Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: German Army contracts to Polaris

This squad will be used for military persons retired or active duty who which to game together.

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:55 PM
    5 Star General 4th in Command

German Army contracts to Polaris

The German Army has contracted with Polaris to provide thier MV850 tactical ATV. Damn i want one!
    Polaris Industries Incorporated has announced the company was awarded a contract to provide mmm the 850 ultra lights text cold vehicles to the German army defence forces around the world are seeking Polaris defense military vehicles to take advantage of our ability to make modifications to our commercial off-the-shelf technology (COTS) insert customer requirements in quickly deliver in in products that meet their needs send Rich Haddad general manager of Polaris defense
    CAG Covieleader
    Alpha Co XO
    Attached Images Attached Images

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 24,221,844
    Next Level: 26,073,450

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Covieleader For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (October 2nd, 2013)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:55 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

This is actually something big if people look deeper than just this being a contract. All these armies from some of the top Countries are starting to contract not just industries like this but also private armies and they are not being shy about it either.

The stage is being set for what I believe to be a huge catalyst to the beginning of WW3. People think I am paranoid or just fucked in the head, but just take a look and do some research, this is exactly why China doesn't want the internet in their country, people who want jobs for these private "Moguls of War"...these wars are no longer going to be just about country vs country or about humanitarian causes, this is starting to unfold you guys, the world is over populated, the rich are getting richer by stealing the power supplies, sources, such as coal, oil and even water! Yes I said water, just take a look at what China did with the "Three Gorges Damn" a damn that the whole world was telling China not to even attempt back in 1994.

I am starting to believe that "Americans" need to start planning ahead for a revolution here in the States, crazy, I rather be called crazy that stupid. I really think this is why the US is trying so hard to ban assault weapons so that civilians don't get their hands on them, you guys wait, in about 10 years maybe even less, the U.S. is going to start practicing Martial Law and only those with private armies will be able to defend themselves.

While some of you might think this has nothing to do with this Polaris contract, I am telling you it has more to do that you guys can even imagine. This is a Japanese company but it is based in Minnesota, why would Germany partner up with Japan? lol...This is huuuuuge ! ...believe that !
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,145,368
    Next Level: 305,690,101

4. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (October 3rd, 2013),CAG Covieleader (October 9th, 2013),LONEWOLF (October 2nd, 2013)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:55 PM

Its all good if there is an uprising I'm going to covi's house he's got more guns then he can shoot all at one time so ill bring my sleeping bag bro . Guntucky here I come .

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,307,915
    Next Level: 22,308,442

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BIG COUNTRY For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (October 3rd, 2013),Vigilant (October 3rd, 2013)

Rep Points: 37149
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:55 AM

I would have to agree with country. Granted there are going to be laws against guns here soon, but that doesn't stop most people hiding their guns from authorities. People across the US would not like their guns taken away. Cheech you are not far off at all with your feeling of harder times. I feel it and see it also. Soon though this country will be a Social Democracy (Communism) because of this current regime enacting their agenda. Things are only going to get worse. Don't let them pull the wool over your eyes. Stand up for what you feel is right. Call congressman and senators. Voice your opinion while you can.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,366,426
    Next Level: 6,058,010

8. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Vigilant For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (October 3rd, 2013),CAG Covieleader (October 9th, 2013)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:55 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

LOl Vigs, I honestly am not worried at all, just because I don't talk about what I have or don't have doesn't mean I don't or do ..lol...

Fuck this Government is all I have to say ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 283,145,368
    Next Level: 305,690,101

10. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (October 3rd, 2013),CAG Covieleader (October 9th, 2013),Vigilant (October 3rd, 2013)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:55 PM
    5 Star General 4th in Command

I want to thank everyones input on this thread and Cheech you are right about a possible War here in the States. You wouldnt believe the people and Vets who relize this more than anyone here in Gintucky. We are not hoarding or what ever liberals may call it. We are continuing our jobs as Veterans and replacing our desire for what we love. We are Soldiers and Hunters of Terrorism and the last Heros of our liberal filled Country. Our Country was made free by Malitias, Farmers and Soldiers and will always continue its freedom no matter the cost.
    Liberals were made only because of our fight as Vets in Combat and the overwhelming feeling of freedom and that nothing could ever happen here in the US but they have forgotten 9/11 and we never will.

CAG Covieleader
    Alpha Co XO

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 24,221,844
    Next Level: 26,073,450

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)

There are no names to display.