CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Awards And Medals Update Thread

Get information on all the Awards, Medals and Ribbons CAG Members can earn for their hard work and.

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:58 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

For the next couple of days I don't want anyone requesting or submitting recoms for awards and medals besides the people who are in charge of doing so ... THose who are in charge already know to do it with time in between each request and recom .. "I" want you guys to wait at least 5 minutes in between request and submissions ..

To the guys who are processing awards and medals the same thing ...do not do them all at once wait a few minutes in between each ..you can do 5 at a time and wait a few minutes then do more ....

The processing power needed for all these actions is very server intensive and we need to be careful of how we do things ...

Also ...if you guys see the website loading slow give it a few minutes to recoup itself ... every hour at the top of the hour I have scheduled tasks that maintain the website and keep it running smoothly ... if you see the website loading slow don't keep hitting buttons or trying to load the page that is taking a bit to load up .... close the page and come back to it in a couple of minutes...take care of your site , your forums ...

If I keep seeing the same people agitating the website over and over again I am going to ban their ips from the server and you will not be able to return to the site anymore ...

If you keep hitting buttons over and over to see if another page will load for you, all you are doing is IP flooding the website and like I said if I get emails with your IP trying to load more than one page when you should be waiting a couple of minutes to let the site build up its "MOJO" I WILL ban your IP !!!!
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 280,061,513
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 30th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 710
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:58 AM
    XBOX One Division Member

I will pass this along sirens please let me know if anyone in alpha is doing this

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,357,799
    Next Level: 10,000,000

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

Everyone tried to see if the site was back up so there were tons of IPs that were flooding the site as it was down ... but I already know the cause of the crash so no need to worry ..but I just needed to let everyone know what to do in case the site is slow when loading ... waiting a few minutes for the site to recoup in the first 15-20 mins of each hour is not much to ask for ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

Rep Points: 8995
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:58 PM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    Everyone tried to see if the site was back up so there were tons of IPs that were flooding the site as it was down ... but I already know the cause of the crash so no need to worry ..but I just needed to let everyone know what to do in case the site is slow when loading ... waiting a few minutes for the site to recoup in the first 15-20 mins of each hour is not much to ask for ...
    Personally I was refreshing the page, mainly out of frustration, but I didn't know doing that slowed or affected the website as I know basically nothing when it comes to running a site, but it's useful information and I'll know for the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here's to a long life and a merry one.
    A pretty girl and an honest one.
    A cold pint and another one!

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,741,913
    Next Level: 1,757,916

6. The Following User Says Hell Fucking No ! to CAG IRISH For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 31st, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

I will be processing medal request and recoms this weekend My self you guys ... thanks for being patient and holding back with the recoms and requests ..once I process the current awards/medals I will update you guys on what is going on ...

I took the last week to find the problem which correlated with the awards/medals ... I will update you guys on how to avoid any further problems when requesting and recommending members for awards/medals ... thank you guys for being patient ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (April 9th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

You guys may request and submit recoms for awards and medals once again you guys..

Please be careful when submitting new recoms and requests ..DO NOT submit and recommend too many at one time ... Due about 5 at a time and wait a few minutes in between ... I know you guys are probably a bit behind but with all the new recruits and new members awards and medals need to be handled properly to avoid any problems with the forums and our server ... unfortunately our host gets their panties in a fucking bunch and they have started crying about how many processes it takes when we are busy with awards and medal processing ... this is not our fault they just want to "talk me" into paying them more for hosting our site and forums and it is something we never had a problem with and I am not going to buy into their bullshit about needed a more expensive plan to host our website ..

So once again ... you guys may once again resume the awards and medals requests and recoms but please be careful and take your time doing them ... take care of your site and forums you guys ...I appreciate your guys being so damn patient ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

10. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (April 9th, 2015),EXEprog527 (April 9th, 2015),HEADHUNTER1030 (April 9th, 2015),xPARCHx (April 9th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

I am working on some new awards, these are the Movie and Entertainment Medals

The first one is:

CAG jurassic world medal CAG jurassic world medal Jurassic World Medal This Medal is awarded to any CAG Dogg who watched Jurassic World. Must provide a selfie at the movies to receive it.

Point Value = 5

No member has this award
    cag clan cheechdogg

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Tricky3 (June 20th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:58 AM
    Alpha Company Commander

Ahh shit...didn't take a self while at the movies fuck! From now on though im going to capture epic selfies.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,832,774
    Next Level: 4,297,834

14. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tricky3 For This Fucking Post:

Beastmode (June 20th, 2015),CAG CheechDogg (June 20th, 2015),CAG JB (June 20th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Tricky3 View Post
    Ahh shit...didn't take a self while at the movies fuck! From now on though im going to capture epic selfies.

Do you have your ticket stub?
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 8th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:58 AM
    Alpha Company Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    Do you have your ticket stub?
    I may have some proof of purchase as I got the tickets using Atom. I believe I have a text msg with the ticket barcode. Orrr I could go into detail on the movie and spoil it for everyone? Haha just fucking with ya

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,832,774
    Next Level: 4,297,834

17. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tricky3 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (June 20th, 2015),CAG JB (June 20th, 2015),StormySGT ELIAS (June 20th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast