CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Proud to be CAG.

Use the guides located in this forum to help you understand how to use all the features.

Threaded View

Rep Points: 49077
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 29th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:40 AM

Proud to be CAG.

Hey guys how are you doing?

Well today was a prime example as to why im proud to be a CAG Dogg. In one of the many games with the guys today, We lost. -GASP- Yes, we lost. Now anyone who isn't a CAG Dogg or doesn't have any self restraint would of went ape shit.

I was glad to see everyone kept their composure as is the CAG Doggs way. But, as is everyones weakness we were a little irritated we lost to public lobby "randoms". The next game all I hear is "Lockdown". Every corner,crease, nook and cranny, was covered. No leaks.No spawn flips. We finished the game at a whopping 75 to 21.

When it was all said and done, there was no shit talking, no show boasting. Just friendly "Good games" were said. Today we represented, and showed what CAG is about. There were even guys in the lobby who were willing to check us out and said that "We know what the fuck we're doing". All im trying to say is, Ive learned alot in the short time ive been here. From locking down a map with cheech and the gang, to politely ignoring someone whose shit talking with venicesilent.

Im proud to call each and everyone of you a brother/sister in arms. To CAG! Forever faithfull!!
    -I done wrestled with an alligator!
    -Done tussled with a whale!
    -I Handcuffed lightning!
    -And threw thunder in jail!
    -Ive murdured a rock!
    -Injured a stone!
    -Hostpitalized a brick!
    Im so Bad I make medicine sick. Im gon' Show you! How great I am.

"Whatcha' gon' do, When the CAG Doggs come for you?"

CAG Dogg Level: 43 [?]
    Experience: 3,045,298
    Next Level: 3,609,430

2. The Following 9 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Sidebangx For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (July 5th, 2013),CAG Saki333 (June 23rd, 2013),CAG SILENT (July 5th, 2013),Dirty Fozzie (July 4th, 2013),P33Tza (January 5th, 2015),PATRON (June 19th, 2013),PrimeTime (June 19th, 2013),R3CON4R3AL (June 30th, 2013),SevereLion (July 4th, 2013)

+ Post New Thread