CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Clan Wars Update And News Thread

This will be the forums for the new Call of Duty Ghosts to be released soon.

Threaded View

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:36 PM

Clan Wars Update And News Thread

This is stright from the app .

CALL OF DUTY CLAN WARS BEGINS!
    MONDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2013

Los Angeles is in ruins and opposing factions are scrambling for a foothold. As this is the first Clan War for Call of Duty: Ghosts, we’ve gathered answers for some basic questions to help get your Clan off to a good start:
    What’s the basic premise of Call of Duty Clan Wars? What can my Clan do to get in the lead?
    Your Clan’s goal is to acquire as many Capture Points (CP) as possible throughout the Clan War. CP are awarded when you capture and hold various nodes.
    Each node on the Clan Wars map is tied to a different Multiplayer game mode in Call of Duty: Ghosts. Every time a Clan member wins a match relevant to one of the nodes, that player earns a point for their Clan toward capture of that node. Whether you’re playing alone or with other Clan members, each player’s wins will tack on another point toward the corresponding node.
    My Clan has captured a node. Is it ours for the rest of the War?
    The fight isn't over when your Clan captures a node. Now it’s time to defend it against the other Clans. Any time another Clan wins a match in the game mode tied to your captured node, you're one step closer to losing it. To get the most CP possible, keep track of captured nodes that are actively being engaged by other Clans and continue playing the game modes attached to them to maintain ownership as long as possible.
    How does my Clan earn bonus Multiplayer XP through Clan Wars?
    Your Clan earns bonus in-game Multiplayer XP for any game modes attached to a node your Clan is currently holding. Check the in-game Playlists to see which game modes are currently awarding bonus Multiplayer XP.
    When will my Clan be awarded in-game unlocks earned during the Clan War?
    All in-game unlocks earned throughout the course of the Clan War, such as Patches, the Body Count Camo and Triad Reticle, will be awarded at the completion of the Clan War.
    I can’t get Clan Wars to load on my mobile device. What can I do?
    Some users may experience a lengthy load time when first accessing Clan Wars in the Call of Duty app. This is a known issue and we are already working on a fix. In the meantime, please wait for the home screen to fully load before proceeding into Clan Wars. When first accessing Clan Wars, allow some time for the feature to load.
    If Clan Wars isn’t loading correctly, please exit the app and try reloading from a stronger connection, either Wi-Fi or full 3G/4G service.
    Most importantly, have fun and we’ll see you online!
    Last edited by BIG COUNTRY; November 26th, 2013 at 07:47 AM.

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,326,374
    Next Level: 22,308,442

+ Post New Thread