Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: the MSBS Has Become BS!

Discuss and read about all the weapons in COD Ghosts here !

Rep Points: 185
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:50 AM

the MSBS Has Become BS!

To start let me say I am huge lover of 3 round burst rifles. M16, Type 95, G11 I punished people with all of them. Then there is the MSBS, a gun that before being patched I will admit was as the COD community would say "OP". I understand the need to patch it, but what they have done to it was practically remove it from the game. I loved this gun and still do. Its just they've made it so weak that a burst rifle lover like me is just puzzled trying to find a way to make it a relevant gun again. I mean come on 2-3 bursts for a kill! The problem really is they slowed the rate of fire down so much most of the time you can't even get the 2nd burst off. Which turns someone like me who can easily go 28-5 with a AUTO into a loser going 5-13. Any ideas ??? I've tried everything.

CAG Dogg Level: 25 [?]
    Experience: 82,023
    Next Level: 100,000

Rep Points: 49683
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:50 AM
    Alpha Company Commander

I agree the nerf really hurt the weapon. I've tried running full Auto with a grip( it's just to jumpy) but hasn't worked to well. The most success I've had is with the single fire attachment which makes it very powerful. I dunno if that will help but it's better than letting it collect dust! BTW if your playing Core you must use the Focus perk or you will get killed easily with this set-up.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,742,802
    Next Level: 6,058,010

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8