CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations CAG ! One Full Year As the #1 Clan On Top100clans.com !!!

Latest news and announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions, you can also ask them here.

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:35 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Congratulations CAG ! One Full Year As the #1 Clan On Top100clans.com !!!

When this night is over, CAG will have been voted #1 on top100clans.com for 1 full year, that is 12 straight months that CAG's members have taken the time to show how proud they are of their Clan, fellow members and everything that CAG stands for, TEAM SPIRIT !

Many other clans have said, "Oh wow, its a website that is just about it's own members voting for their own clan" and they are correct. Our Clan, CAG the Family, it's members are so proud of this clan, this website and forums that they take the time every day to vote as much as they can to show their "Team Spirit", Loyalty and how proud they are to belong to such a great Family !!!

I want to personally thank every single member of CAG for voting every day for the last 12 months on top100clans.com. Being #1 for month is hard enough and being voted 12 months in a row is just simply amazing and something that everyone in CAG should be proud of.

We were accused of cheating, hacking and everything in between during the last 12 months, yet CAG has continued to drive in recruits every single day to these forums who are interested in joining. Those who understand what a Clan which means (Family) in Ireland and Scotland as well as other parts of the world including Africa, is all about find out right away why CAG is the #1 Clan in the world.

It has taken me over 10 years to convince others that CAG is and will always be the Clan to be in. Here with CAG, our members have developed very intimate relationships with other members, past and present where some even know each other in person.

We have helped each other in many different ways, emotionally and even financially and that is something that real friends do for each other no matter what. I consider most members of CAG some of closest friends because of what they have done for "Me" and the Clan over the years and just like all of our "real" Families, we too have fights and disagreements, but in the end we figure out ways to solve those issues and either compromise or put them behind us.

I want to give special thanks to Toxic for being the person he has been for the last 7+ years I have known him, Bob, without you man I would of probably given up a long time ago. You never fail to tell me how it is, you are always blunt, as forward as anyone can be and you always know what to say to me when I am fired up. I can't thank you enough Toxic and I hope one day we actually get the chance to sit down and get shitfaced together so we can laugh about all the shit we have heard and seen as the Leaders of CAG. I know we had a chance last year but I couldn't make it to Vegas Bro, but I will make that up to you very soon !

To Stormy, what can I say about you man, no matter what people throw at you and we all know you are not the greatest of players yet you never allow any of that to get to you and ever once in a while you pull one out of your hat and end up at the top of the leaderboard after a game, you still play the game with us and you have fun and you make it fun for all of us when we play with you. That's what its all about Old Man, 80 years old and you just don't give a FUCK ! ... Stormy, you are the perfect example of what a die hard CAG Dogg is, thank you Bro for sticking around for as long as you have.

To Knockers, dude I have seen you grow in so many ways and you are now over seas serving your Country. While you were here you did some amazing things as a player that I still say, "WTF, did he really do that?". I am proud of you Knockers and I hope you continue to grow as a Man !

To Lucy, dude what can I say about you? Probably one of the biggest pains in my ass yet I still love having you around. You are always there as well when I need some advice and I thank you for that.

To my Perro Patron, I am always amazed by the shit that you do for everyone in the clan Perro, from giving away controllers to setting up clan events and your current actions with the business cards for recruitment. Shit, you have so much spirit and there is absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind how proud you are to be a CAG Dogg. We only live a few cities away Patron and hopefully real soon you and I get to sit down and pound some together. Thank you Perro for being the down to earth motherfucker you are!

To BlackDogg, you sob ! You are probably going to end up giving me another fucking stroke, but yet you still never fail to amaze me with the shit that you say and do. You helped catapult the huge growth on COD early this year and I am very glad to have you back. You are now my Lead Admin and I hope that you and I continue to work together and figure out ways to make CAG bigger than what it already is. You and I Black can turn CAG into a household name and brand the CAG name. Thank you dude, just don't end my life anytime soon !

To Bx, LOL, you and I are very much alike, and that is a scary thing, yet I really doubt that things would be as good as they are without you. Outspoken and emotional, you bring a lot to the table. Don't change dude, I really mean that, I need your strength more than you can imagine, you balance me out and I thank you for that.

To bluedevil, dude, just wow ! "Your" MLG Team top 5, nothing else to say ! It's though for any clan to have a great MLG team, yet you put one together and lead it to a top 5 finish this summer. Without a doubt you helped bring in a lot of interested players to our forums and I want to thank you for also being as stubborn as you were when you said "just let us do our thing". So keep on doing your "think" blue, you earned it !

Randy, if Lucy was not here, you would seriously be my biggest pain in the ass, but you figure out ways to get it done. You helped more than you can think of especially during our Black Ops campaign. I think this year Randy, you can seriously make an argument for yourself as being one of CAG's most versatile players and members. I am very confident in your and it's time for you to be as confident in yourself as well. Thanks for sticking around even though you end up hearing it from me all the time.

And finally Diamond, dude where do I even begin with you? Your leadership is 2nd to none, from the time you got here you displayed great qualities that I had never seen from any past member especially officers in the past. You chose to go up the Chain of Command unlike any other member. You worked your ass off to be a fire-team, squad leader. You were so good you jumped right over the Platoon Commander's billet and you grabbed the bull by its horns. As an Officer you have managed to bring together so many different types of players, from the most competitive to the casual gamers. You are now CAG's 3rd in Command and I hope you continue to represent CAG the way it's supposed to be represented.

If I continue with these thanks I wont stop till next year, so long thank yous short, I want to thank rest of the Officers for helping make CAG the #1 Clan as well. You all are quickly figuring things out and that is the reason CAG continues to go on strong regardless of the shit that gets thrown at us. Every single one of you guys and girls are proof of what hard work gets you here in CAG and yes that includes the ass chewings and headaches, fun right?

And to all the members who I didn't mention which includes the recruits and guests of these forums, thank you, thank you, thank you, for voting CAG as the #1 Clan for all these months. Without you guys coming here, CAG couldn't of made it #1 all these months and a year is something to be extremely proud of.

Now lets make it 2 years in a row you guys, lets vote the shit out of it tonight and keep CAG at #1 !!!!
    Last edited by CAG CheechDogg; November 1st, 2013 at 01:05 AM.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 281,007,495
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following 15 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (October 31st, 2013),bluedevil80 (November 1st, 2013),CAG Covieleader (March 1st, 2014),CAG JB (November 1st, 2013),D3AD MIRROR (July 18th, 2017),DEF4LT515 (November 1st, 2013),jDIAMOND (November 1st, 2013),Lesbehonest (November 1st, 2013),Lethal Blade (November 1st, 2013),Masterrohit919 (October 31st, 2013),PATRON (October 31st, 2013),Sidebangx (November 1st, 2013),Steel Grizzzly (October 31st, 2013),StormySGT ELIAS (November 1st, 2013)

Rep Points: 6525
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    04:35 AM

Omg did cheechie really just get bromance style sappy on us awe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,497,792
    Next Level: 6,058,010

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to EVILANGEL For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (November 1st, 2013)

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:35 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Fuck yeah 12 months straight baby . And thanks For the Solid words Homie .

And your right fucker your only about an Hour or so away lol

But for sure one day we will kick it and chill and pound some cold ones.
    And when that day does come u better be ready Perro because I can knock them down lol

Nah but on the real thanks for letting me be a part of CAG Homie .
    Everyone here is like family to me .

Thanks to everyone here that puts in them votes for us to keep us #1 .

Lets keep going strong and make it 2 years

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 30,828,849
    Next Level: 35,467,816

6. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PATRON For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (October 31st, 2013),CAG CheechDogg (November 1st, 2013),q Kurama p (May 21st, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Way to go CAG . I've only been here 6 months but I would not want to be anywhere else . This is truly a family . Yes we get on eachothers nerves but we always come to find a way to work it out . Thank you all for letting me be a part of the number one clan out there CAG .

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 19,042,206
    Next Level: 19,059,430

8. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BIG COUNTRY For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (November 1st, 2013),PATRON (October 31st, 2013),q Kurama p (May 21st, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

" Lest go boys , Lets go boys " I will be here when CAG is on top for 2 years .

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 19,042,206
    Next Level: 19,059,430

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BIG COUNTRY For This Fucking Post:

q Kurama p (May 21st, 2014)

Rep Points: 222306
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

a big FUCKING HELL YEAH to every one in CAG for helping make this clan #1 for 12 straight months and making CAG the place to be to find THE BEST clan mates any one could have

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 20,597,714
    Next Level: 22,308,442

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to GypsyOutlaw For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (November 1st, 2013)

Rep Points: 3635
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    03:35 AM

This is a great accomplishment. Really it is. Thanks to all for voting. Ans thank you cheech for putting us in a position to be #1

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

CAG Dogg Level: 52 [?]
    Experience: 14,962,913
    Next Level: 16,259,327

14. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to jDIAMOND For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (November 1st, 2013),PATRON (November 1st, 2013)

Rep Points: 58247
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Hell yea!!!!

Sent from my galaxy S III

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,061,693
    Next Level: 11,777,899

16. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Lesbehonest For This Fucking Post:

PATRON (November 1st, 2013)

Rep Points: 49077
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Fuck yeah! Saggin out with my CAG out. I agree im not going anywhere. So lets go for two! Also id also like to thank Cheech, and the officers above for letting us be apart of whats going on here at CAG. The CAG name is something I take pride in, on and off the gaming field. I dont think ive taken my CAG tags off since they arrived. Heh point is im glad to be here.. Thanks

Later
    -I done wrestled with an alligator!
    -Done tussled with a whale!
    -I Handcuffed lightning!
    -And threw thunder in jail!
    -Ive murdured a rock!
    -Injured a stone!
    -Hostpitalized a brick!
    Im so Bad I make medicine sick. Im gon' Show you! How great I am.

"Whatcha' gon' do, When the CAG Doggs come for you?"

CAG Dogg Level: 42 [?]
    Experience: 3,003,216
    Next Level: 3,025,107

18. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Sidebangx For This Fucking Post:

PATRON (November 1st, 2013)

Rep Points: 3560
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

We're number one

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,492,008
    Next Level: 1,757,916

20. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to killer sam8597 For This Fucking Post:

PATRON (November 1st, 2013),q Kurama p (May 21st, 2014)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast