Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum activity !

Latest news and announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions, you can also ask them here.

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:55 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Forum activity !

Ok everyone, we seriously need to raise the activity level on our forums. We have too many inactive members and the ones that are "active" are not visiting the website like they should be.

I am going to be reevaluating CAG's roster and personnel this weekend. No one is excluded from this evaluation and I expect Co-Leaders, Team Leaders and all other Members with high ranks to respond to this post.

Enough is enough. You want to be part of CAG, prove it. I will not allow anyone to make a joke of CAG. Take this as a warning, threat or just a simple heads up. The areas in which I will be evaluating everyone are as follows:

1. Forum activity
    2. Actions taken by Members when invited to a game. The Clan comes 1st, that is why you joined the Clan right?
    3. Weekly activity playing online with the Clan
    4. Amount of visits to the site. Each visit gets recorded, and right now this area is suffering greatly

I have noticed in recent weeks that many Members seem to think that quitting during a game in which the Clan is losing in is ok. Well its not! From now on, anyone that quits on the Clan during any match will be removed from CAG, no questions asked.

If you can't play because you are playing with a friend or friends you have not seen or played with in a while, I have no problem with that. But "DO NOT" quit on the rest of the Clan. Its unacceptable and immature.

If you are invited to a game, you will be given no more than 3 mins to accept or send back a reply to the invite. Failure to do respond will get you suspended and 1 demerit point. If you accumulate "3" demerit points, you will be removed from the Clan.

Also, any other Clan Tag besides "C A G " is unacceptable. If you are caught modifying your Clan Tag you will be immediately removed from CAG, " NO QUESTIONS ASKED "!

Glitching will not be tolerated either. Any talk or involvement of such activity will result in immediate removal from CAG.

These are just some of the areas I will be taking a look at. If it is determined that you can no longer continue being part of CAG, I will personally send you a private message or email notifying you of your removal from the Clan.

Thanks again and hope everyone takes this serious.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 280,033,929
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:55 AM

Re:Forum activity !

I have read and understand the post.

only problem i have is i have a 1 year old girl andif i have to suddnely get off ill try and let you know but that is the only reason i forsee me leaving a game with out notice...just FYI

Thanks
    Dagger OUT!

CAG Dogg Level: 21 [?]
    Experience: 35,758
    Next Level: 38,246

Rep Points: 1659
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

I read and understand clearly. I will follow as instructed.

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
    The Marines don't have that problem." PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,237,302
    Next Level: 1,460,206

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

CAPT Dagger wrote:
    I have read and understand the post.

only problem i have is i have a 1 year old girl andif i have to suddenly get off ill try and let you know but that is the only reason i foresee me leaving a game with out notice...just FYI

Thanks
    Dagger OUT!
    Yeep, I know your situation already. And also with the wife, :P

The problem I have is mostly with Members that have been with the Clan already for quite a while. There have been many times where we are in a game and getting are butts beat up pretty bad and someone decides to quit because they can't keep their composure and act like small children. They quit on the whole team and leave us behind only to get bashed by the other team in the lobby.

This is not directed to you directly Dagger, but this is what I try and tell everyone, If you do not like and hate to be in a game where you are getting your ass beat up, then follow directions. We are a Clan and we need to play as a damn Clan. If everyone sits back and avoids the stupid mistakes we are unstoppable. I have Members who have been with the Clan long enough to understand this and there is absolutely no reason for them to finish the game with more deaths than kills.

If I can go 5-0 in the first 5 minutes of the game so can everyone else. I have tried and allowed certain Members to play as "run and gunners" but they end up finishing matches with scores like 2-17, 5-15 and that is unacceptable. I will no longer tolerate that from anyone. I understand if we are only 1-3 Members during a match because the rest of the team is not going to play like we do, but when we are a full team of 6 Clan Members, we need to dominate.

Like I said before, I am going to assign everyone to a certain area for each map, 2 will always be in the general center area, 2 on the left and 2 on the right. If you are assigned to the left, you "MUST" stay on the left in every map unless you are instructed to move somewhere else. If anyone has a problem following orders, You are no longer needed in the Clan. If this doesn't seem fair to anyone, you can save me the trouble and leave CAG now. I don't care who it is, I "WILL" remove you from the Clan for not following orders from now on.

