CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Gears of war Judgement has ruined the gears series

Discuss all general topics about Gears of War here!

Rep Points: 385
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:14 AM

Gears of war Judgement has ruined the gears series

Coming from a hardcore Massive Gearhead, everything that I loved about gears is dismissed in judgement. Why? cause i hate to say it, but... call of duty... thats what the game feels like. Wheres gears? what have you done!!? We already have a cod game, stick to your roots dammit!!!

CAG Dogg Level: 28 [?]
    Experience: 164,398
    Next Level: 195,661

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to danyopizzle For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (June 30th, 2013)

Rep Points: 1540
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:14 AM
    Forum NooB

I played every gears game, but ive been told by many people that gears judgement is bad or not the same... so Im not even gonna play it

CAG Dogg Level: 32 [?]
    Experience: 399,499
    Next Level: 453,790

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:14 PM
    Co-Leader

Gears has changed in a big way.from gears 3 to judgement is a big big difference.i know a lot of ppl enjoyed gears 3 and the real fast gameplay.it was this fast gameplay that took me nearly a year of hard play time to get used to it.i do like gears 3 and all of the gears for that matter.but saying that I prefer judgement because gameplay has slowed down a tad and there is def way more balance to the weapons as well.theres gonna be a down side and an up side to every game and everyone's gonna have different opinions on it as well.from my perspective I enjoy judgement.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,227,833
    Next Level: 55,714,302

Rep Points: 860
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:14 AM
    Forum NooB

Yeah I bought it and sold it two days later LOL! Anymore its hard to find a good game. Games just get worse every year but that just my thoughts or maybe I am getting older LOL

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 250,141
    Next Level: 300,073

Rep Points: 510
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:14 PM

Agree to disagree I'm an absolute gears fanatic and I have to say that the campaign was good in judgement but after making gears 1 so damn awesome it's hard to make anything as good. If they release the gears series on the Xbox I really wouldn't care buying the trilogy again because they were unbelievable

CAG Dogg Level: 26 [?]
    Experience: 125,083
    Next Level: 125,609

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to x El JoKeR x For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (July 1st, 2013)

Rep Points: 535
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:14 AM

I feel the game was good in some of the new aspects in multiplayer but also had some major flaws. I loved the human vs human aspect but also wanted to play as locust again, so i believe they should have the option of you play as both and have red vs blue but it can be locust and human combo, if you want to be a drone and your friend wants to be marcus then okay and you can both be in the same team, also i really like the new controls in how throwing grenades was RB and switching weapons was Y, but they backtracked by not letting you have three weapons and so pistol took another guns spot. Another thing is the new guns and customization, these i believed were a very nice aspect to the multiplayer, also the new mode that combined beast mode and horde was fantastic and amazingly fun to play. Overall i thought the campaign was alright, not the best gears campaign but it wasnt terrible. The game in total id say is underrated but it still wasnt nearly as good as i would have liked it to be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 27 [?]
    Experience: 147,473
    Next Level: 157,092

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ThexPunisherx74 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (June 3rd, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:14 PM
    Co-Leader

Gears of War Judgement Has Ruined the Gears Series

I wouldnt say judgement ruined the gears series,yes it was a bit of a let down with the things u listed above but it brought a change up and a lot more thinking as gameplay was that bit slower than that of gear 3 for instance.
    Another reason I would say that it never ruined it was due to the fact that gears3 is still played by the masses and is still really popular.if it did ruin the series u wouldn't get ppl still playing previous titles due to such a let down.
    This is just my opinion thought and stuff like this opens up to a debate and diff opinions and views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CAG JB; June 4th, 2014 at 12:23 AM. Reason: misspelling
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,227,833
    Next Level: 55,714,302

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4