Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: First Strike Map Pack !

Latest news and announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions, you can also ask them here.

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:21 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

First Strike Map Pack !

Well we are just less than 24 hours away from getting the new maps for Black Ops. After seeing the trailer and reading numerous articles about the maps, I am now very anxious to see how these maps look during actual battle.

We have a very good core to work with right now. Lieutenant General Eagle is doing an excellent job of holding down the Fort these past few weeks that I have been away from daily play.

Just a little heads up, I am going to start planning an inter-clan tournament that I hope to have ready to go by mid April. One of the prizes will be a 1 year XBOX Live subscription. It might be a pay to play Tournament as well with maybe a $5 entry fee and the total number of entrees will make up the top prize plus the 1 year xbox live subscription.

So let me know what you guys think about this. This tournament will be a Singles tournament and if things turn out good we can make a doubles or team tournament as well.

Well this is all for now. I can't wait for the map pack you guys, I think this is going to add a spark and make me want to play this game some more.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,160,371
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:21 AM
    Forum Footmatt

Re:First Strike Map Pack !

Oh Snap! There it is folks. C/O threw it there I for one am excited about having to put the smack down on ya suckaz. I'm in where do you want me to put the money?

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 770,127
    Next Level: 824,290

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time

So far these maps are excellent! These maps are good for tactful games no doubt about it. We played a few games today and we handled it good. We even played ground war and everyone was pretty much on the same page. With a little more practic.e we are going to be hard to beat.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Rep Points: 4810
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

Agreed, We all did well, with the two different groups we did well listning to orders and cooperating.

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,531,879
    Next Level: 1,757,916

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time

I think we did very good today. At times we all lost our composure and looked like chickens with their heads cut off.

We are not used to playing Domination, but I always evaluate each situation and especially the times we lose. I think Domination games are actually good ways of us setting up positions and defending them. Think about it, you need to capture these points and defend them. If we all showed a little more discipline, we could seriously dominate in Domination.

I think we need to play some more Domination games so that we can get better during team deathmatches.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

Yeahhh Man!

I'm really excited for the First Strike Map Pack and the future of Black OPs. I had a chance to play on all three new maps with the CAG guys haha lol. I even played some Zombie last and Im really inclined to play more Zombie games just to kick back, after my experience with Ascension.

My thoughts on the Map Pack are very positive, more reason not to switch back to MW2. Its a sniper's paradise, which was one of the big impressions I was getting. So many vantage points, lookouts, small landings, and hiding spots that it becomes more of a mental game and recalibration (for me at least) while searching and seeking the enemy when you venture deeper into enemy lines. So, my mind is always on clockwork trying to figure out strategies and calibrating from mistakes Ive made on those new maps.

It doesn't mean I don't like it, I find it refreshing that I have to think on my toes and keep my head up at all times. That will change though once we get more familiar with the maps themselves. But I love it! Always formulating new gameplans and tactics on the fly. Which is a reciepe for awesome wins, and close (but fun) losses.

Good job Treyarch, you guys redeemed yourself with the new map pack.

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 288,066
    Next Level: 300,073

+ Post New Thread