If I or any other high ranking Member tells you to go left and cover left, that means go left and cover left. Absolutely no reason why you should be in the center or to the right and especially attacking the other team when you are told to cover. If you don't like to be told what to do, then you don't need to be in CAG. If you want to be the one calling the shots during matches, prove yourself during matches. I have no problem promoting anyone to a higher rank and allowing them to call shots during games.

So yes Dagger, I am upset. I also have no problem gutting the whole damn Clan and starting over with Members who really want to play as a Clan. I have right now high ranking Members who I might just have to demote because of their actions during games. I "WILL NOT" disclose who they are right now, but I just might have to call them out pretty soon.

I need Leaders to help me run CAG. If I have to start all over from the bottom up, I have no problem doing so. I know you said you were a Co-Leader of your old Clan and I am keeping a very close eye on you. If you are interested in holding a Leadership role with CAG you know what to do. I don't think I have to explain Myself and tell you what to do in order for you to become a Leader here with us.

We also need everyone to start recruiting more. I can't recruit by all by Myself. Everyone needs to do their part in recruiting.

Anyways Dagger, I have to get ready to go to work. I will keep an eye on this thread throughout the day from work.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

reaper7510 wrote:
    I read and understand clearly. I will follow as instructed.
    Reaper I need you to step it up. I need you to start keeping your composure during games. I can't have you in the Clan if you are constantly going negative during matches. You have the ability to kick ass during games and I don't see why you can't be at the top of the list after matches. This "RUN N GUN" is not working out for you, and I need you to start concentrating more on your tactful side. When you are patient and you follow gameplan, you end up having good games.

I also need you to help me recruit more. I don't need to tell you this every time. You want to be a Leader, prove it. Enough is enough right? I hate getting my ass beat up too, but I don't quit and keep going.

I know I have not been playing much in the last few weeks, but I have been working my ass off big time. I need you and the other Leaders to step it up! If I have to, I will remove anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with me. I will give more details about this later this weekend. I have to leave for work right now and I hope to see everyone on this thread throughout the day discussing how we can all get better at this.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Rep Points: 85
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

I expect I will be getting demoted and I'm fine with it if it happens. I don't play MW2 anymore, nor do I even own it, so I can fully understand if Cheech wants to demote me. I'd still like to be apart of the Clan regardless though, since I will definitely be active again once Black Ops/MoH come out. I just couldn't keep playing MW2 when it wasn't fun anymore.

Members quitting games in the middle of matches has always been a problem though. I can think of many members who quit in the middle of matches even back when I played. I don't think there should even be a warning given, if you quit on your team in the middle of a match, you should be removed immediately. No questions asked. Quitting is unacceptable and childish. Take your beating like a man and move on. If members stayed in their assigned position and stayed alert, there is no reason why CAG should ever be getting their asses kicked. I know when we play like a real tactical squad, we are unbeatable. It's when we have some of the kids with ADD in our party that we end up losing more than winning. These are the kids that need to be weeded out.

In closing, Cheech, I understand if you feel the need to demote me, but I'll always be reppin' CAG regardless.
    camping

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 709,863
    Next Level: 824,290

Rep Points: 4810
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Regular

i understand cheech, and will do my best to be more active on the website

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,508,291
    Next Level: 1,757,916

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

Exactly Droppin, and I understand your frustration with the game
    but remember that everyone that could did chip in to get You your Xbox live and now you don't even play with us. I'm disappointed in that but hey. Also you stopped being active on the site when before you were one of the most active members. I will have more to say to the whole Clan later tonight
    cag clan cheechdogg

Rep Points: 10
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

I know and understand the topic was not directed twords me but i was just letting to and everyone know my reason i left the other night and why it might happin in the future. one thing i learned in the Marines is to NEVER give up no matter how bad you are loosing. the tide of battle can shift in seconds. and with that if you are winning DO NOT celibrate till the battle is COMPLETLY over.

I have real world knowledge of battle and tactics aswell as Clan admin experiance so feel free to pick my brain. ask me questions. use me as a military advisor like a movie crew would.(done that too) dont be afraind to send me a PM on here or xbox. I wont Bite, hard, i promice.

again i appologise for the spelling.

CAG Dogg Level: 21 [?]
    Experience: 35,758
    Next Level: 38,246

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 7th, 2024
    Local Time

Yah dagger family is always first and you made it clear what was going on. Thanks for understanding where I come from too. Ill be on tonight, what about You?
    cag clan cheechdogg

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast