CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Bravo Squad Fire Team Leaders

Game news, updates and community announcements on BF3 and BF4

Rep Points: 11933
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:17 PM

Bravo Squad Fire Team Leaders

So as some of you guys may already know CAG D4RKY, Kujeaux and few other mentionable officers were recently promoted, which is freaking awesome! However, that's left the roster a little empty. In a recent officers meeting an agreement as to the new Squad leaders were decided on.

That being said myself and as far as I'm informed BlameitonGod13 were voted Alpha and Bravo squad leaders which means we will be needing to make our decisions for our 3 fire team leaders also.

Now I'm not big fan of putting someone in a position like that to not want it in the first place so here is what I propose for my potential squad:

Those who are not already designated to a squad or future squad for that matter post your comments and/or suggestions for who you think should be a fire team leader. Suggesting yourself is also an option.

Remember fire team leaders will need to be involved with there fire team, on the field and especially active and engaged in the forums.

With that in mind id like your guys' comments, gripes, complaints and nominations. Thanks you guys in advance for helping out and being patient as all of this is still being worked out and the roster is set in stone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,285,786
    Next Level: 1,460,206

2. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to WildW3st21 For This Fucking Post:

CelticSaint (January 23rd, 2014),kenpachi (January 23rd, 2014),Nesty (January 23rd, 2014),RzaRay (January 23rd, 2014)

Rep Points: 495
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Re: Bravo Squad Fire Team Leaders

I think me and you are rolling together buddy! If you need help I will step up! We just need to find a few more late night gamers lol.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 8,666,876
    Next Level: 10,000,000

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MoB Corleone352 For This Fucking Post:

Nesty (January 23rd, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time

Yep you were definitely on my initial line up bro! Let's hit up Airman Josh and see what he thinks. Either way we need 2 more FT leaders and like you mentioned we'll need some more late night players.

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to WildW3st21 For This Fucking Post:

MoB Corleone352 (January 23rd, 2014),Nesty (January 23rd, 2014)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 5th, 2024
    Local Time

If only Celtic would pick up FT leader now...maybe he's in alpha, we'll be stretched then at first but as long as the leadership is solid we'll hang in there

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to WildW3st21 For This Fucking Post:

MoB Corleone352 (January 23rd, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7