarov Camo Legendary Pack

Heres a lil something i was told about that cam out so i figured i would post it for all you Camo Whores like me lol if you liked MW3 then this might be a CAMO for you .

The epic new Makarov Legend Pack not only lets fans play as arguably the darkest villain in COD lore, but it also gives them a special, Makarov-themed Personalization Pack complete with a weapon camo, patch, reticle, playercard and background. Price = $3.99

In addition to Makarov, players can also get their hands on other villainous characters available to use in Call of Duty®: Ghosts multiplayer, including Rorke, and Zakhaev (from Modern Warfare® 3). There is also the unique HAZMAT suit. Price = $1.99 each

And for fans still playing Treyarch’s Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2, four new Personalization Packs will also be made available. Each set offers a weapon camo, three reticles, and an animated calling card. Price = $1.99 each
    Both the Villains Customization Items for Call of Duty®: Ghosts and the new Personalization Packs for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 will be available for purchase next Tuesday, March 4, 2014. These items will be available for Xbox platforms first, with other platforms to follow.
    Last edited by PATRON; March 4th, 2014 at 08:30 AM.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 31,101,998
    Next Level: 35,467,816

2. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PATRON For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (March 4th, 2014),CAG KoruptdRicn (March 4th, 2014),CAG TheKid (March 4th, 2014),Wolfhunter0313 (March 4th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread