CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Colts Vs Broncos

Discuss the NFL season, teams and games here!

Rep Points: 5062
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:42 PM
    Forum Footmatt

Colts Vs Broncos

So far we are at 3rd Quarter and im voting for my team to defeat the undefeated team the Broncos the score is 17-33 alot people said Colts were gonna lose well guess what you were wrong Indianapolis has a chance to beat these guys and im with them all the way LETS GO COLTS!!!!!

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 748,272
    Next Level: 824,290

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to moneyman12 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (October 21st, 2013),Eagle7 (October 24th, 2013)

Rep Points: 3635
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:42 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Of course u would vote for the colts to win when they are up 36-17

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

CAG Dogg Level: 52 [?]
    Experience: 15,124,617
    Next Level: 16,259,327

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to jDIAMOND For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (October 21st, 2013),Lesbehonest (October 21st, 2013)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Lol Colts always been my team im a die hard fan for them and im not gonna lie i was upset when coach let Manning go but he will always be Indianapolis

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Broncos bout to score a touchdown but gets fumble and Indianapolis gets the ball

Rep Points: 14225
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:42 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

The Colts are just a pain lol

CAG Dogg Level: 43 [?]
    Experience: 3,232,422
    Next Level: 3,609,430

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:42 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

As great as Manning is, this has always been the biggest knock on Peyton Manning, while I didn't like it that Irsay came out and said those things about Manning, he was not lying.

Manning has always been a great "Pure Passer" a field General, but just like Dan Marino his personal stats were and are still more important to him than anything else. He already won a Super Bowl and that is all he needs, all he needed to cement his own place in the Hall of Fame.

Don't get me wrong, Manning is a great fucking QB, in my opinion the best QB of all time, but even the greatest have flaws and are human. Even the best at anything will lose and you are not a great Leader until you lose and what you do after you lose.

Manning knew he was not going to win many SBs in Indy when he was there, they just didn't have the defense and running game needed to do so at the same time. When they had Edgerrin James who was one of the leading rushers in the NFL almost every year when he was in Indy, they didn't have the defense to accommodate their running game. They only lost to the Steelers by 4 points in the Division Playoffs. The year before that they played the Patriots who spanked them and Manning couldn't do a damn thing against the Patriots defense.

Manning had to do what he had to do in Indy, if it wasn't for Manning, Indy wouldn't be shit, only 2 losing seasons with Manning as their quarterback and Irsay completely fucked him over.

Last night's loss by the Broncos was not Manning's fault, Denver did not run the ball, instead they wanted Manning to go in there and showboat his way to a victory. The colts ran the ball 31 times compared to denver's 20 rushes, 121 yards to 64 respectively.

On top of that , 4 fumbles 2 lost and Manning got sacked 4 times compared to 1 fumbled and 1 lost by the colts.

If that dumbass Fox is smart he will run the ball more, that Int that Manning through was not his fault, it was the horrible pass blocking that allowed Erik Walden to get in there and hit Manning's arm and Angerer picked it off.

A lucky win by the Colts due to poor coaching on the part of Fox, feel very lucky as a colts fan that the colts won. It was pure "luck" and not Andrew Luck.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 282,793,136
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Rep Points: 8511
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:42 PM

cheech i couldn't of said it any better but hey my boys just gotta keep fighting strong and get in the playoffs this year

sent straight from the beat down

CAG Dogg Level: 43 [?]
    Experience: 3,394,296
    Next Level: 3,609,430

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BEAT DOWN For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (October 23rd, 2013)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)

There are no names to display.